Texas Gov Signs 1836 Project Into Law - Finally True Texas History Will Be Taught

and what state is your kuuunt ass from. Let's take a look at your state's history, shall we, you piece of shit.

Not many have the horrific history of Texas

Mass killings, slavery, Jim Crow, Juan Crow......and they killed Kennedy
Yeah, give me your state, and let's have a look, you stupid, jealous motherfucker.

I could give not a single shit about Kennedy. That's your boy. I bet you're pissed he's dead. Cry about it.

The Great State of NJ!
The Garden State

1623187276491.jpeg

and what state is your kuuunt ass from. Let's take a look at your state's history, shall we, you piece of shit.

Yeah, give me your state, and let's have a look, you stupid, jealous motherfucker.

I could give not a single shit about Kennedy. That's your boy. I bet you're pissed he's dead. Cry about it.

The Great State of NJ!
The Garden State

View attachment 498841
Oh, let's have some fun, shall we?

This is just ONE:

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2018/05/jerseys_segregated_schools_and_americas_racist_pas.html
Here's even more:

https://nj.gov/state/historical/assets/pdf/topical/afro-americans-in-nj-short-history.pdf
That, and more, including the fact that Jersey's cities are all shit holes.
:beer:

https://www.returnofkings.com/15938...to-turn-the-state-into-a-third-world-shithole

Texas revolted against Mexico because Mexico wanted to ban slavery.
They also withdrew from the union to preserve their slavery
God DAMN you are a fucking liar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Revolution#Background
"Following the Mexican War of Independence, Texas became part of Mexico. Under the Constitution of 1824, which defined the country as a federal republic, the provinces of Texas and Coahuila were combined to become the state Coahuila y Tejas.[Note 2][8][9] Texas was granted only a single seat in the state legislature, which met in Saltillo, hundreds of miles away.[10][11] After months of grumbling by Tejanos (Mexican-born residents of Texas) outraged at the loss of their political autonomy, state officials agreed to make Texas a department of the new state, with a de facto capital in San Antonio de Béxar.[10]"

The REAL Texas History......not your whitewashed definition

The issue of slavery became a source of contention between the Anglo-American settlers and Spanish governors. The governors feared the growth in the Anglo-American population in Texas, and for various reasons, by the early 19th century, they and their superiors in Mexico City disapproved of expanding slavery. In 1829 the Guerrero decree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slave-holders among the Anglo-Americans.

After the Texas Revolution ended in 1836, the Constitution of the Republic of Texas made slavery legal. The General Provisions of the Constitution forbade any slave owner from freeing his slaves without the consent of Congress and forbade Congress from making any law that restricted the slave trade or emancipated slaves.

Sam Houston so despised the institution of slavery that as President of the Republic of Texas in 1837, a law was passed to outlaw the illegal importation of slaves into Texas.

Anyone caught violating that law would be considered to be a pirate and pirates were to be summarily executed “without benefit of clergy”.

Sam treated his slaves as if they were blood members of his family and they were allowed to take outside jobs, earn and save money.

The main reason that Houston didn’t immediately free his slaves was for their protection. Had they been released before the end of the Civil War, they would no doubt have been kidnapped and sold to slave owners who didn’t have Houston’s same anti-slavery stance.

In the 1860’s Houston’s slave Joshua Houston had accumulated the equivalent of $175,000 in gold and offered his life savings to Margaret Lea Houston for the benefit of her family upon Sam’s death. Margaret of course refused the offer and told Joshua to use the money to educate his children.
Same with Thomas Jefferson.

he did the equivalent for the United States in 1807 which banned the African slave trade.

He kept his slaves even after writing that the practice was abhorrent. I have no record of his reasoning for not freeing his slaves, but I can only assume that it was for the same reasons given by Sam Houston, because he lived in Virginia, and to release all of his slaves would be nothing more than a death sentence for them or their reinstatement as slave by someone who would treat them as such.

The Marxists want so desperately for everyone to ignore these facts and only focus on their spin--that all founding of the US was evil and therefore the entire founding should be repelled and rewritten after the communist manifesto.

I'm not gonna sit here and deny that the United States (or Texas) has a glorious history with no shameful ugliness, because that is absolutely not true. Yet, it's still remains the greatest nation in the world and the only reason we are getting into these disputes is because fucking commies want power.
Remember Juan Crow? The ubiquitous use of the terms greaser and pepper belly?
The lynchings....the rapes...the theft of property?
Of course you don't.
You're too much of a pussy to own your own states history.
...and what state is your kuuunt ass from? Let's take a look at your state's history, shall we, you piece of shit?

My home state is probable worse than Texas. Thank god I was raised in the Northern liberal bastion called Tulsa!!!

The Great State of NJ!
The Garden State

View attachment 498841
Oh, let's have some fun, shall we?

This is just ONE:

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2018/05/jerseys_segregated_schools_and_americas_racist_pas.html
Here's even more:

https://nj.gov/state/historical/assets/pdf/topical/afro-americans-in-nj-short-history.pdf
That, and more, including the fact that Jersey's cities are all shit holes.
:beer:

https://www.returnofkings.com/15938...to-turn-the-state-into-a-third-world-shithole
NJ has some of the best schools in the nation and our High Schools rank in the top five nationwide.

We are also home to the world renowned Princeton University

1623188307932.jpeg

"Following the Mexican War of Independence, Texas became part of Mexico. Under the Constitution of 1824, which defined the country as a federal republic, the provinces of Texas and Coahuila were combined to become the state Coahuila y Tejas.[Note 2][8][9] Texas was granted only a single seat in the state legislature, which met in Saltillo, hundreds of miles away.[10][11] After months of grumbling by Tejanos (Mexican-born residents of Texas) outraged at the loss of their political autonomy, state officials agreed to make Texas a department of the new state, with a de facto capital in San Antonio de Béxar.[10]"

The issue of slavery became a source of contention between the Anglo-American settlers and Spanish governors. The governors feared the growth in the Anglo-American population in Texas, and for various reasons, by the early 19th century, they and their superiors in Mexico City disapproved of expanding slavery. In 1829 the Guerrero decree conditionally abolished slavery throughout Mexican territories. It was a decision that increased tensions with slave-holders among the Anglo-Americans.

After the Texas Revolution ended in 1836, the Constitution of the Republic of Texas made slavery legal. The General Provisions of the Constitution forbade any slave owner from freeing his slaves without the consent of Congress and forbade Congress from making any law that restricted the slave trade or emancipated slaves.

Sam Houston so despised the institution of slavery that as President of the Republic of Texas in 1837, a law was passed to outlaw the illegal importation of slaves into Texas.

Anyone caught violating that law would be considered to be a pirate and pirates were to be summarily executed “without benefit of clergy”.

Sam treated his slaves as if they were blood members of his family and they were allowed to take outside jobs, earn and save money.

The main reason that Houston didn’t immediately free his slaves was for their protection. Had they been released before the end of the Civil War, they would no doubt have been kidnapped and sold to slave owners who didn’t have Houston’s same anti-slavery stance.

In the 1860’s Houston’s slave Joshua Houston had accumulated the equivalent of $175,000 in gold and offered his life savings to Margaret Lea Houston for the benefit of her family upon Sam’s death. Margaret of course refused the offer and told Joshua to use the money to educate his children.

he did the equivalent for the United States in 1807 which banned the African slave trade.

He kept his slaves even after writing that the practice was abhorrent. I have no record of his reasoning for not freeing his slaves, but I can only assume that it was for the same reasons given by Sam Houston, because he lived in Virginia, and to release all of his slaves would be nothing more than a death sentence for them or their reinstatement as slave by someone who would treat them as such.

The Marxists want so desperately for everyone to ignore these facts and only focus on their spin--that all founding of the US was evil and therefore the entire founding should be repelled and rewritten after the communist manifesto.

I'm not gonna sit here and deny that the United States (or Texas) has a glorious history with no shameful ugliness, because that is absolutely not true. Yet, it's still remains the greatest nation in the world and the only reason we are getting into these disputes is because fucking commies want power.
Of course you don't.
...and what state is your kuuunt ass from? Let's take a look at your state's history, shall we, you piece of shit?
Born in Juneau Alaska...before statehood. I guess we made our mistakes...but I'd point out that we were the only state to reimburse its native population for the use of their natural resources...and they still do. I'm an Idahoan now...and have been for 40 years.
Good luck with that...I think Larry Craig is our biggest shame...oh..and a Aryan Nations...but we ran them out. While I'm sure you can cherry pick some historical bad act....nothing compares to Texas.

Of course you don't.
Born in Juneau Alaska...before statehood. I guess we made our mistakes...but I'd point out that we were the only state to reimburse its native population for the use of their natural resources...and they still do. I'm an Idahoan now...and have been for 40 years.
Good luck with that...I think Larry Craig is our biggest shame...oh..and a Aryan Nations...but we ran them out. While I'm sure you can cherry pick some historical bad act....nothing compares to Texas.
My favorite target for illegal Russian immigration.

Anchorage is only 28 on this list:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous/amp

Wait until we get to overrun Alaska with 3-4 Million illegals from Siberia. That should get Anchorage in the top 10 in no time.

By the way, the first Texas city on the list is Houston, all the way down at 43. That's with Texas being at least 500 miles closer to Central America (illegals).

Texas was know for its ”Juan Crow Laws” targeted against Mexicans

“during the period from 1848 to 1928, at least 232 people of Mexican descent were killed by mob violence or lynchings in Texas — some committed at the hands of Texas Rangers,”

Will this be included in the teaching of Texas heritage?
Of course not. We're in the "no bad news" era of education at this point.

Texas is run by kids, for kids.

That is a good excuse used often- Texas revolted against Mexico because Santa Anna reneged on the treaties/promises made by previous gov't's- imagine that- a gov't reneging on promises and treaties-

Not exactly true in the first part. It had more to do with resource control.

Very true in the second part. It was all about slavery.
100% agree. I don't know how people can disagree on the second part. Just read the damn declaration of sucession. It talks about nothing but slavery.

It is a shameful past that we cannot escape or forget.

We must make up for it by continuing the 100+ year Texas tradition of celebrating Juneteenth.

Last edited:
Will your stupid be included in your family heritage?
Texas was built on slavery and they revolted twice over the issue
Hate to inform you, white boy, but this whole fucking country has been built on slavery- just because you feel you're free doesn't mean you are- try revolting against your betters and let us know what happens-

“during the period from 1848 to 1928, at least 232 people of Mexican descent were killed by mob violence or lynchings in Texas — some committed at the hands of Texas Rangers,”

Republican “Cancel Culture”
They cancel any part of the culture they are embarrassed by

It was all about slavery.
No it wasn't- that narrative is just that- a tool, by fools, like you, to make sure the truth doesn't surface.
Texas seceded because of slavery, period. There is no way around it. Just admit the truth, plead guilty, and keep celebrating Juneteenth.

https://www.tsl.texas.gov/ref/abouttx/secession/2feb1861.htmlTexas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaining and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. Her institutions and geographical position established the strongest ties between her and other slave-holding States of the confederacy. Those ties have been strengthened by association. But what has been the course of the government of the United States, and of the people and authorities of the non-slave-holding States, since our connection with them?

It was about slavery. We should plead guilty and do better.

Republican “Cancel Culture”
They cancel any part of the culture they are embarrassed by
Good thing I am not a Republicrat.

But, as for canceling embarrassing historical facts, that is certainly NOT what I want to do. I just don't accept the lie that our nation was founded in 1619, while we were still part of the British Empire, more than 150 years before we decided to secede from said British Empire.

But, as for canceling embarrassing historical facts, that is certainly NOT what I want to do. I just don't accept the lie that our nation was founded in 1619, while we were still part of the British Empire, more than 150 years before we decided to secede from said British Empire.
I know- lets tear down some statues- that'll change all the facts to fit the latest on going narrative-

Forum List

Back