Texas teacher who asked President Donald J Trump to deport undocumented students has been fired

Here is the thing. That describes you.

Nope.. I'm highly successful. I became more successful when I stopped working at any company the Jews were running.

Here is the thing. Winners write history. The heroic part was that they were under manned and still fought to the end. Yes the US took land from Mexico. That’s conquest. Duh.

Here is the thing. You don’t know history.

Well, UIC would disagree with you, they gave me a degree in it.

And, no there was nothing good about us taking land through conquest. In fact, today it would be considered an international crime.

There was nothing Heroic about fighting to the death when Santa Ana was legally within his rights to take it AND had offered them chances to surrender.

Here is the thing. That describes you.

Nope.. I'm highly successful. I became more successful when I stopped working at any company the Jews were running.

Here is the thing. Winners write history. The heroic part was that they were under manned and still fought to the end. Yes the US took land from Mexico. That’s conquest. Duh.

Here is the thing. You don’t know history.

Well, UIC would disagree with you, they gave me a degree in it.

And, no there was nothing good about us taking land through conquest. In fact, today it would be considered an international crime.

There was nothing Heroic about fighting to the death when Santa Ana was legally within his rights to take it AND had offered them chances to surrender.

A degree in what? Reading? You basically gave them your money for a worthless piece of paper. Here is the thing. When you go to college you should learn a marketable skill.

A degree in what? Reading? You basically gave them your money for a worthless piece of paper. Here is the thing. When you go to college you should learn a marketable skill.

That's probably your case...it's clear college was wasted on you...

Point is, I know the subject at hand better than you do because I have a degree in it. I then went on to have a very successful career in the military, after which I had a successful career in business before starting my own...

military career eh . No wonder the USA Military was in such sad shape before President Trump took over eh JoeB .

^^^ May the teacher have it in them to fight back with all that they have in them. Whoever did the firing acts like saying such a thing is the worst thing that anyone could be guilty of. Would they rather rape or drug possession be what the teacher is guilty of?

God bless you and the teacher always!!!

Holly

Thats what happens when you allow them to get into positions of authority.

JO

military career eh . No wonder the USA Military was in such sad shape before President Trump took over eh JoeB .

Wouldn't know, I was in when Reagan and Bush-41 (the smart one) were president. The military is still in poor shape with Trump, because we've put too much emphasis on expensive toys and not enough on manpower.

Trump is the one looking for a face-saving way to surrender in Afghanistan.

Texas teacher who asked Trump to deport undocumented students is fired

Asking a president to enforce the law is now a firing offense. Is Pocahontas already president?

This teacher is fired, while the one in NC who told her class that Pence should have a bullet in his head, is only suspended with pay while they do a sham investigation.....

We have to adopt what the progressive liberals did, and start to take back the education system...
------------------------------------------ no disrespect to your thoughts but everyone says what you just said and nothing ever gets fixed 'J-MAC .

Asking a president to enforce the law is now a firing offense. Is Pocahontas already president?

This teacher is fired, while the one in NC who told her class that Pence should have a bullet in his head, is only suspended with pay while they do a sham investigation.....

We have to adopt what the progressive liberals did, and start to take back the education system...

The NC Teacher has been suspended and is under investigation by the Secret Service.

Personally, I think she should be fired because her behavior was unprofessional and inappropriate.

The problem is, of course, that the teacher who wanted Trump to round up and deport her Hispanic students needed to be fired because there was no reasonable expectation that she would do her job well for any student with a Spanish Surname.

"Perez, you dirty stinking illegal."

"Um, my family has been here for four generations and no one in my family even speaks Spanish anymore."

Good. If you don't put the students first, you don't deserve to be a teacher.

Her job is to teach all the students who come through her door, as I have stated.

However, American teachers SHOULD be advocating that American dollars be spent on AMERICAN children. NOT on children who are here illegally, often taking more resources than our American children.

That is ONLY fair. And just.

Isn't it fair and just to accommodate all? Populations are shifting. WWJD?

No. You are not a good steward if you are beggaring your family so you can feed the family down the street. That's basically what you're asking us to do. You obviously do not know that TWENTY MILLION US children are on free and reduced lunches. Meanwhile, we somehow are obligated to also feed the world's children who have come here ILLEGALLY. They didn't ASK. They broke in.

So no, you're not in the moral right here. You do not have the moral high ground.

She didn't play it right or say it right. More to the pertinent point, I'm worried about her as a teacher, and you should be too.

She is hired by the school district to teach the children who pass into her classroom. That is it. Rich, poor, tall, short, kind, unruly, all of them. Any of them. That is her job. She wasn't talking about opposing illegal immigration as a nat'l policy, or a state policy, which is of course her right. She was talking about "getting rid of" students in her school, that she is paid to teach. That's personal. Once the story went viral with her name attached, every family whose student had her as a teacher knew EXACTLY how she felt about that student. Not in theory. Personally.

That creates a whole heck of a lot of problems for a school district.

I am opposed to illegal immigration. It is illegal. It takes resources from our American children and is unfair. At the same time, I have no idea who are illegal immigrants in my school, and I don't want to know. I love my students as individuals, or try to. Some days, some students make it difficult, not gonna lie. This has nothing to do with their legal/illegal status. :)
Funny that you expect an American teacher to shut up and be silent about criminal behaviour. She shouldn't lose her job for this, neither should she have to be sneaky when uncovering a problem like this in her school. Let the good teachers out from the SHADOWS!

No I don't expect her to be silent. I'm not silent. I'm against illegal immigration. I said she didn't play it right or say it right. She is hired by the school district to teach the student who pass by her classroom door. That's it. When she named her district and contacted ANYONE to say "students here are illegal"--who are her students--she was acting outside of her purview. She is totally within her right to oppose illegal immigration however as a policy, and could not have been fired or punished for that.

She should had contacted ICE and had them detain and deport the parents of these illegals.

No. You are not a good steward if you are beggaring your family so you can feed the family down the street. That's basically what you're asking us to do. You obviously do not know that TWENTY MILLION US children are on free and reduced lunches. Meanwhile, we somehow are obligated to also feed the world's children who have come here ILLEGALLY. They didn't ASK. They broke in.

So no, you're not in the moral right here. You do not have the moral high ground.

Yeah, don't you know you should hate these poor kids, just like Jesus did!!!

The thing is, you are whining about one problem that we should be ashamed of to excuse another problem we should be ashamed of.

If we have 20 million kids on food assistance, it's because the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. Locking out other poor kids (very few of them) isn't going to solve that problem.

She should had contacted ICE and had them detain and deport the parents of these illegals.

Wow, do you Wingnuts have contests to find out who can be the most awful person today?

So you don’t think school teachers should call the authorities when they find out one of their students was brought to the country via human trafficking?

That's probably your case...it's clear college was wasted on you...

Point is, I know the subject at hand better than you do because I have a degree in it. I then went on to have a very successful career in the military, after which I had a successful career in business before starting my own...

George Washington was our first President. I learned that in kindergarten and you had to spend $$ for your degree to learn the same thing. Dumb Leftist.

So you don’t think school teachers should call the authorities when they find out one of their students was brought to the country via human trafficking?

Most of them came here with their parents, who had to enroll them.

here's a hint, dummy. Human Traffickers don't enroll their victims in school.

MAN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. Do they let you out of the house without your retard helmet?

George Washington was our first President. I learned that in kindergarten and you had to spend $$ for your degree to learn the same thing. Dumb Leftist.

Sadly, that seems to be the extent of your knowledge.. I think the last time we had a historical discussion, you thought the Zimmerman Telegram happened in World War 2. When I pointed out that it was in World War 1, you threw a hissy fit.

Most of them came here with their parents, who had to enroll them.

here's a hint, dummy. Human Traffickers don't enroll their victims in school.

MAN ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. Do they let you out of the house without your retard helmet?

Sadly, that seems to be the extent of your knowledge.. I think the last time we had a historical discussion, you thought the Zimmerman Telegram happened in World War 2. When I pointed out that it was in World War 1, you threw a hissy fit.

Their parents broke the law and smuggled their own children across the border. They endangered their own children doing so. Child protective services should take the children from them, and they should be arrested for child endangerment, as well as being deported for being here illegally.
Any legal resident family and friends that helped them should be charged and forced to pay for all the legal costs as well.

Forum List

Back