Texas Teacher Fired After Giving Students Assignment With Offensive and Racial Slurs

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though they're covered up I can pretty much guarantee it was racism against black people again for if it wasn't she would still have her job. Don't get me wrong, I think racism against black people is terrible, but why isn't anybody doing anything when it's the other way around?

LEARNING about it is not the same thing as DOING IT.

Even in the 70's, teachers here in Texas taught us race issues in history class, when it was appropriate to the subject matter in the text books or films we were watching on it.

If you don't TEACH, kids CANNOT LEARN.
And if they have questions and you aren't allowed to answer, then WHY teach? Thats not teaching, thats BABYSITTING.

• Banned
LEARNING about it is not the same thing as DOING IT.

Even in the 70's, teachers here in Texas taught us race issues in history class, when it was appropriate to the subject matter in the text books or films we were watching on it.

If you don't TEACH, kids CANNOT LEARN.
And if they have questions and you aren't allowed to answer, then WHY teach? Thats not teaching, thats BABYSITTING.

Good point, but my only point was is that they're only fussing over it because black people are ALWAYS the victims and white people are ALWAYS the enemies.

Good point, but my only point was is that they're only fussing over it because black people are ALWAYS the victims and white people are ALWAYS the enemies.

Yep.

But race is always a factor. Regardless of anyone who thinks otherwise.

Does everybody SAY IT OUT LOUD? No.
Does everybody THINK IT 24/7? No.
Does everybody ACT ON IT? No.
But it's always there. Because it's a part of human nature.

But civilized, intelligent people know you cannot learn if you cannot be taught.
Civilized, intelligent people also know.........as with anything else, it doesn't need to be acted upon.

There's a place and time for everything. School is one of those places and times where kids NEED to be advised, told, and taught about the real world. If not, they are just going to repeat historical faux pas over and over again. Regardless of what color they are.

• Banned
There's a place and time for everything. School is one of those places and times where kids NEED to be advised, told, and taught about the real world. If not, they are just going to repeat historical faux pas over and over again. Regardless of what color they are.

Yeah so why did it stop and why isn't it happening anymore? The real world being two sexes and everybody's responsible for their own actions and it has absolutely nothing to do with color as you already pointed out.

When will black people let our people go?

What was the racial slur? That "list" had none that I could tell.

Did someone associate those words with Black peeps......RACIST!!!!!!

I want the SLUR!!!!

Greg

FJB it's called 'divide & conquer. How in God's green acres are the statist left ever going to turn America into another north Korea if they cannot keep our American constituency @ each others throats??? Divide & conquer has proven to be the best method of destroying a target nation/empire ever devised, like ALL the previous great nations/empires have succumbed to divide & conquer except the old Egyptian empire which got wiped out in a natural disaster. The black Americans, not the successful ones but the ghetto blacks are easy targets of opportunity due to their incredible lack of knowledge on everything. If it was the other way around the ghetto whites would be the target of opportunity & the blacks would be painted as the enemy. It's just the way divide & conquer strategy works.

FJB it's called 'divide & conquer. How in God's green acres are the statist left ever going to turn America into another north Korea if they cannot keep our American constituency @ each others throats??? Divide & conquer has proven to be the best method of destroying a target nation/empire ever devised, like ALL the previous great nations/empires have succumbed to divide & conquer except the old Egyptian empire which got wiped out in a natural disaster. The black Americans, not the successful ones but the ghetto blacks are easy targets of opportunity due to their incredible lack of knowledge on everything. If it was the other way around the ghetto whites would be the target of opportunity & the blacks would be painted as the enemy. It's just the way divide & conquer strategy works.

It's hilarious because BOTH SIDES are doing this and you think it's just one side, which is what they want you to think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back