Texas Maskless and Free: Day 45

Bullshit. I live Austin. Stop lying.

That's shocker.
He thinks Austin represents Texas when in fact its the asshole of Texas.
Austin is the capital of Texas smart guy. I know plenty of people from San Antonio Dallas and Houston as well. They still requires masks in the majority of businesses. I guess those places don’t count either though cause they are cities. Right?!
And Sacramento is the Capitol of California. So what’s your point?
View attachment 484151
Point is simple... Austin is part of Texas just as Sac is part of California. Amazing that I need to explain that to you
Ah. So pick a city and claim that represents an entire state of what’s occurring.
OK. San Francisco. All of California is just like San Francisco.
Haha. Is that the point you think I was making?! You’re not having a very good morning. You were lying and trying to claim that Texas is maskless. I was simply showing that you were lying
Just because a few of you Karen’s where masks in loony Austin doesn’t represent Texas. I’ve got friends in 10 Texas cities, and all tell me everyone is maskless.
Same in Montana--masks only seem important in college towns--Missoula and Bozeman.
Masks are important in any town/city where there are a condensed population and a heavy flow of tourism. Yes, college towns fit that.
You go right on believing a t shirt over your face keeps you safe and secure. You’ve obviously drunk the Koolaid your cult leader told you to.

That's shocker.
Austin is the capital of Texas smart guy. I know plenty of people from San Antonio Dallas and Houston as well. They still requires masks in the majority of businesses. I guess those places don’t count either though cause they are cities. Right?!
View attachment 484151
Point is simple... Austin is part of Texas just as Sac is part of California. Amazing that I need to explain that to you
Ah. So pick a city and claim that represents an entire state of what’s occurring.
Haha. Is that the point you think I was making?! You’re not having a very good morning. You were lying and trying to claim that Texas is maskless. I was simply showing that you were lying
Just because a few of you Karen’s where masks in loony Austin doesn’t represent Texas. I’ve got friends in 10 Texas cities, and all tell me everyone is maskless.
Same in Montana--masks only seem important in college towns--Missoula and Bozeman.
Masks are important in any town/city where there are a condensed population and a heavy flow of tourism. Yes, college towns fit that.
You go right on believing a t shirt over your face keeps you safe and secure. You’ve obviously drunk the Koolaid your cult leader told you to.
You go right ahead and keep lying and misrepresenting my statements. Whatever makes you feel like you're smarter than the idiot things you post on this board. I think I already know the answer but to add onto your stupidity I must ask... Are you on the Tucker train that people should call the cops on parents who make their kids wear masks because its child abuse?

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
You go right ahead and keep lying and misrepresenting my statements. Whatever makes you feel like you're smarter than the idiot things you post on this board. I think I already know the answer but to add onto your stupidity I must ask... Are you on the Tucker train that people should call the cops on parents who make their kids wear masks because its child abuse?
Comprende?
4D06E29B-2312-4CA9-ADA2-F4899E06555B.jpeg

My generation was taught to question everything, use that gray matter between the ears. Sad to see it’s done a 180.

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Comprende?
View attachment 484941
My generation was taught to question everything, use that gray matter between the ears. Sad to see it’s done a 180.
I have no problem with questioning. I do have a problem when you lie and push false narratives especially during a health crisis

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Comprende?
View attachment 484941
I have no problem with questioning. I do have a problem when you lie and push false narratives especially during a health crisis
Hilarious. I have not said one untruth. Me calling you mask Nazis sheep being manipulated like morons is a judgment call. The science data stands alone.

Masks off outside in Maryland per Governor and he’s who we listen to. Not town council or block parents

I call it the City of Autism. Some of the dumbest fuckin people on earth live there. It is impossible to drive in that city regularly without being delayed by a traffic accident because of how stupid most of them drive. They believe "Defensive Driving" means "never let anyone else score". They'll be in the left lane 5-10 under the limit and as soon as you try to pass them on the right they'll speed up to block you. I loathe the fuckin place, drive downtown near UT and it's like Halloween everyday. Freaks of nature with ridiculous hair colors and piercings. The further you get away from there the better things get, but you need to get at least an hour away because even in the satelite cities you'll find some of those pompous pseudo intellectual dick bags in their fuckin hybrids with Bernie stickers on them.

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Comprende?
View attachment 484941
Hilarious. I have not said one untruth. Me calling you mask Nazis sheep being manipulated like morons is a judgment call. The science data stands alone.
If posted science and data which you called opinion when it clearly wasn’t. You posted something that claimed association with Stanford and was then disavowed by Stanford. What a joke

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Comprende?
View attachment 484941
If posted science and data which you called opinion when it clearly wasn’t. You posted something that claimed association with Stanford and was then disavowed by Stanford. What a joke
What a bullshit lie. I said nothing about Stanford and it’s irrelevant to the findings of that study.
We know why you need to lie.
And you’re incapable of quoting any study showing masks are effective beyond parroting ‘Smith study on masks’.

Yes, they do

And one fact is that masks don't work.
That’s not a fact. It’s the opposite of a fact

Masks are useless against a virus. If you had even a passing knowledge of science you would understand this FACT. Democrats are amongst the most scientifically illiterate people on the planet. This is what a virology lab looks like. The suits they wear are pressurized because if a hole is formed the air pressure inside the suit FORCES all attempted invading virus particles OUT. It's purely one way.

And even with these safety measures in place, people still get sick and die.

Anyone who thinks a mask can do anything to prevent infection is truly a moron.

scientists-wuhan-institute-virology-AP.jpg
No shit sherlock of course scientists wear suits like that in a lab when they are working with known pathogens. My college roommate had that job for 20 years. It’s also why doctors and nurses used medical grade PPE while treating sick patients. You seem to think it’s an all or nothing game. You think reducing the spread somehow means eliminating the spread. Why are you being so hyperbolic about it? We all know masks help but are not full proof. Stop hiding from it, it just makes you sound dumb.
Says Mr. I know everything .and wow , you were in college for 20 years ! No wonder your so smart.

Yes, they do

Masks are useless against a virus. If you had even a passing knowledge of science you would understand this FACT. Democrats are amongst the most scientifically illiterate people on the planet. This is what a virology lab looks like. The suits they wear are pressurized because if a hole is formed the air pressure inside the suit FORCES all attempted invading virus particles OUT. It's purely one way.

No shit sherlock of course scientists wear suits like that in a lab when they are working with known pathogens. My college roommate had that job for 20 years. It’s also why doctors and nurses used medical grade PPE while treating sick patients. You seem to think it’s an all or nothing game. You think reducing the spread somehow means eliminating the spread. Why are you being so hyperbolic about it? We all know masks help but are not full proof. Stop hiding from it, it just makes you sound dumb.
You know why medical professionals never wore masks inside hospitals filled with sick people?

Because masks don’t prevent you from catching a virus.

Ten bucks says the bed wetter avoids wearing the fuckin things, knows it's bullshit, but is going to foist the banner anyway. I don't know how many libturds I've met that know things like MMGW and socialized medicine are a hoax but will argue all day long for no other purpose it seems, than to maintain their moonbat credentials.

Ten bucks says the bed wetter avoids wearing the fuckin things, knows it's bullshit, but is going to foist the banner anyway. I don't know how many libturds I've met that know things like MMGW and socialized medicine are a hoax but will argue all day long for no other purpose it seems, than to maintain their moonbat credentials.
Either that or he’s one of the loons driving around alone in his car wearing two masks.

What a bullshit lie. I said nothing about Stanford and it’s irrelevant to the findings of that study.
And you’re incapable of quoting any study showing masks are effective beyond parroting ‘Smith study on masks’.
Masks have never been controversial in health care. My mask-wearing clearly protects my patients; that’s why we wear masks in the operating room, or when doing sterile procedures. But masks also protect me, whether from a co-worker with the flu or a patient with tuberculosis. That’s why I was one of the earliest advocates for high-quality personal protective equipment for health care workers in March 2020.

That's shocker.
View attachment 484151
Comprende?
View attachment 484941
I never said YOU said anything about Stanford!!! haha, you hide from your lies by calling other liars. Oldest trick in the book. You're cracking me up. You asked for science and I sent you science. The paper I sent you from the University of Texas cites a variety of other studies that were conducted world wide. If you had read it you would have seen that. But heaven forbid you read anything that contradicts your retarded stance on this position.

Yes, they do

Says Mr. I know everything .and wow , you were in college for 20 years ! No wonder your so smart.
Next time you try and make fun of somebody else's intelligence make sure you accurately comprehend the post you are responding to. You won't look like so much of a dope. I said my college roommate HAD THAT JOB for 20 years. Not that he was my roommate in college for 20 years. He worked at one of the nations largest medical labs. Sad I have to reexplain that. Grow up.

Yes, they do

You know why medical professionals never wore masks inside hospitals filled with sick people?

Because masks don’t prevent you from catching a virus.
Now you're just repeating tired talking points... This is getting boring. You know what medial professionals are doing NOW, during a pandemic?? They are wearing masks! They are recommending others do so too because they are effective. Wake up dude. You haven't landed one good argument yet. Its pathetic.

Masks have never been controversial in health care. My mask-wearing clearly protects my patients; that’s why we wear masks in the operating room, or when doing sterile procedures. But masks also protect me, whether from a co-worker with the flu or a patient with tuberculosis. That’s why I was one of the earliest advocates for high-quality personal protective equipment for health care workers in March 2020.
Hilarious. Masks are worn in operation rooms to keep body fluids from flying into the mouth. And the 500 flu patients in the hospital every flu season has NEVER resulted in ANYONE wearing masks throughout ANY hospital.

Forum List

Back