Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

Prove it did regarding this terrorist or you're just making shit up again.

I'll wait...
Fido, I already explained that the investigation is ongoing, did I not? Do you believe he arrived here and bought a gun without help from someone on the inside (US)? Come on Fido, you must be smarter than this. Actually nope, you're an idiot lapdog. NVM.

That's not my opinion, ShortBus. The news article I posted made that claim.

Again, ask the Brits.
He was not considered a threat is the answer, Fido. oooops.....you fucked up again, little lapdog. Par for the course for you. Now you'll lash out with emojis but in the end you'll still and will always be my little lapdog.

Fido, I already explained that the investigation is ongoing, did I not? Do you believe he arrived here and bought a gun without help from someone on the inside (US)? Come on Fido, you must be smarter than this. Actually nope, you're an idiot lapdog. NVM.
So again, you have nothing. Now you admit you're simply waiting for something.

Glad we could iron that out.

We will protect and support or fellow Texans.

dTEveTJE_eLxlHvEbidV_E5OmXPI-eWs5LqK1Ce8a0Q.png

You did the OPPOSITE, fido!

DURRRRR
LOL

Sure, Spunky...

Faun: You dumbass, he was known to police -- in Britain...

westwall: AND IN THE USA TOO, dumbfuck!

Faun: He has no criminal record in federal courts.

westwall: The asshole was on a no fly list.

Faun: He was not on a US no-fly list but it was not clear if he was on MI5’s long list of more than 20,000 suspected extremists.

westwall: Who the fuck cares! He has been under surveillance, and KNOWN to US intel for YEARS!

Faun: Do just spray it -- prove it...

westwall: Nuh-uh!!!

tenor.gif

LOL

Sure, Spunky...

Faun: You dumbass, he was known to police -- in Britain...

westwall: AND IN THE USA TOO, dumbfuck!

Faun: He has no criminal record in federal courts.

westwall: The asshole was on a no fly list.

Faun: He was not on a US no-fly list but it was not clear if he was on MI5’s long list of more than 20,000 suspected extremists.

westwall: Who the fuck cares! He has been under surveillance, and KNOWN to US intel for YEARS!

Faun: Do just spray it -- prove it...

westwall: Nuh-uh!!!

tenor.gif

You do dancing fool real well.

Methinks because you are a fool.

We need to hear more about the muslim terrorist

was he on a watch list and if not why not?

Last edited:
Nope. I gave you something:

So Fido, you believe he acted alone in the US and had ZERO support. Correct?

Just want to get you on record.
LOL

You're brain-dead, ShortBus. I've already stated my position. So no, you are not correct but you are free to re-read my posts as many times as necessary until you to comprehend what I posted.

LOL

You're brain-dead, ShortBus. I've already stated my position. So no, you are not correct but you are free to re-read my posts as many times as necessary until you to comprehend what I posted.
So now you believe he is part of a larger network. Good boy, Fido. Your posts are littered with gibberish, childish emojis and doubletalk. Par for the course for you, my little lapdog. Now that I have educated you, please feel free to run outside and smell some butts.

I will call you back when I feel like it.

So now you believe he is part of a larger network. Good boy, Fido. Your posts are littered with gibberish, childish emojis and doubletalk. Par for the course for you, my little lapdog. Now that I have educated you, please feel free to run outside and smell some butts.

I will call you back when I feel like it.
LOLOL

I never said that either, ShortBus.

Sadly, you're brain damaged. A pity there's no cure for that.

LOLOL

I never said that either, ShortBus.

Sadly, you're brain damaged. A pity there's no cure for that.
Of course you never said that. I have you on record as saying "I have no clue". Why? You cannot think for yourself. Hence you need a master like me to think for you, my little lapdog. Run along now, Fido.

"Gateway Pundit" is ran by some guy in his underwear sitting in his mother's basement.

Fox News has reporters, editors, fact checkers, and a reputation to protect.

Wrong again...
See:

As a matter of fact, NO!
It was the NRA that originally started gun control and background checks in the 1930s, to disarm Blacks, immigrants, and labor organizers.
I do not like background checks because as a liberal, progressive, leftist, I believe in equality of all people.
If someone is dangerous, then clearly gun control is just stupid and can not possibly prevent them from being dangerous at all, in any way.
If they are dangerous, then they need to be put into some sort of secure facility.

All you have to do to understand why background checks are so stupid, is to realize the legal system can't prevent illegal drugs, and all illegal drug sales require illegal guns. So obviously anyone can easily get an illegal gun. It can't be stopped. If it could, then we could stop illegal drugs. And we can't.
(nor should we in my opinion)

~~~~~~
Link(s)?

Britain has experienced and welcomes a Muslim Invasion.
The moment they mentioned he was a British Citizen without giving a name, I told my wife that he was definitely a Muslim.

~~~~~~
Only the politicians, The majority consider them W.O.G.S.

Forum List

Back