(R) candidates take time to pray,think about shooting,(D) candidates make it a political call

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Presidential Candidates Take to Twitter on Shooting

Fucking scumbag democrats. Just a FEW facts here

1. It was in a GUN FREE ZONE
2.California right up there with New York,Illinois,etc is an ANTI GUN STATE
3.CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE LAW!

All firearm sales must be completed through a dealer.
All handgun serial numbers and sales are recorded by the state (registered) in the Department of Justice’s Automated Firearms System
Illegal to possess, import, or purchase assault weapons and .50 BMG rifles
May issue, depending on jurisdiction. County sheriff's or local Police Chief's discretion, many counties are de facto "no-issue"
Possession of automatic weapons or short-barreled shotguns or rifles prohibited without DOJ "Dangerous Weapons Permit"; permission rarely granted outside of film industry. Suppressors (aka silencers) prohibited
California has a ten (10) day waiting period for all firearm purchases, transfers, and private sales which must be conducted through a federal and state firearm license holder. That is, upon purchase, the purchaser must wait 10 days after the purchase before the firearm is released to the owner.

Like I said California is an EXTREMIST anti gun state. AGAIN LIBTARDS

CRIMINALS DO NOT FOLLOW THE LAW,NO GUN BANNING WILL STOP THESE THINGS!

All handgun serial numbers and sales are recorded by the state (registered) in the Department of Justice’s Automated Firearms System
May issue, depending on jurisdiction. County sheriff's or local Police Chief's discretion, many counties are de facto "no-issue"
Possession of automatic weapons or short-barreled shotguns or rifles prohibited without DOJ "Dangerous Weapons Permit"; permission rarely granted outside of film industry. Suppressors (aka silencers) prohibited
California has a ten (10) day waiting period for all firearm purchases, transfers, and private sales which must be conducted through a federal and state firearm license holder. That is, upon purchase, the purchaser must wait 10 days after the purchase before the firearm is released to the owner.

Like I said California is an EXTREMIST anti gun state
it is?.....maybe a few clowns in Sacramento...but the people overall are not like you are describing them...

it is?.....maybe a few clowns in Sacramento...but the people overall are not like you are describing them...
All states are viewed by those on the outside by viewing how the idiots that run the state do so. If Californians don't like how state is being run then leave! I would and could NEVER tolerate living in California.

The U.S. has more lax gun laws than Canada or any of the Western European nations - consequently we have more gun massacres than them.

So let's make it even easier for these sick fucks to get guns....

Gil and bern said they want your guns. The in compassionate right said they are praying and general notes of in compassion. Dicks!

The U.S. has more lax gun laws than Canada or any of the Western European nations - consequently we have more gun massacres than them.

You failed to comprehend that Oregon,Colorado,California and Connecticut are ALL anti gun states with really DUMB yet strict anti 2nd amendment laws yet that's exactly where the last few BIG massacres have happened. Or the fact that Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country yet leads the country in homicides.

Looks like you are making it political
Really? Reporting what your asshole politicians already did makes ME the one making it political....just go hide your head back in the sand...or up your ass..either works.

Have you tried prayer?
I am not a christian. I don't pray.
Don't worry. No one will ever mistake you for a Christian.
...even though mass killings are Muslim type of behavior

When will people learn, more laws and gun free zones a state has the more mass killings are going to happen, the numbers don't lie.
Maybe Cali deserves this sort of thing??

Talk about faux outrage. It's more about losing guns than losing lives! You're the scumbag.

Talk about faux outrage. It's more about losing guns than losing lives! You're the scumbag.
You need a hanky?

Looks like you are making it political
Really? Reporting what your asshole politicians already did makes ME the one making it political....just go hide your head back in the sand...or up your ass..either works.

Have you tried prayer?
I am not a christian. I don't pray.
Don't worry. No one will ever mistake you for a Christian.
...even though mass killings are Muslim type of behavior
Well that had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

Drastically more mass shootings in this country by non-Muslims than Muslims btw.

• Farooq Saeed has been identified as the San Bernardino shooting suspect
    Inquisitr ^ | Dec. 2, 2015 | Nathan Francis
    Farooq Saeed has been identified as the San Bernardino shooting suspect, who reports indicate walked into a medical facility for people with developmental disabilities and opened fire. The shooting took place at close to 11 a.m. in the 1300 block of South Waterman Avenue in the California city, taking place at a building identified as the Inland Regional Center. The facility is a state-run medical center that serves people with developmental disabilities, said Nancy Lungren, spokeswoman for the California Department of Developmental Services. Unconfirmed reports identified the suspect as Farooq Saeed, a name repeated on police scanners and reported...

People die every day. THEY chose to work in a gun free zone,THEY chose to live in an anti gun state that didn't allow them to defend themselves. My constitutional rights NEVER expire,are to NEVER be infringed upon. Get it? Good! Oh and I am not the one politicizing this your democraps are.

All states are viewed by those on the outside by viewing how the idiots that run the state do so. If Californians don't like how state is being run then leave! I would and could NEVER tolerate living in California.
at one time S.Cal was arguably the best place on the planet to live....those days are gone....and i believe many have left....

Forum List

Back