Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

But hours went by before trump did anything.
How’s that working out for ya?

... it doesn't really matter to their case, what Tony Ornato told her about the Lurch....

The only thing Trump is denying that she said, is the Lurch towards SS agents, he never denies any of the other things she testified to....which were the important things!!!!

But, so ya know....the SS guys can come in to testify again, its up to them, when they can or if they want to.

Congress is on break this week, they are in home states.

The committee staffer lawyers are interviewing the white house counsel Patrick Cipollone this week.

How’s that working out for ya?
“Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack”

And Trump did nothing.

Indeed, Trump actually supported and encourage an armed attack on the Capitol; he was going to march with his terrorists and install himself as despot and dictator.

And conservative want Trump to be ‘president’ again.

“Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack”

And Trump did nothing.

Indeed, Trump actually supported and encourage an armed attack on the Capitol; he was going to march with his terrorists and install himself as despot and dictator.

And conservative want Trump to be ‘president’ again.
Sure he did. And Trump knew what was in the cars of every protester too.

The Eye is always watching….
1657192724397.jpeg

And enjoy President Trump in two years.
1657192815731.jpeg

Well, I can't speak to this "leftists" thingy. I don't know any.

However, some RightyTighties have been described as Elmer Fudds'.
Hell, I know that to be true, as I read it on this very forum.
Even applied to specific posters.

So there is that.

View attachment 667175 View attachment 667179
Another snowflake that wishes to be recognized. The left has been known as snowflakes since nov.9 2016 meltdown

So, the other 5%. Thank you, captain obvious.

So you agree even the ones that had violence were mostly peaceful. You're really helping me move the needle, here.
I guess you think I'm dumb to be honest about the BLM protests being mostly peaceful when you keep refusing to admit the Jan 6th protests were also mostly peaceful.
Just 140 police officers.

*had YET to hurt anyone

Who were they going to hurt, after blasting through the police? Each other?

Oh that's right... congress.
I could take the time to list the thousands of acts of violence by the BLM/ANTIFA coalition. Many against police. But what would be the point if you would still refuse to own up to them?

So honesty test: when BLM/ANTIFA tried to break onto a federal courthouse who did they plan to hurt?

Another snowflake that wishes to be recognized. The left has been known as snowflakes since nov.9 2016 meltdown

you know what's the best thing about calling ' US ' snowflakes?

them there snowflakes became an avalanche & got yer tribble headed traitor outa the white house.

Oooh . . . so it was only police, court security and the maintenance and cleaning crews they were targeting for violence so it's kewl?

Of course not cool. I've condemned BLM violence countless times. But still, means it wasn't an attack on the seat of our government, unlike sedition day.

Forum List

Back