Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Bless your heart snowflake you've been called that since nov 2016

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

i'm not the one having a hissy fit about a word.....

Before or after they put out the fires?
A pretty stupid question, as peaceful would mean, "no arson". I will chalk that one up to a mini stroke, or a bad day.

The mostly peaceful protests at the Capital had no evidence of widespread violence.
Followed up by a shameless, embarrassing cult lie.

Nope. No stroke. You are just of low character, apparently.

".....snowflake is a term trademark for leftists."

Well, I can't speak to this "leftists" thingy. I don't know any.

However, some RightyTighties have been described as Elmer Fudds'.
Hell, I know that to be true, as I read it on this very forum.
Even applied to specific posters.

So there is that.

1657155593673.png
1657155671695.png

Attachments

• 1657155643185.png
    1657155643185.png
    12 KB · Views: 6
A pretty stupid question, as peaceful would mean, "no arson". I will chalk that one up to a mini stroke, or a bad day.
But there was some arson in the BLM/ANTIFA riots that were still mostly peaceful. Only a liar would deny that.

The big difference is that Trump asked his supporters to peacefully protest, and of course they mostly did.

A tiny percent of his supporters had weapons and of that tiny percent, an even smaller percent hurt anyone.

Wish we could say that for BLM.

Video evidence suggests otherwise.

And Babbitt was a traitor

They had radios dumbass.

Nice try Frank, for the 100th time you’ve posted this.
Radios? You mean cell phones? I always turn mine off when I am rioting. What a dumb excuse.

But there was some arson in the BLM/ANTIFA riots that were still mostly peaceful.
So, the other 5%. Thank you, captain obvious.

So you agree even the ones that had violence were mostly peaceful. You're really helping me move the needle, here.

A tiny percent of his supporters had weapons and of that tiny percent, an even smaller percent hurt anyone.
Just 140 police officers.

*had YET to hurt anyone

Who were they going to hurt, after blasting through the police? Each other?

Oh that's right... congress.

There was no hearsay, you moron.

Um, Gossip Girl claims she was told what happened by others. That is the very definition of hearsay, Simp. :cuckoo:
NO, it isn't you fucking retard.
Let me dumb it down for the Trump U. grade school "gradiate'.

IF Hutchinson was asked what happened after Trump got in the SUV and she replied "Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the SUV"...........THAT would be hearsay.

Cassidy was asked what was said by Tony Ornato, in her presence, back at the white house.

I looked at Tony. And he had said, did you effing hear what happened in the Beast? I said, no, Tony. I just got back. What happened?

Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off-the-record movement to the Capitol was still possible and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information.

So once the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, we're not, we don't have the assets to do it, it's not secure, we're going back to the West Wing, the President had very strong-- a very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate.

NOT Fucking hearsay, she didn't claim, either way the validity of the statement, only that it was made.

Forum List

Back