Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security

Joe said, 'The buck stops here'...be fore he blamed everyone but himself for

RATFLMAO!!! A neocon whackadoodle talking about personal responsibility. Of all of Trump's faults - and he has so many it's hard to keep up with them - throwing HIS people under the bus and taking no personal responsibility was his biggest. This comment is just beyond funny....still laughing. And remember this, Nimrod, if he was/is willing to throw his salivating acolytes under a bus at the drop of a hat, where do you think you fit in his world (let me put it this way, that cockroach you just squashed in your roach-infested trailer means more to him than you do). But, go ahead, get on your knees and start sucking.

RATFLMAO!!! A neocon whackadoodle talking about personal responsibility. Of all of Trump's faults - and he has so many it's hard to keep up with them - throwing HIS people under the bus and taking no personal responsibility was his biggest. This comment is just beyond funny....still laughing. And remember this, Nimrod, if he was/is willing to throw his salivating acolytes under a bus at the drop of a hat, where do you think you fit in his world (let me put it this way, that cockroach you just squashed in your roach-infested trailer means more to him than you do). But, go ahead, get on your knees and start sucking.
Unfortunately for you, troll, your childish personal attack and TDS-sugffering itrationalhate-driven psychotic rant does nothing to change the fact and thread topic that yet again another Biden failure facilitated a terrorist attack on US soil.

So go back yo the kids table until you grow up or get over your derangement.

Of course you never said that. I have you on record as saying "I have no clue". Why?

Oh, you have me saying that quote, do ya?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Funny a forum search doesn't show I said what you quoted me saying...

You cannot think for yourself. Hence you need a master like me to think for you, my little lapdog. Run along now, Fido.

LOL

You can't even think for yourself, ShortBus.

giphy.gif

I know for a fact that Biden go's and stand at every check in line for every plane coming into our country. If he is busy with the multitude of problems our country has to deal with both foreign & domestics, Then he sends his wife to plane watch. & if she is busy then the hundreds of thousand citizens both Republican Democrat independent or non voting personal who have the paid job of airport control are suppose to do it. NO room for personal error. of course its Biden's job to check every plane. GET REAL.

Texas Synagogue terrorist was never vetted - Biden let him into the country freely due to his rushed elimination of Trump security measures.

This was not more of his Open Border bullshit, letting thieves, sexual deviants, rapists, pedophiles, human/sex traffickers, violent gang members, murderers, and Cartels into the US....

This was Biden personally 'welcoming' a terrorist into the United States through more failed policies.

Let's go, Brandon!

YES IT TRUE, I saw Biden standing at every arrival gate in the US . he told the hundreds of thousands OF PAID security people from every political party & every back ground to go take a lunch break & he would watch the gates. Come on that's just defies common sense.

YES IT TRUE, I saw Biden standing at every arrival gate in the US .
Thank you for proving what a fucking idiot you are. It saves us all the trouble of reading anything else you post, thereby wasting our time.

Thank God only 30-40 minutes before the kids are put together and the grown ups can talk.

LOL

So you don't know what quotation marks are for. You really are quite retarded, Shortbus.

face-palm-gif.278959
Fido, you’re deflecting. So interesting. I told you that if I need you to opine I ll let You know. Otherwise go and lick your own balls. You’re dismissed, lapdog.

"Malik Faisal Akram, from Blackburn, died in a hail of bullets after a 10-hour stand-off on Saturday in which four people were held hostage at the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, 27 miles from Dallas.

Akram had apparently flown to America two weeks ago, lived in homeless shelters and bought a gun on the street, according to US President Joe Biden…

…Malik’s brother Gulbar issued a statement on behalf of the family last night in which he told of their ‘devastation’ and revealed how relatives had been in contact with Malik during his attack at the police’s request but could not convince him to surrender.

But speaking to Sky News he also demanded to know how the incident had been allowed to unfold. ‘He’s known to police. Got a criminal record. How was he allowed to get a visa and acquire a gun?’, he said."

It seems Biden has expanded his Open Border Policy and is now importing terrorists to go along with the thieves, Cartels, drugs, violent gangs, rapists, pedophiles, human sex traffickers, etc... he's trafficked through the southern border and spread them all over the US.

Let's go, Brandon!
What a glaringly transparent amateur-hour bull$hit casus belli for slamming Sleepy Old Joe for the umpteenth time...

I have read that that Muzzie a$$hole was known to British Mi5... but was he known to US? ...did Reciprocal Data-Sharing fail in this case?

Was data even shared? Did our own system fail to throw-up the appropriate Red Flag once the data had hit our side of the Atlantic?

Was he allowed in DESPITE the Red Flags or was he allowed in because NO Red Flags ever appeared at the time of entry?

Was the failure attributable to faulty system(s) or bad policy(ies)?

The goddamned Democrats are a train-wreck and not to be trusted when it comes to borders and immigration, however...

My money is on a data-exchange or system failure rather than policy or Sleepy Old Joe...

What a glaringly transparent amateur-hour bull$hit casus belli for slamming Sleepy Old Joe for the umpteenth time...

I have read that that Muzzie a$$hole was known to British Mi5... but was he known to US? ...did Reciprocal Data-Sharing fail in this case?

Was data even shared? Did our own system fail to throw-up the appropriate Red Flag once the data had hit our side of the Atlantic?

Was he allowed in DESPITE the Red Flags or was he allowed in because NO Red Flags ever appeared at the time of entry?

Was the failure attributable to faulty system(s) or bad policy(ies)?

The goddamned Democrats are a train-wreck and not to be trusted when it comes to borders and immigration, however...

My money is on a data-exchange or system failure rather than policy or Sleepy Old Joe...
Your attempt to defend Biden's rush to delete all of Trump's policies, even those that protected Americans from the ery terrorists Biden's actions have allowed into the US, is pathetic and says everything needed to be known about mindless, subservient sheep and Marxist parroting trolls.

Wipe your chin before you get up off your knees - you still have a little old fart Biden jizz on your chin.

Fido, you’re deflecting. So interesting. I told you that if I need you to opine I ll let You know. Otherwise go and lick your own balls. You’re dismissed, lapdog.
Deflecting from what, ShortBus? You aren't saying much on topic.

So here it is again ...

There's no information that the terrorist ever had a federal criminal record in the U.S..

There's no information he was ever on a U.S. no-fly list.

Renders this thread, "Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security"...

bullshit-rubber-stamp-vector-12385707.jpg

Your attempt to defend Biden's rush to delete all of Trump's policies
That's not what I was doing...

I was merely questioning what set of circumstances allowed the scumbag to be admitted into the country...

If it was policy, then maybe you've got a point...

If it was a data-exchange or systems failure, then Sleep Old Joe is off the hook on this one, at least insofar as "policy" is concerned...

Now... why don't you inform all of us Ignorant Dufuses... [ Dufiii ? :cool: ] ...as to whether admitting him was a failure of policy or data-exchange or systems?

( this ought to prove interesting )

As for the insulting projection on your part... well... you're simply not good enough to pull that off when dealing with me... lightweight...

A great many folk around here can smoke me 9 times out of 10... YOU are NOT one of them... :badgrin:

"Malik Faisal Akram, from Blackburn, died in a hail of bullets after a 10-hour stand-off on Saturday in which four people were held hostage at the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, 27 miles from Dallas.

Akram had apparently flown to America two weeks ago, lived in homeless shelters and bought a gun on the street, according to US President Joe Biden…

…Malik’s brother Gulbar issued a statement on behalf of the family last night in which he told of their ‘devastation’ and revealed how relatives had been in contact with Malik during his attack at the police’s request but could not convince him to surrender.

But speaking to Sky News he also demanded to know how the incident had been allowed to unfold. ‘He’s known to police. Got a criminal record. How was he allowed to get a visa and acquire a gun?’, he said."

It seems Biden has expanded his Open Border Policy and is now importing terrorists to go along with the thieves, Cartels, drugs, violent gangs, rapists, pedophiles, human sex traffickers, etc... he's trafficked through the southern border and spread them all over the US.

Let's go, Brandon!

Oh look, another insane thread by our batshit crazy nutbag #1 Easy.

Take your bullshit and shove it up you ass untill you have ACTUAL POLICY CHANGE by White House you can point to as cause for entry of this guy into USA.

I was merely questioning what set of circumstances allowed the scumbag to be admitted into the country...

If it was a data-exchange or systems failure, then Sleep Old Joe is off the hook on this one, at least insofar as "policy" is concerned...

Now... why don't you inform all of us Ignorant Dufuses... [ Dufiii ? :cool: ] ...as to whether admitting him was a failure of policy or data-exchange or systems?

As for the insulting projection on your part... well... you're simply not good enough to pull that off when dealing with me... lightweight...

A great many folk around here can smoke me 9 times out of 10... YOU are NOT one of them... :badgrin:
You probably like when your snowflake troll buddies 'smoke' you, freak.

Stick with them and let them stroke your tiny ... ego.

You tried, you failed, you were punished/ embarrassed, you don't like it. Tough shit, troll. Best way to avoid that is stop trying to defend the loser with the 33% approval rating in office.

Deflecting from what, ShortBus? You aren't saying much on topic.

So here it is again ...

There's no information that the terrorist ever had a federal criminal record in the U.S..

There's no information he was ever on a U.S. no-fly list.

Renders this thread, "Texas Synagogue Terrorist Attack Proves Biden Has Surrendered Our National Security"...

bullshit-rubber-stamp-vector-12385707.jpg
Deflecting from my question to you. As you said he was on the UK terror list. I asked Why would he be allowed to fly. You said you didn’t know. I then showed you that he was no longer on that list. You like an idiot didn’t put two and two together. Why? You’re a stupid lapdog. I then asked you if you believed he was working alone and had no connections or network in the US? Asked you for an educated guess, Fido. You could not do that either. Why? Your OCD is fucking disturbing. You take everything literally. If I told your lapdog ass that it was raining cats and dogs outside you would call me a liar since cats and dogs literally would not be falling from the sky. Stop your deflections and admit you’re my lapdog, little Fido.

If you question him you’re called a racist and an Islamaphobe

Forum List

Back