Texts Between Bret Baier and Tucker Carlson Show Concern Over Fox News Decision Desk Calling Arizona For Biden Too Early on Election Night

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
When they called Arizona for Biden before the polls closed and people were still in line waiting to vote, it was apparent election theft had begun.

No, they didn't call the election before the polls closed.

They called the election at 9:20pm Arizona time, before all the ballots were counted, but after the polls had closed.

The Associated Press did the same thing. Fox was just the first TV network to call it.

When they called Arizona for Biden before the polls closed and people were still in line waiting to vote, it was apparent election theft had begun.

what election theft?

Joe Biden is the President of the United States of America

No, they didn't call the election before the polls closed.

They called the election at 9:20pm Arizona time, before all the ballots were counted, but after the polls had closed.
Citizen. Please.

Facts have no place in a thread with Mega Mucho Mad.

The issue is, why would they call it so soon? who benefits from that? It didn't help their credibility that's for sure.

The issue is, why would they call it so soon? who benefits from that? It didn't help their credibility that's for sure.

The bigger question is why do people like the OP think that they called it before the polls closed and people were still in line waiting to vote

The Democrats and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" in AZ, including the AZ state AG, all obstructed the Cyber Ninja audit.

If they were certain Biden won, WHY did they obstruct the audit??

Someone voted a mail in ballot for my 90 year old mother. It took over an hour before they could void it and let her cast her vote in person. There was plenty of fraud.
Yep I received 6 separate mailin ballots through the mail that I had never requested, neighbors all received multiple ballots also. But we all stood in line and only voted once.
The fake leftyvirus scam gave the Dims the ability to send out massive ballots I suppose when nobody asked for them...then to fill out however many they needed to take certain states

Are you going to continue to ignore that your story contains a critical lie?

Arizona was not called while polls were open.

Forum List

Back