Texas secession petition on White House website fast approaching 25,000-signatures!

I think it would devestate the Texas economy......at first. Then they could rebuild. It would be an Atlass Shrugged haven for the best and brightest in the US to run to, as well as an outsoursing megaheaven in the end.

They could then start afresh as they cast off the chains of the two mega parties and return to state sovereignty as was originally the design before the Civil War changed thing and the federal beast slowly took over all governing.

Seriously, we sell it to China. Let them worry about the immigration, wildfires, etc. I bet in about 5 years, they'll want to sell it back to us at a loss.
Just kinda thinking how is it you think we could actually sell a state full of armed people to China? The state won't put up with being sold so just how do you accomplish that? And I'm assuming you don't think any other states would join them.
Obviously Candycorn isn't the brightest kernel on the cob, so it would be a joust with a windmill.

The losers are down to this.

they did the same thing last time.

it's pretty funny, imo.

because if texas left the union, it would mean we wouldn't have to change the flag when puerto rico becomes a state.

win/win

If Texas left, then about 35 other states would immediately follow.

Haven't you rightwingnuts gotten enough of a dose of reality after having your great white hope thoroughly trounced in the polls? :confused:

Great. The US government can start by closing down the 15 or so military bases in Texas, and moving those operations,

and the jobs that go with them, back into the United States.

Don't tempt us.

Texas can't, Texas won't.

It's a pipe dream.

Even if they tried, they'd be forced to hold the bottom 1/4 of the state, because the borders are too damned big to protect. Hell, they can't even stop Mexicans from coming north, how are they going to stop tanks and fighter pilots?

Seriously, we sell it to China. Let them worry about the immigration, wildfires, etc. I bet in about 5 years, they'll want to sell it back to us at a loss.
Just kinda thinking how is it you think we could actually sell a state full of armed people to China? The state won't put up with being sold so just how do you accomplish that? And I'm assuming you don't think any other states would join them.
Obviously Candycorn isn't the brightest kernel on the cob, so it would be a joust with a windmill.

That is fucking hilarious!

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

I think CA, NM and HI are more likely to try it first!

Why in Gods name would CA want to leave the Union? Then who would bail them out to the tune of Billions when they can't raise enough Taxes to cover their fucking insane spending?

lol

Don't tempt us.

Texas can't, Texas won't.

It's a pipe dream.

Even if they tried, they'd be forced to hold the bottom 1/4 of the state, because the borders are too damned big to protect. Hell, they can't even stop Mexicans from coming north, how are they going to stop tanks and fighter pilots?

The federal government isn't really helping with that are they? So what's the difference?

I'm sure we have all heard rumors about the movement within Texas to secede from the union and many scoff at the notion. However, with elections like the ones we just had, people tend to become more determined and purposeful.

Just for fun, what would happen if Texas seceded? What would be the reaction of the federal monster in DC and what would become of the people of Texas? Many may not know this, but Texas governed itself for 9 years before becoming annexed by the US government.

Why in Gods name would CA want to leave the Union? Then who would bail them out to the tune of Billions when they can't raise enough Taxes to cover their fucking insane spending?

lol

Weed tax, of course.

As long as were in Fantasy land. I always thought my Own State of Michigan had a good shot at independence. 2 Peninsula. The Land Borders would be pretty easy to defend, and we sit in a great Position to control 1/3 of the worlds Fresh water.

:)

lol

One thing you forget is that nestled in the womb of Southern California is 1/3 of the entire GDP of the United States. Don't be so quick to judge.

lol

Wait what? Cali is going to sucede and take their billions in debt and union liabilities with them? Who the fuck would take them?

lol

One thing you forget is that nestled in the womb of Southern California is 1/3 of the entire GDP of the United States. Don't be so quick to judge.

Know what'd be killer? Special forces demo teams setting off tactical charges along the plates that knocked that womb into the Pacific.

lol

Know what'd be killer? Special forces demo teams setting off tactical charges along the plates that knocked that womb into the Pacific.

Woo, kill off tens of millions of people AND most of what makes you the most powerful country in the world in one go!

Sounds very tactical.

As long as were in Fantasy land. I always thought my Own State of Michigan had a good shot at independence. 2 Peninsula. The Land Borders would be pretty easy to defend, and we sit in a great Position to control 1/3 of the worlds Fresh water.

:)
:thup:

Keep the fucking Hoosiers on the south side of the border, I tell ya.

And, few know that Canada is due South of Michigan at certain points.

Plus, with the highest number of golf holes per capita, get more retirees there.

photo-12.jpg

*points to area between first knuckle of thumb and the wrist*

Where would you point? :)

Woo, kill off tens of millions of people AND most of what makes you the most powerful country in the world in one go!

Sounds very tactical.

Maybe we can just put smaller explosives in the welfare checks, that should help.

Forum List

Back