Texas Governor Sends Kamala Harris "Christmas Present"

And I will re-challenge you on that. You either support unlimited immigration, or you support limits on immigrations. What limits do you support?

At what point do we finally tell would-be immigrants that enough is enough, and when we reach that point, how do we enforce our border?

You can't tell immigrants enough is enough when there are people willing to hire them.

You can't tell immigrants enough is enough when there are people willing to hire them.
Maybe you can't, but I sure can.

How low would immigrants have to drive wages down for working Americans before you would say enough is enough?

How many will have to clog our welfare, schools, and hospitals before you say enough is enough?

Maybe you can't, but I sure can.

Well, no you can't. You can rant on a message board.

How low would immigrants have to drive wages down for working Americans before you would say enough is enough?

Odd, I'm the one arguing against that.

How many will have to clog our welfare, schools, and hospitals before you say enough is enough?

Depends. Will we address the reason they come or continue to ignore it? If we continue to ignore it, I hope they come by the millions and bankrupt us. It would be fitting.

Far fewer people adopt them and they end up in the foster care system. The older they, the less likely they are to be adopted. In some of areas of the country you will see a large increase in such children because the mother has no choice. Down’s syndrome has a fairly positive image associated with it than some of the other problems that can occur.
I showed you examples of people who are wanting to adopt children with Down's Syndrome, pre-natal addiction, and other conditions that might not be what typical couples are looking for. You have not shown any evidence of such children not being adopted. Not saying that you are wrong, I just haven't heard of that in decades of working in Special Ed. But it could be that I am surrounded by people who care about kids with disabilities so I don't realize how callous others can be.

I'll look into it. My bio-kids are grown and I'm more grandfather age than father age. But if there are older kids with Down's or any other condition needing a family, I have time to at least get them to adulthood. My wife and I would love to give them that. They are not unwanted.

The thought of killing a baby because it has Downs' turns my stomach.

You are completely insincere, because you only want to punish employers. You don't want to punish people who give welfare benefits and free health care to illegals. You don't want to punish people for illegally crossing the border, or for making a false claim of asylum.

Because we do not do that. We have had this discussion over and over. Stop the jobs and they stop coming.

Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits

So bugger off with the B.S.

Well, no you can't. You can rant on a message board.

Odd, I'm the one arguing against that.
You are completely insincere, because you only want to punish employers. You dont' want to punish people who give them welfare benefits, nor apartments that rent to them, nor anyone else who makes a buck off of them.
Depends. Will we address the reason they come or continue to ignore it? If we continue to ignore it, I hope they come by the millions and bankrupt us. It would be fitting.
I'd be happy to address the reason they came.

What do you believe that is?

You are completely insincere, because you only want to punish employers. You dont' want to punish people who give them welfare benefits, nor apartments that rent to them, nor anyone else who makes a buck off of them.

I'd be happy to address the reason they came.

What do you believe that is?

Jobs.

Because we do not do that. We have had this discussion over and over. Stop the jobs and they stop coming.

Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?

Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges.

Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits

So bugger off with the B.S.
You din't read your own link. You also don't seem to understand what the word "generally," means. Nor the difference between being ineligible for benefits and actually receiving them. They were "ineligible" to cross the border in the first place, but they did it just the same.

No state is required by the federal government to verity the legal status of welfare recipients.

Not to mention that everyone who is allowed to stay on a claim of asylum is given documents, so they are no longer "undocumented." But for those that elude border patrol, they can still get welfare:

What is the protocol for “mixed-status families,” i.e., undocumented parents with citizen children?

Like any U.S.-born citizen, U.S. citizen children of undocumented parents can received federal benefits if they meet eligibility requirements without penalty.

Similarly, the child’s eligibility does not change their parents’ or any other family members’ eligibility for that benefit.

They don't give the WIC card, the food stamps, nor the checks to the newborn American citizen. They give it to his illegal alien mom.

How many unwanted kids have you saved from abortion and adopted hypcrite? You going to keep spamming the thread?

We could go on and on, but I strongly suspect your as big a hypocrite as those you are judging.

Speaking of hypocritical ...Thanks for providing a better glimpse into the nonsense.
I am pretty sure you are not suggesting we should make it legal to kill any unwanted Foreign Nationals that show up at our Southern Border.

You din't read your own link. You also don't seem to understand what the word "generally," means. Nor the difference between being ineligible for benefits and actually receiving them.

Right, they are ineligible but you know they just get them, deep down you know. Bugger off.

They were "ineligible" to cross the border in the first place, but they did it just the same.

No state is required by the federal government to verity the legal status of welfare recipients.

Not to mention that everyone who is allowed to stay on a claim of asylum is given documents, so they are no longer "undocumented." But for those that elude border patrol, they can still get welfare:

What is the protocol for “mixed-status families,” i.e., undocumented parents with citizen children?

Like any U.S.-born citizen, U.S. citizen children of undocumented parents can received federal benefits if they meet eligibility requirements without penalty.

Similarly, the child’s eligibility does not change their parents’ or any other family members’ eligibility for that benefit.

They don't give the WIC card, the food stamps, nor the checks to the newborn American citizen. They give it to his illegal alien mom.

Citizen children can get some benefits. They are citizens after all, I never argued otherwise. It is not enough to live on here without a job though.

But you continue making your excuses and they will continue to come. You don't even actually care about it, all you care about is your politics.

So, zero people come to have an American baby and collect welfare? That never happens? No one comes to traffic underage prostitutes, or smuggle drugs, either?

You asked me why people come and then try and deflect. I've addressed all those issues.

Right, they are ineligible but you know they just get them, deep down you know. Bugger off.
Yes I do know, with the gift of common sense, that if benefits are available, people take them.
Citizen children can get some benefits. They are citizens after all, I never argued otherwise. It is not enough to live on here without a job though.
Oh, no doubt that they take the benefits while working under the table.
But you continue making your excuses and they will continue to come. You don't even actually care about it, all you care about is your politics.
Here is some more, in hopes that you can learn:

Exceptions to the Restrictions​

The law includes important exceptions for certain types of services. Regardless of their immigration status, not-qualified immigrants are eligible for emergency Medicaid if they are otherwise eligible for their state’s Medicaid program.[21] The law does not restrict access to public health programs that provide immunizations and/or treatment of communicable disease symptoms (whether or not those symptoms are caused by such a disease). School breakfast and lunch programs remain open to all children regardless of immigration status, and almost every state has opted to provide access to the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).[22]

Short-term noncash emergency disaster assistance remains available without regard to immigration status. Also exempted from the restrictions are other in-kind services necessary to protect life or safety, as long as no individual or household income qualification is required. In 2001, the U.S. attorney general published a final order specifying the types of benefits that meet these criteria. The attorney general’s list includes child and adult protective services; programs addressing weather emergencies and homelessness; shelters, soup kitchens, and meals-on-wheels; medical, public health, and mental health services necessary to protect life or safety; disability or substance abuse services necessary to protect life or safety; and programs to protect the life or safety of workers, children and youths, or community residents.[23]

Verification Rules

When a federal agency designates a program as a federal public benefit foreclosed to not-qualified immigrants, the law requires the state or local agency to verify the immigration and citizenship status of all program applicants. However, many federal agencies have not specified which of their programs provide federal public benefits. Until they do, state and local agencies that administer the programs are not obligated to verify the immigration status of people who apply for them.

And under an important exception contained in the 1996 immigration law, nonprofit charitable organizations are not required to “determine, verify, or otherwise require proof of eligibility of any applicant for such benefits.” This exception relates specifically to the immigrant benefits restrictions in the 1996 welfare and immigration laws.
[24]

But they aren't. Jobs are available though.
So you just know in your little heart of hearts, that even though they are eligible for many benefits and that no one is required to check their eligibity for the ones that they are not eligible for, the illegals just choose not to take them?

OMG! :laughing0301:

How do you see that conversation going, exactly?

*wavy screen and harp music* Dissolve to small apartment in a border state.

Marta: Jose, my friend Carolina told me that there are many benefits available to us, even though we are here illegally. We are eligible for many, and our ninos are eligible for even more. For the ones that we are not eligible for, no one is required to check. Tomorrow, while you are picking fruit, I will go and apply for all of them!

Jose: No, Marta. It is bad enough that we came into this country illegally, instead of waiting our turn. Bad enough that I took a job that many American citizens want. You think that we are going to compound our wrongdoing by accepting benefits that they offer and then - aye dios mio - LYING to get more?

Oh, no, mi amor. I'm surprised at you.

Marta: But Carolina said . . .

Jose: Do Carolina and her esposo accept these . . . "benefits?"

Marta: No. *hangs head* Her esposo told her the same.

Jose: Of course he did. We are a proud people, who only come here for work. We've had two children in this country, and we had the partera come over to help you instead of going to the emergency room where they would have been forced to help you. Because that is the kind of people we are. Much to proud to do anything but take jobs from Americans.

That's really what you think happens?

Last edited:
So you just know in your little heart of hearts, that even though they are eligible for many benefits and that no one is required to check their eligibity for the ones that they are not eligible for, the illegals just choose not to take them?

As I've noted many times, even if they did get them they can not live on them without jobs. But those providing jobs seem off limits.

It's not about the problem with most. It's about politics. Politics have become a cult.

He also sent "Christmas presents" to the Democratic-controlled cities of Chicago and Philadelphia.

"Three buses carrying migrants from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. late Saturday evening, including one which dropped its passengers near the home of Vice President Kamala Harris.

The U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) is the official residence of the Vice President of the United States and the Christmas Eve drop-off is the latest of several instances in which Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has bussed migrants to Washington, D.C.

The migrants were then helped by the Migrant Solidarity Mutual Aid Network and taken to a local church, according to 7News reporter Christian Flores."

Washington, DC: Bus of migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris's home

More migrants dropped off outside VP Kamala Harris' home on Christmas Eve in frigid temps

d6f3ccec-6fc9-4021-954e-8d2dea72fd8e-SAMIGRANTS_frame_67638.jpeg
How was that Christmas present when people woke up in Texass with no heat & electricity thanx to fuckface Abbott & his cronies?

Forum List

Back