Texas School District Temporarily Closes After 2 Teachers Die Of COVID

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The article doesn't say if anyone was wearing masks or if there was a mask mandate.

The article does say that their vaccination status isn't known.

The delta variant isn't the same as the original covid, it's more contagious and children can get it much easier than the original virus.

They have found 50 people in the schools, including children, who have tested positive for the virus so far. I wonder how many more will test positive from this one school?

My only question is what other medical issues were on their plates if anything else was there?

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

One was mid 50s and the other was 41

The average age of covid deaths is dropping into the mid forties

Be careful folks.

The article doesn't say if anyone was wearing masks or if there was a mask mandate.

The delta variant isn't the same as the original covid, it's more contagious and children can get it much easier than the original virus.

They have found 50 people in the schools, including children, who have tested positive for the virus so far. I wonder how many more will test positive from this one school?

Dead teachers?

Progress!

:banana:

Forum List

Back