Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

LOL

Prove what? Is your attention span shorter than a gnat's, ShortBus?

Showing you that terrorist had not committed any federal crimes and was not on our no-fly list, you idiotically sputtered, "so you claim our intelligence offices don’t talk." Prove that to be the case here or you tacitly admit you're just trolling.
You alluded to that. You said he was a known terrorist in the UK. Did you not or are you walking that back now, my little lapdog. Which is it, Fido?

LOL

I claimed no such thing, ShortBus. What I did claim, but you ignore because it's inconvenient for your agenda, is he was known to British intelligence, not U.S. intelligence. Of course, severely lacking in that department, you're easily confused by intelligence.
If he was known to British intelligence why was he allowed to board a flight to the US, Fido? And again you allude to the fact that British and US intelligence do not communicate. Thank you for that, my little lapdog.

LOLOL

Arrested in England, ShortBus.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yep. In England. So there is a terror network targeting Jews. The FBI initially said it had nothing to do with Jews. Keep up, Fido. Bad lapdog!

You alluded to that. You said he was a known terrorist in the UK. Did you not or are you walking that back now, my little lapdog. Which is it, Fido?
So you have no proof backing your suggestion that we knew about this guy even though the news indicates we didn't.

I knew that too, ShortBus. Up your game, sport.

I know, tell me again how this is my "final warning!!"

rotfl-gif.288736

If he was known to British intelligence why was he allowed to board a flight to the US, Fido? And again you allude to the fact that British and US intelligence do not communicate. Thank you for that, my little lapdog.
Again, ask the Brits. :eusa_doh:

So you have no proof backing your suggestion that we knew about this guy even though the news indicates we didn't.

rotfl-gif.288736
Who is "we"? I ask you again, how was he allowed to board the plane when he was a known terrorist in the UK, as you claim? Final warning meant I would no longer be polite and as you see, little Fido, I am not and it triggers you. Tell me again how my tax dollars paid for Trump's meals or how you voted for an idiot. LOL

Yep. In England. So there is a terror network targeting Jews. The FBI initially said it had nothing to do with Jews. Keep up, Fido. Bad lapdog!
Yes, in England. In other words, ShortBus, having nothing to do with us.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

rotfl-gif.288736

Sheesh, fido, your bullshit has been blown to bits by YOU!

Give it a rest, you proved yoyrself wrong you toad.

Yes, in England. In other words, ShortBus, having nothing to do with us.

Is any of this sinking in yet?

Well that network obviously stretched to the US, did it not? And could again so it DOES have to do with us, is that sinking in yet, little lapdog? Fido, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Well that network obviously stretched to the US, did it not? And could again so it DOES have to do with us, is that sinking in yet, little lapdog? Fido, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Fido has a long history of stupid trolling posts.

What's hilarious is the toad is so stupid he can't figure out he killed his own claim.

Who is "we"?

"We" is the U.S. You would know that if only your shoe size wasn't larger than your IQ.

I ask you again, how was he allowed to board the plane when he was a known terrorist in the UK, as you claim? Final warning meant I would no longer be polite and as you see, little Fido, I am not and it triggers you. Tell me again how my tax dollars paid for Trump's meals or how you voted for an idiot. LOL

And again I inform you, ask the Brits. How many times are you going to ask the same question while expecting a different answer?

You realize what that entails, right, ShortBus?

ShortBus: "Final Warning!!!"

rotfl-gif.288736

Fido has a long history of stupid trolling posts.

What's hilarious is the toad is so stupid he can't figure out he killed his own claim.
LOL

Oh, Spunky? You finally find proof our authorities knew about that terrorist? Or have you found he was on our no-fly list?

"We" is the U.S. You would know that if only your shoe size wasn't larger than your IQ.

And again I inform you, ask the Brits. How many times are you going to ask the same question while expecting a different answer?

rotfl-gif.288736

Maniacal laughing just shows you lost, doofus.

Prove it did regarding this terrorist or you're just making shit up again.

I'll wait...

Maniacal laughing just shows you lost, doofus.
rotfl-gif.288736

You tards crack me up.

Keep claiming I lost even though I bitchslapped you into yesterday over your false claims that our police knew who that guy was and how he was on our no-fly list.

spank-gif.278780

rotfl-gif.288736
Because, you idiot, this is the reason. Fido, if you're going to make stupid statements then you will keep proving that you're an idiot. See little lapdog, your name has stuck and now others will call you by your true name, Fido, my lapdog.

Malik Faisal Akram, from Blackburn in Lancashire, was the subject of an investigation in late 2020 but by the time he flew to the US he was assessed to be no longer a risk.

rotfl-gif.288736

You tards crack me up.

Keep claiming I lost even though I bitchslapped you into yesterday over your false claims that our police knew who that guy was and how he was on our no-fly list.

spank-gif.278780
Fido, westwall utterly humiliated you. And now you continue to humiliate yourself. That is outstanding.

Forum List

Back