Texas Transferring Money from Prisons to Pay for Wall

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

Governor Abbott is taking money from the Prison System to pay for the wall he wants to build in Texas. Apparently the money from Mexico never came through.

From the source:

"The $250 million will come out of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s allocations for Fiscal Year 2023 and go to the Disaster Funds for Fiscal Year 2022, according to the letter."

A quarter of a billion dollars will be spent by one state to build a wall that is not going to stop illegal immigration. Hilarious.

Governor Abbott is taking money from the Prison System to pay for the wall he wants to build in Texas. Apparently the money from Mexico never came through.

From the source:

"The $250 million will come out of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s allocations for Fiscal Year 2023 and go to the Disaster Funds for Fiscal Year 2022, according to the letter."

A quarter of a billion dollars will be spent by one state to build a wall that is not going to stop illegal immigration. Hilarious.
I'm sure folk like yourself would also be the first to shout about Republican governors spending too much money on prisoners with them being in jail for a reason etc etc.

From the source:

I'm sure folk like yourself would also be the first to shout about Republican governors spending too much money on prisoners with them being in jail for a reason etc etc.
I'm sure folk like yourself will blame anyone other than the GOP governor for the people on the streets who should be in prison.

Use the money on a wall, decrease crime coming over your border and reliance on the taxpayer.

Building a wall and defending your southern border is the easiest investment you could make. You have millions in your country illegally. How can you even ensure you will remain a country with a border and shared values?

From the source:

There goes your love life!

From the source:

I'm sure folk like yourself will blame anyone other than the GOP governor for the people on the streets who should be in prison.
Any criminal who doesn't want to go to prison should come to NYS.

And idiotic.

More ridiculous political theater by Republicans; more pandering to the hateful, bigoted rightwing base.
Newsflash...in 2023...after they spend the 1/4 of a Billion....there will still be complaints about illegal immigration in Texas. Preview of things to come.

Any criminal who doesn't want to go to prison should come to NYS.

Or Mexifornia!!
There are videos of people walking into stores, stuffing bags full of whatever they can grab into them, and walking out the doors without paying, and NOBODY is stopping them!!!
Or Nebraska!

And idiotic.

More ridiculous political theater by Republicans; more pandering to the hateful, bigoted rightwing base.

What is hateful about protecting your country from illegal entry?

How many nations are eager to import more low wage citizens into their country while stretching their welfare system by funding their entire families?

Its the worst irresponsible case of corporate welfare you could offer. "Here is some cheap, under-the-table labour, don't worry, the taxpayer will foot the bill". Twice, if they take the job that an American was willing to do.

From the source:

If one illegal rapist killer Mexican dies in the desert walking a it's worth it

candycorn ; the fed government is no longer viable as it has sold out to $pecial intere$t. I say the border states need to tell the feds that their border services are not adequate due to politics & corruption & that each border state in question needs to inform the federal government that they will be taking over where the feds left off. There are many benefits to this but unfortunately NO tax dollars from the other non southern border states is NOT one of them. Opinions/suggestions from other board members would be appreciated by me on this one!

candycorn ; the fed government is no longer viable as it has sold out to $pecial intere$t. I say the border states need to tell the feds that their border services are not adequate due to politics & corruption & that each border state in question needs to inform the federal government that they will be taking over where the feds left off. There are many benefits to this but unfortunately NO tax dollars from the other non southern border states is NOT one of them. Opinions/suggestions from other board members would be appreciated by me on this one!

So we're still waiting on the check from Mexico...right?

I suppose the prison guards will be asked to take a pay freeze or cut. If that happens they should walk out.

So we're still waiting on the check from Mexico...right?
So, we’re still spending 150billiin a year to feed trespassers…right?

Forum List

Back