Texas mall shooter was stopped by an armed citizen.....notice how the press didn't cover this....

No, the mass shootings are much deeper than firearms. Much much deeper. It is related to socio-economics, mental health and lack of fire arm education in general in a population with more firearms than people.
There's plenty of education on how to use them. In fact there's too much in the sense that the main problem is an American culture of violence and war.

This is the reason the assault rifles are so popular and most popular in black. Young American men get erections just touching them on their barrels and on other parts that make the guns feel uncomfortable.

And again, the story makes it clear that the shooting had ended, the suspect was running away, and the damage had already been done.

When will a gun violence story ever tell us that the good guy shot first to prevent deaths by gun?
When you are floating in a septic tank, face down.

There's plenty of education on how to use them. In fact there's too much in the sense that the main problem is an American culture of violence and war.

This is the reason the assault rifles are so popular and most popular in black. Young American men get erections just touching them on their barrels and on other parts that make the guns feel uncomfortable.
Stop releasing violent criminals.

Come on Donald H. Black guys don't commit crimes with assault rifles, they use hand guns to rob liquor stores, white guys use auto rifles to shoot up "them" people. At least let's think clearly about what we are discussing.

Come on Donald H. Black guys don't commit crimes with assault rifles, they use hand guns to rob liquor stores, white guys use auto rifles to shoot up "them" people. At least let's think clearly about what we are discussing.
Koreans too.

Can't let it get out that armed good guys who are not cops or navy SEALs stop mass public shooters...might encourage more people to carry guns for self defense....

Police in Texas said this week that the 16-year-old suspected of shooting three people at an El Paso mall was shot by a citizen who was legally carrying a firearm at the mall.

The suspect, a Hispanic male, is accused of killing 17-year-old Angeles Zaragoza and wounding two others, a 20-year-old Hispanic male and a 17-year-old Hispanic male. According to police, the alleged shooter was shot by 32-year-old Emmanuel Duran as he fled the scene.

Another good guy with a gun to the rescue.

Dictators prefer unarmed civilians.jpg

`````More  guns, less crime Harvard.jpg

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 posts on this forum........
Will never convince a single anti-gun person to change their opinion.

But just ONE MORE than that might....so hey....GET BUSY! It'll only take you a million lifetimes if you post 24/7 - 365!

No one on this forum talks about facts, they just scream each sides talking points at each other and refuse to think about what they are saying.

One of the final metrics we thought was important to consider is the potential tendency for armed citizens to injure or kill innocent people in their attempt to “save the day.” A common point in political discussions is to point out the lack of training of most armed citizens and the decrease in safety inherent in their presence during violent encounters.

As you can see below, however, at the 33 incidents at which Armed Citizens were present, there were zero situations at which the Armed Citizen injured or killed an innocent person. It never happened.

The same way anti-gun people gloss over reports where armed citizens are a positive presence, right wingers gloss over the fact that most of those that succeed are trained shooters, not just somebody who just walked out of a gun store with their first weapon and went to the mall or something. The citizen also managed to not shoot his own foot off and hit his target. Can't find how many shots it took but if it was more than one I think the story might have said so.

Last edited:
I walk around the Greenwood Mall in Indiana you are referring to almost every day, I live less than a mile away. I rarely do not get my 10k steps per day in and the mall is an easy place to do it in the winter. I carry all the time, except when I am in the Mall. Simon (also owns the Pacers) will not allow firearms in his malls. Even after the kid (good guy with a gun) killed the bad guy from across the food court. A few months ago a couple of legal, responsible gun owners were banned from Simon Malls for life for carrying a firearm in the mall. Then there was the next shooting in the parking lot of the same mall. I dunno. We aint doing something right.

Mostly it is allowing sleazy lawyers to sue anybody for anything; property owners are protecting their investments. Lawyers don't give a shit how many die from the results of their Bling Races. Neither do hood rats or commies and their families.

The same way anti-gun people gloss over reports where armed citizens are a positive presence, right wingers gloss over the fact that most of those that succeed are trained shooters, not just somebody who just walked out of a gun store with their first weapon and went to the mall or something. The citizen also managed to not shoot his own foot off and hit his target. Can't find how many shots it took but if it was more than one I think the story might have said so.
When did any pro-gunner say that? Pro-gun people like to shoot, they go to the range and practice more than cops do.

When did any pro-gunner say that? Pro-gun people like to shoot, they go to the range and practice more than cops do.

I was commenting on his claim of how the left distorts the stories; the right does as well. They snivel if anyone proposes any safety training being required when purchasing a firearm.

Stop shopping there.
I generally do not. But it is his house so if it is convenient for me to be there walking to get in my steps for the da, I lock my firearm in the car. I do not like being unarmed in a place that have had two shootings in the last 12 months. But, I dunno, I like walking in the warm area though.

Becoming proficient with a handgun is not that difficult.
In fact a lot of cops dont shoot all that great either. In a gunfight you miss far more than you hit which of course is one of the reasons you need high capacity magazines.

Maybe the armed shooter shouldn't have been there in the first place. Did that cross any pro 2nd Amenders brain? Nope.

But what system could you have to reduce incidents? Did that cross any pro 2nd Amenders brain? Nope.

Same shit everyday, pro 2nd Amenders are not the brightest of American society, taf.

Forum List

Back