Texas sues Feds of Syrian invaders

Great.I guess that's another pile of money they are throwing away on a stupid case they have no chance of winning. The idiots in Austin say we don't have enough money to fund our schools. Why are they throwing money at this?
Because they hate Muslims.

Big deal. They can't win the case no matter how much they hate Muslims. The idiots are just throwing more money away for nothing.

Texas Sues to Block Syrian Refugees

Good. I hope they can at least drag it out in court until Trump wins.

Why do you want a fascist to become President?
Eh, even a fascist would be an improvement after Obama but Trump is hardly a , fascist.

I'm not sure how you could reasonably deny that he is a fascist. Just yesterday he said he wants to murder the families of anyone who is a terrorist (he didn't make an exceptions for U.S. citizens on U.S. soil). He has said he is A-OK with a registry for Muslims and wants the government to monitor places of religious worship (if they are Mosques). He clearly hates disabled people, and is obsessed with building a gigantic wall on the border that can just as easily be used to keep people in as out. If you think that's not fascism then you are probably a fascist yourself.

He also suffers from narcissistic personality disorder as most fascist dictators do.

Texas Sues to Block Syrian Refugees

Good. I hope they can at least drag it out in court until Trump wins.

Why do you want a fascist to become President?
Eh, even a fascist would be an improvement after Obama but Trump is hardly a , fascist.

I'm not sure how you could reasonably deny that he is a fascist. Just yesterday he said he wants to murder the families of anyone who is a terrorist (he didn't make an exceptions for U.S. citizens on U.S. soil). He has said he is A-OK with a registry for Muslims and wants the government to monitor places of religious worship (if they are Mosques). He clearly hates disabled people, and is obsessed with building a gigantic wall on the border that can just as easily be used to keep people in as out. If you think that's not fascism then you are probably a fascist yourself.

You should consider your sources and their motivations before sucking up the hook, line and sinkers... just uselessly sayin..

Last edited:
Great.I guess that's another pile of money they are throwing away on a stupid case they have no chance of winning. The idiots in Austin say we don't have enough money to fund our schools. Why are they throwing money at this?

Big deal. They can't win the case no matter how much they hate Muslims. The idiots are just throwing more money away for nothing.

Hate? I don't know if you can hate a person you've never met before. Distrust? Definitely. I think it is also because of the region of the world they are coming from. It is in such upheaval, it is just not a good idea to accept refugees from that part of the world, given the circumstances. The government's first priority should be the citizens and keeping them safe from foreign invaders. That is the federal government's primary responsibility. Not to refugees from other countries, but to we the people.

Hate? I don't know if you can hate a person you've never met before. Distrust? Definitely. I think it is also because of the region of the world they are coming from. It is in such upheaval, it is just not a good idea to accept refugees from that part of the world, given the circumstances. The government's first priority should be the citizens and keeping them safe from foreign invaders. That is the federal government's primary responsibility. Not to refugees from other countries, but to we the people.

Whatever twisted logic you might use to justify your heartless unchristian attitude doesn't matter, the states can't stop something the federal government has authority over. The law suit is nothing more than the right wing holding their breath like a child in another effort to oppose our president. It's going to cost citizens of Texas another useless wad of thrown away money.

Whatever twisted logic you might use to justify your heartless unchristian attitude doesn't matter, the states can't stop something the federal government has authority over. The law suit is nothing more than the right wing holding their breath like a child in another effort to oppose our president. It's going to cost citizens of Texas another useless wad of thrown away money.

Clown Face...how many are you going to sponsor, or move into your spare cardboard box?

Clown Face...how many are you going to sponsor, or move into your spare cardboard box?

I regularly donate to The Refugee Services of Texas, and encourage anyone else who cares about the plight of these unfortunate people to do the same.
Welcome to Refugee Services of Texas

I regularly donate to The Refugee Services of Texas, and encourage anyone else who cares about the plight of these unfortunate people to do the same.

So YOU DON'T take them in, and just how much to you donate for their YEARLY EXPENSES. as it's been reported just to bring one muslim to America it costs OVER $60,000!

So YOU DON'T take them in, and just how much to you donate for their YEARLY EXPENSES. as it's been reported just to bring one muslim to America it costs OVER $60,000!

I'm not sure of the cost, but I'm sure any source that you use isn't any more accurate than when they claimed it cost over 200 million per day for a previous trip.

I'm not sure of the cost, but I'm sure any source that you use isn't any more accurate than when they claimed it cost over 200 million per day for a previous trip.

I didn't claim that, it was in an article I posted that Rep. Bachmann quoted... see you even LIE about that! Who can believe you!

7dJb2Ua.gif

I didn't claim that, it was in an article I posted that Rep. Bachmann quoted... see you even LIE about that! Who can believe you!

7dJb2Ua.gif

You just made my point. Anyone who is stupid enough to quote Bachman as a source is just not credible.

The Texas lawsuit will fail for the same reasons Arizona's lawsuit failed:

'The Federal Government's broad, undoubted power over immigration and alien status rests, in part, on its constitutional power to "establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization," Art. I, § 8, cl. 4, and on its inherent sovereign power to control and conduct foreign relations, see Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10[*2495] .
[...]
The Supremacy Clause gives Congress the power to preempt state law. A statute may contain an express preemption provision, see, e.g., Chamber of Commerce of United States of America v. Whiting, 563 U. S. ___, ___, but state law must also give way to federal law in at least two other circumstances. First, States are precluded from regulating conduct in a field that Congress has determined must be regulated by its exclusive governance. See Gade v. National Solid Wastes Management Assn., 505 U. S. 88, 115. Intent can be inferred from a framework of regulation "so pervasive . . . that Congress left no room for the States to supplement it" or where [***2] a "federal interest is so dominant that the federal system will be assumed to preclude enforcement of state laws on the same subject." Rice v. Santa Fe Elevator Corp., 331 U. S. 218, 230. Second,[**363] state laws are preempted when they conflict with federal law, including when they stand "as an obstacle to the accomplishment and execution of the full purposes and objectives of Congress." Hines v.Davidowitz, 312 U. S. 52, 67. Pp. 7-8.'

Bloomberg Law - Document - Arizona v. United States, 132 S. Ct. 2492, 183 L. Ed. 2d 351, 115 FEP Cases 353, 80 U.S.L.W. 4539 (2012), Court Opinion

well, if the gvt insists on importing terrorists to this country texas can take some "extra legal" actions to protect its citizens, since the fed gvt refuses and instead tries to hide behind legalese and jargon...

'The Federal Government's broad, undoubted power over immigration and alien status rests, in part, on its constitutional power to "establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization," Art. I, § 8, cl. 4, and on its inherent sovereign power to control and conduct foreign relations, see Toll v. Moreno, 458 U. S. 1, 10[*2495] .
[...]
The Supremacy Clause gives Congress the power to preempt state law. A statute may contain an express preemption provision, see, e.g., Chamber of Commerce of United States of America v. Whiting, 563 U. S. ___, ___, but state law must also give way to federal law in at least two other circumstances. First, States are precluded from regulating conduct in a field that Congress has determined must be regulated by its exclusive governance. See Gade v. National Solid Wastes Management Assn., 505 U. S. 88, 115. Intent can be inferred from a framework of regulation "so pervasive . . . that Congress left no room for the States to supplement it" or where [***2] a "federal interest is so dominant that the federal system will be assumed to preclude enforcement of state laws on the same subject." Rice v. Santa Fe Elevator Corp., 331 U. S. 218, 230. Second,[**363] state laws are preempted when they conflict with federal law, including when they stand "as an obstacle to the accomplishment and execution of the full purposes and objectives of Congress." Hines v.Davidowitz, 312 U. S. 52, 67. Pp. 7-8.'

Bloomberg Law - Document - Arizona v. United States, 132 S. Ct. 2492, 183 L. Ed. 2d 351, 115 FEP Cases 353, 80 U.S.L.W. 4539 (2012), Court Opinion

well, if the gvt insists on importing terrorists to this country texas can take some "extra legal" actions to protect its citizens, since the fed gvt refuses and instead tries to hide behind legalese and jargon...

"Extra legal"? I thought you crazy right wingers were all about claiming the rule of law. I guess that only matters when it's in your favor.

[...]

"Extra legal"? I thought you crazy right wingers were all about claiming the rule of law. I guess that only matters when it's in your favor.
the government is evading the law.
It'll be handled when we get an american patriot in office next cycle, though.
Practice whining about PRESIDENT trump now so you can get used to it.

Forum List

Back