What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Texas School District pulls the Bible and Anne Frank from Library

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every day I easily find a news story to confirm my belief. We as a nation, we as a people, are doomed. Not from foreign forces, nor from some wide ranging conspiracy. But from our own idiocy.

Those of you who think that this is a good thing, and we have to stand firm against the forces of CRT, which is idiotic, you’re the cause of the downfall of this nation.

They’re banning books wholesale. Kids can’t get them. Kids can’t read them. Because according to the complaint, it’s a sensitive subject which should be discussed with the parents. Really? You expect me to believe you closed minded morons will discuss the Diary of Anne Frank with your children?

I can imagine that conversation. Junior you have to understand who wrote it. And it wasn’t some little girl. It was really written by someone else.

1D1D7D94-8A6F-446C-8B19-1029E3E94703.gif

Curried Goats

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every day I easily find a news story to confirm my belief. We as a nation, we as a people, are doomed. Not from foreign forces, nor from some wide ranging conspiracy. But from our own idiocy.

Those of you who think that this is a good thing, and we have to stand firm against the forces of CRT, which is idiotic, you’re the cause of the downfall of this nation.

They’re banning books wholesale. Kids can’t get them. Kids can’t read them. Because according to the complaint, it’s a sensitive subject which should be discussed with the parents. Really? You expect me to believe you closed minded morons will discuss the Diary of Anne Frank with your children?

I can imagine that conversation. Junior you have to understand who wrote it. And it wasn’t some little girl. It was really written by someone else.

View attachment 684062
If conservatives want to stunt their children, socially and educationally that's fine. No books banned in my house. My grandson is going to get a well rounded education regardless of what they do.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 684062
The Bible and particular Frank adaptation (both books are quite brilliant, as any reader will attest) have been returned to circulation.

Their removal was temporary and part of the process the board goes through until the works in question can again be reviewed.

:)

OP
SavannahMann

SavannahMann

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Bible and particular Frank adaptation (both books are quite brilliant, as any reader will attest) have been returned to circulation.

Their removal was temporary and part of the process the board goes through until the works in question can again be reviewed.

I can’t find where they were returned. Link?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL.....Texas is going full circle.....For years they banned books that were not bible-thumper worthy.....I propose we just let them fight it out.

That and it just goes to show that there is no such thing as moving to a "free state" anymore.....The left is too engrained.....You just need to fight it out on your own line at this point and see who prevails.

AMart

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After the Book Challenge Committee met in private, The Bible and the Anne Frank diary adaptation were voted back into the libraries in the district.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
After the Book Challenge Committee met in private, The Bible and the Anne Frank diary adaptation were voted back into the libraries in the district.

:linky:

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I did not read down to the bottom.

My bad

Very few people do. They know that. They teach it in College. That is why facts that detract from the goal of the article, are buried there, so that the vast majorit of people can be misled as to what happened.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL.....Texas is going full circle.....For years they banned books that were not bible-thumper worthy.....I propose we just let them fight it out.

That and it just goes to show that there is no such thing as moving to a "free state" anymore.....The left is too engrained.....You just need to fight it out on your own line at this point and see who prevails.

Like I have said many times. There is no such thing as Red States/Blue states.

It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. In this case the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex.

Texas has it Libtard shitholes like Houston. Austin, Dallas etc.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 684062
The Bible was banned for describing naughty things humans do.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like I have said many times. There is no such thing as Red States/Blue states.

It is America and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. In this case the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex.

Texas has it Libtard shitholes like Houston. Austin, Dallas etc.
Funny how it was the conservative group banning the books. Read the story and stop making crap up.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, if the powers that be keep this up, there won't be anything left.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Naw - the removals were temporary and part of their standard process.

Both books are back on the shelves. :)

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yup.

It's a process.

Marener

Gold Member
Reaction score
The WHAT committee?

Damn guys. Sound a little less fascist.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List