Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Bullshit. I live Austin. Stop lying.

That's shocker.
He thinks Austin represents Texas when in fact its the asshole of Texas.
Austin is the capital of Texas smart guy. I know plenty of people from San Antonio Dallas and Houston as well. They still requires masks in the majority of businesses. I guess those places don’t count either though cause they are cities. Right?!
And Sacramento is the Capitol of California. So what’s your point?
1619454847642.jpeg

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Answer: Masks and shutdowns don’t work.
View attachment 483605View attachment 483606 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Yes, distorted truth is a rant.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
Odd that certain people are downvoting statistical facts.
Who is downvoting statistical facts and how so?
Explain why Texas has no spike after 6 weeks of open and why everyone else can’t do the same thing.View attachment 484086
Sure; after You explain why India has a crisis on their hands after they thought they had reached herd immunity.
Cambodia and Chad too! Don’t forget Sudan when comparing to the USA!

Funny how you Karen’s have zero evidence that masks work after an entire year while mountains of evidence that they don’t keeps getting posted.
Are right wingers more superior than the pandemic?

Would any Karen care to explain why maskless and wide open Texas has continued falling cases rather than the spike Karen’s screamed about?

Great, they were only #2 yesterday on new cases in the country with 2,982 and #2 in the country with new dead people with 63, of course they are the 2nd most populace state in the country. So, that is something.
Have any homeschooled child explain what per capita is and why it pertains to your rant.
You call that a rant? A Rant? Why, you poor poor abused young man. I am very sorry to have hurt your tender feelings. I did not know you were so sensitive or I would have talked to you even more gently, as I am trying to become a more loving, nurturing, caring human being after 20 years as an Army combat arms officer. AT one time, people thought I could be harsh, but I'm working on it.
Guess which one has shutdowns and masks and which is open and maskless. View attachment 483612View attachment 483613
Explain why Texas has no spike after 6 weeks of open and why everyone else can’t do the same thing.View attachment 484086
Sure; after You explain why India has a crisis on their hands after they thought they had reached herd immunity.

Funny how you Karen’s have zero evidence that masks work after an entire year while mountains of evidence that they don’t keeps getting posted.
Texans superior?
Is that why Texas cases are falling and Michigan’s skyrocketing?

That's shocker.
Austin is the capital of Texas smart guy. I know plenty of people from San Antonio Dallas and Houston as well. They still requires masks in the majority of businesses. I guess those places don’t count either though cause they are cities. Right?!
View attachment 484151
Point is simple... Austin is part of Texas just as Sac is part of California. Amazing that I need to explain that to you

Texans superior?
Why do you think Michigan’s cases are skyrocketing?

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Point is simple... Austin is part of Texas just as Sac is part of California. Amazing that I need to explain that to you
Ah. So pick a city and claim that represents an entire state of what’s occurring.
OK. San Francisco. All of California is just like San Francisco.

Texans superior?
Already answered. As Fauci said, people use masks as a placebo and think they’re safe.

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Ah. So pick a city and claim that represents an entire state of what’s occurring.
Haha. Is that the point you think I was making?! You’re not having a very good morning. You were lying and trying to claim that Texas is maskless. I was simply showing that you were lying

Texans superior?
Already answered. As Fauci said, people use masks as a placebo and think they’re safe.
Using masks of a placebo does not explain why cases would skyrocket. Wanna try again?

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Haha. Is that the point you think I was making?! You’re not having a very good morning. You were lying and trying to claim that Texas is maskless. I was simply showing that you were lying
Just because a few of you Karen’s where masks in loony Austin doesn’t represent Texas. I’ve got friends in 10 Texas cities, and all tell me everyone is maskless.

Texans superior?
Using masks of a placebo does not explain why cases would skyrocket. Wanna try again?
I’m still waiting for that magical scientific study showing how a t shirt over your face keeps you safe from a deadly virus.

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Just because a few of you Karen’s where masks in loony Austin doesn’t represent Texas. I’ve got friends in 10 Texas cities, and all tell me everyone is maskless.
They are full of shit like you. Almost every major business in every major Texas city requires masks. Stop lying

Last edited:
Texans superior?
India thought they had achieved herd immunity.
More 3rd world crap. What about Bangladesh, Dufus?
We may need to audit Texas reporting system more than ballots.

Texans superior?
I’m still waiting for that magical scientific study showing how a t shirt over your face keeps you safe from a deadly virus.
No Magic, just science. I’ll post it AGAIN. Don’t know why you’d read it now after ignoring it the first time but here you go. From the good ol University of Texas

Because people are getting vaccinated and most businesses still require masking in spaces where people can’t socially distance. It’s not complicated
Not where I am at------

Because people are getting vaccinated and most businesses still require masking in spaces where people can’t socially distance. It’s not complicated
Not where I am at------
Where are you at?

Forum List

Back