Texas Tries To Repair Damage Wreaked Upon Family Planning Clinics

Republicans and their war on women.

For the past five years, the Texas Legislature has done everything in its power to defund Planned Parenthood. But it's not so easy to target that organization without hurting family planning clinics around the state generally.

Of the 82 clinics that have closed, only a third were Planned Parenthood.

Midland Community Healthcare Services Clinic in West Texas is open, and every day it's three lines deep as women file in for treatment. The clinic's 15 examination rooms go full throttle all day but can't come close to satisfying demand. The numbers are harsh. In Texas, just 22 percent of childbearing-age women who qualify for subsidized preventive health care treatment actually get it.

You call murdering babies a war on women. How libtard.

oh good grief, drive to find a clinic you want to abort your child bad enough. we aren't all here to accommodate you

Awww so sad baby murdering clinics are closing....

You're a nasty man.
Yeah I can't be awesome and support baby murdering clinics..

You're a deeply disturbed person.
Possibly but not as disturbed as someone that enjoys murdering babies and calling it "abortion"

So you're the self appointed pompous ass on these here's boards who no doubt derives great pleasure waging your bullshit war on women.

People like you are no better Arab Muslims. Even worse because you pretend to be better than them.

Republicans and their war on women.

For the past five years, the Texas Legislature has done everything in its power to defund Planned Parenthood. But it's not so easy to target that organization without hurting family planning clinics around the state generally.

Of the 82 clinics that have closed, only a third were Planned Parenthood.

Midland Community Healthcare Services Clinic in West Texas is open, and every day it's three lines deep as women file in for treatment. The clinic's 15 examination rooms go full throttle all day but can't come close to satisfying demand. The numbers are harsh. In Texas, just 22 percent of childbearing-age women who qualify for subsidized preventive health care treatment actually get it.

You call murdering babies a war on women. How libtard.

Whatever you say achmed ;)

You're a nasty man.

Possibly but not as disturbed as someone that enjoys murdering babies and calling it "abortion"

So you're the self appointed pompous ass on these here's boards who no doubt derives great pleasure waging your bullshit war on women.

People like you are no better Arab Muslims. Even worse because you pretend to be better than them.
Murdering babies is a war on babies. They can't defend themselves Women can. There is no war on women period just another of your goofy ass buzz phrases.

6a00e5506f08e888340134880dab0a970c-pi

The only "war" i see is you bitches killing babies.

A lot of women in Texas do not expect anything better than the way they are treated in that state. I have family there. The women are taught to cook, and sew their own clothes. Teaching them piano, and homemaking skills are the norm. They are taught to appreciate the finer things in life, like understanding football, and how to host a barbeque. I suspect that Texas colleges have Line Dancing as an undergraduate major. I married a Texas woman. it wasn't until we moved out of the state that she even considered being anything other than an administrative assistant.

Giving them control of their own bodies? The Little lady is not up to responsibilities like that!

You're a nasty man.

I am a woman dummy. with two grown up children. one planned parenthood tried to talk me into getting an abortion and I refused. so stuff a sock in your pie hole

A lot of women in Texas do not expect anything better than the way they are treated in that state. I have family there. The women are taught to cook, and sew their own clothes. Teaching them piano, and homemaking skills are the norm. They are taught to appreciate the finer things in life, like understanding football, and how to host a barbeque. I suspect that Texas colleges have Line Dancing as an undergraduate major. I married a Texas woman. it wasn't until we moved out of the state that she even considered being anything other than an administrative assistant.

Giving them control of their own bodies? The Little lady is not up to responsibilities like that!

You are a liar. I live in Texas and have for over 50 years. Nothing like that shit you posted exists anywhere but in the peanut you have for a brain.

You are a liar. I live in Texas and have for over 50 years. Nothing like that shit you posted exists anywhere but in the peanut you have for a brain.

leftwing lies and garbage. they have to have their noses into everyone's lives. all over freaking politics

You are a liar. I live in Texas and have for over 50 years. Nothing like what that shit you posted exists anywhere but in the peanut you have for a brain.

Well, my little picaninny friend, my wife was from Waco. My brother lives in Marshall. He has children and grandchildren in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Denton, Fort Worth, and Austin. I lived in Dallas, Carrollton, Houston Corpus Christie, McAllen, and Arlington. My sister lives in Highland Park.

Cons want the government to regulate everyone's personal life and force their fake kristianity on women.

Cons, you let 20,000 children die every day. Aborted or not you couldn't care less. It just makes you feel good to whine about it.

leftwing lies and garbage. they have to have their noses into everyone's lives. all over freaking politics
you don't live in Texas keep your nose out of what goes on there , take your own advice

Well, my little picaninny friend, my wife was from Waco. My brother lives in Marshall. He has children and grandchildren in Dallas, Garland, Plano, Denton, Fort Worth, and Austin. I lived in Dallas, Carrollton, Houston Corpus Christie, McAllen, and Arlington. My sister lives in Highland Park.

Typical libtarded lying obfuscation. I said that bullshit does not go on, not that you didn't live there. Why are libtards such smoke blowing lying sacks of shit?

Forum List

Back