Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

You get what you give. You are pathetically weak, a liar, and a pedo lover.

I don't waste time with pond scum.
LOLOL

You poor thing. I shot down, with links from news sources, all your bullshit claims. And all ya got is, nuh-uh! and projection.

And of course, if you could prove your claims weren't bullshit, ya would have. You didn't because you can't because you made them up.

tenor.gif

LOLOL

You poor thing. I shot down, with links from news sources, all your bullshit claims. And all ya got is, nuh-uh! and projection.

And of course, if you could prove your claims weren't bullshit, ya would have. You didn't because you can't because you made them up.

tenor.gif

No, you didn't.

Now piss off, pond scum.

No, you didn't.

Now piss off, pond scum.
Of course I did. Here, I'll do it again just for fun....

Faun: You dumbass, he was known to police -- in Britain...

westwall: AND IN THE USA TOO, dumbfuck!

Faun: He has no criminal record in federal courts.

westwall: The asshole was on a no fly list.

Faun: He was not on a US no-fly list but it was not clear if he was on MI5’s long list of more than 20,000 suspected extremists.

westwall: Who the fuck cares! He has been under surveillance, and KNOWN to US intel for YEARS!

Faun: Do just spray it -- prove it...

westwall: Nuh-uh!!!

tenor.gif

Of course I did. Here, I'll do it again just for fun....

Faun: You dumbass, he was known to police -- in Britain...

westwall: AND IN THE USA TOO, dumbfuck!

Faun: He has no criminal record in federal courts.

westwall: The asshole was on a no fly list.

Faun: He was not on a US no-fly list but it was not clear if he was on MI5’s long list of more than 20,000 suspected extremists.

westwall: Who the fuck cares! He has been under surveillance, and KNOWN to US intel for YEARS!

Faun: Do just spray it -- prove it...

westwall: Nuh-uh!!!

tenor.gif

Opinion isn't fact, dumbshit.

Opinion isn't fact, dumbshit.
You're right, retard, your opinion isn't fact. That's why I'm shooting down your bullshit with news sources.

And you're so spineless and ball less, you can't even defend your bullshit.

tenor.gif

LOL

So you can't say. I figured. I'll ask you the same things I asked your fellow retard...

I showed he has no federal criminal record -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

I showed he's not on our no-fly list -- what Democratic policy is that defending?

Coming, ShortBus, you can't possibly be this stupid, can ya?

giphy.gif
Case in point. So you claim our intelligence offices don’t talk. Fido, you’re an idiot with severe OCD. You defend Biden 90% of the time and you even voted for him. I shamed you into saying he sucks ha ha ha. Little lapdog.

Why are you asking me questions and not answering mine, ShortBus?

You suggested he could have been known to the U.S. as a terrorist.

Prove it...
Idiot Fido. YOU said he was known to British intelligence. I asked you, you ignorant fat loser, how that’s possible if he was able to get on a plane there? Simple question lapdog.

LOLOL

tenor.gif
Yeah and you would have claimed the attack was not directed at Jews as the FBI initially said that before back pedaling and changing the story. So your sources would have been useless, Fido. Correct?

Case in point. So you claim our intelligence offices don’t talk. Fido, you’re an idiot with severe OCD. You defend Biden 90% of the time and you even voted for him. I shamed you into saying he sucks ha ha ha. Little lapdog.
Feel free to prove your bullshit, ShortBus. Otherwise, you're just talking g shit again as always.

Idiot Fido. YOU said he was known to British intelligence. I asked you, you ignorant fat loser, how that’s possible if he was able to get on a plane there? Simple question lapdog.
Ask someone who's from Britain, moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah and you would have claimed the attack was not directed at Jews as the FBI initially said that before back pedaling and changing the story. So your sources would have been useless, Fido. Correct?
LOLOL

More made up shit as I claimed no such thing. You even suck at trolling.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Feel free to prove your bullshit, ShortBus. Otherwise, you're just talking g shit again as always.
Prove what? Your posting history is for all to see, Fido. You also alluded to the fact that the US and UK intelligence agencies don't communicate. Poor little lapdog.

Ask someone who's from Britain, moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice deflection, Fido. So you are claiming that people on a terror list in Britain may easily board planes. When called out you deflect and growl like the little lapdog that you are.

I accept your surrender, Fido. Back to the dog house for you.

LOLOL

More made up shit as I claimed no such thing. You even suck at trolling.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I said would have, Fido as you always scour the web but initially the sources would have been incorrect. Two more people have been arrested now. The story has yet to fully unfold. See, Fido, you need to be patient. Bad lapdog!

You really should learn to read

Prove what? Your posting history is for all to see, Fido. You also alluded to the fact that the US and UK intelligence agencies don't communicate. Poor little lapdog.
LOL

Prove what? Is your attention span shorter than a gnat's, ShortBus?

Showing you that terrorist had not committed any federal crimes and was not on our no-fly list, you idiotically sputtered, "so you claim our intelligence offices don’t talk." Prove that to be the case here or you tacitly admit you're just trolling.

Nice deflection, Fido. So you are claiming that people on a terror list in Britain may easily board planes. When called out you deflect and growl like the little lapdog that you are.

I accept your surrender, Fido. Back to the dog house for you.
LOL

I claimed no such thing, ShortBus. What I did claim, but you ignore because it's inconvenient for your agenda, is he was known to British intelligence, not U.S. intelligence. Of course, severely lacking in that department, you're easily confused by intelligence.

He doesn't fit the profile of your typical "white supremacist" so the media isn't interested. Did he come over the border with the illegal aliens? Who knows?

I said would have, Fido as you always scour the web but initially the sources would have been incorrect. Two more people have been arrested now. The story has yet to fully unfold. See, Fido, you need to be patient. Bad lapdog!

You really should learn to read
LOLOL

Arrested in England, ShortBus.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back