Texas Gov Signs 1836 Project Into Law - Finally True Texas History Will Be Taught

but it was.........

so yea, you are definitely trying to cancel historical facts.......

All the 1619 project does is state the basic fact that this nation didn't just magically begin in 1776 out of thin air....
It is a MOTHERFUCKING FACT that in 1619, the area currently called "The United States of America" was NOT. Rather, it was part of the British Empire.

It is also a MOTHERFUCKING FACT that 157 years later, this country was formed when the British Colonies in America SECEDED from the British Empire.

It is also a MOTHEFUCKING FACT that slavery in the United States of America ended 157 year ago --- CONVENIENTLY SYMETRICAL don't you think?

Say it with me, Biff --

In 1619, "America" was part of the British Empire. The fucking Brits started all that shit. 157 years later, the colonies seceded from the British Empire. 157 years later, I, Biff, got on USMB claiming that this country was founded 157 years before it was.

Get it?
Actually, it's a mf'ing fact that a small part of what would come to be known as the US was a part of what would come to be known as the British empire in 1619. Spain claimed more, and France and Holland also owned a piece.
The history of our culture, on this continent, predates the formation of the United States.
Slavery was introduced by the Spanish, first the Indians, then African slaves.
Somehow, this gets downplayed in the current narrative. New Orleans had slavery long before it was in the US.

The 1619 project is an attempt to undo the 'whitewashing' of US history.

In that spirit I support it.
1619 was not even CLOSE to the first slavery in North America. Likely not by 10,000 years.

The 1619 project is an attempt to re-write history in the image of the communist manifesto.

In that spirit, I will go down in a blaze of glory to destroy it on my way to Valhalla.
It doesn't allege it was the first instance of slavery -- it CORRECTLY STATES that this country was founded on slavery by pointing out the fact that America's so-called first settlers practiced slavery and that institution continued for 200 plus more years.....

The reason you morons have to constantly lie about something is because the truth isn't on your side

but it was.........

All the 1619 project does is state the basic fact that this nation didn't just magically begin in 1776 out of thin air....
It is a MOTHERFUCKING FACT that in 1619, the area currently called "The United States of America" was NOT. Rather, it was part of the British Empire.

It is also a MOTHERFUCKING FACT that 157 years later, this country was formed when the British Colonies in America SECEDED from the British Empire.

It is also a MOTHEFUCKING FACT that slavery in the United States of America ended 157 year ago --- CONVENIENTLY SYMETRICAL don't you think?

Say it with me, Biff --

In 1619, "America" was part of the British Empire. The fucking Brits started all that shit. 157 years later, the colonies seceded from the British Empire. 157 years later, I, Biff, got on USMB claiming that this country was founded 157 years before it was.

Get it?
Actually, it's a mf'ing fact that a small part of what would come to be known as the US was a part of what would come to be known as the British empire in 1619. Spain claimed more, and France and Holland also owned a piece.
The history of our culture, on this continent, predates the formation of the United States.
Somehow, this gets downplayed in the current narrative. New Orleans had slavery long before it was in the US.

1619 was not even CLOSE to the first slavery in North America. Likely not by 10,000 years.

The 1619 project is an attempt to re-write history in the image of the communist manifesto.

In that spirit, I will go down in a blaze of glory to destroy it on my way to Valhalla.
It doesn't allege it was the first instance of slavery -- it CORRECTLY STATES that this country was founded on slavery by pointing out the fact that America's so-called first settlers practiced slavery and that institution continued for 200 plus more years.....

The reason you morons have to constantly lie about something is because the truth isn't on your side
Well, that is INCORRECT. The first settlers at Jamestown in 1607 didn't have slaves. So, it was NOT founded on slavery. I know that hurts your sensitive feelings but it is WRONG.

But, whatever. Even if slavery played a roll in the development of America as a nation, it was not THE reason and to say otherwise is nothing but wishful horseshit.

What is the big deal about all this anyway? Is placing undue emphasis on something as rotten as slavery going to somehow make America better?

What's the point?

(you will NEVER truthfully answer that question because you know I am FUCKING RIGHT about the real answer)

but it was.........

Say it with me, Biff --

Get it?

Well, that is INCORRECT. The first settlers at Jamestown in 1607 didn't have slaves. So, it was NOT founded on slavery. I know that hurts your sensitive feelings but it is WRONG.

But, whatever. Even if slavery played a roll in the development of America as a nation, it was not THE reason and to say otherwise is nothing but wishful horseshit.

What is the big deal about all this anyway? Is placing undue emphasis on something as rotten as slavery going to somehow make America better?

What's the point?

(you will NEVER truthfully answer that question because you know I am FUCKING RIGHT about the real answer)
Why do simple historical facts trigger you so much??

I am not a fascist -- so I don't need to be told fairy tales about the founding of America in order for me to love it......quite honestly, black folks can be considered some of the most patriotic people in the history of the country...I'll explain how....

Let's take Frederick Douglas for example....he didn't desire to be told fairy tales about the founding of the country...him being a "freed black man" didn't mean he was just supposed to shut up about critiquing America....This is what he said about celebrating Independence Day...
M_007mlk.1112 (21).jpg

Was he practicing "critical race theory" by saying this?? ...was he "Un-American" for saying Independence Day was a sham??

If folks like you had it your way; people like Douglass would be a footnote if not erased entirely....because your version of American history would be....America was founded by God....slavery happened but it wasn't that bad...and America was great ever since except for when darkies and gays started complaining about rights.....

Do you think it would be wise for Germany to teach fairy tales about their history moving forward?? A fairy tale that paints a prettier picture about it as it relates to the holocaust for example?? And if there is such a movement; do you think it would be from the right or the left??

"Here in Germany, AfD leaders (right wing party) defended holocaust deniers and have sought to diminish the importance of the Nazi era [Jewish holocaust] to produce an argument for renewed national pride"

How come whitewashing movements like this keep coming from the far right??

It's not the historical facts. It's the decidedly, undeniable Marxist motive behind them.

Do I need to show you AGAIN the origins of Critical Race Theory?
Was he practicing "critical race theory" by saying this?? ...was he "Un-American" for saying Independence Day was a sham??
You obviously continue to ignore the origins and purpose of CRT. Do you want me to show you again?

But, as for Douglas, he was not wrong when he made that statement, given the circumstances at the time. But, now???
If folks like you had it your way; people like Douglass would be a footnote if not erased entirely....because your version of American history would be....America was founded by God....slavery happened but it wasn't that bad...and America was great ever since except for when darkies and gays started complaining about rights.....
But, you know why "folks like you" are trying to push CRT, right? Do I need to show you the origins again?
Do you think it would be wise for Germany to teach fairy tales about their history moving forward?? A fairy tale that paints a prettier picture about it as it relates to the holocaust for example?? And if there is such a movement; do you think it would be from the right or the left??
Do you think that's what America has done? You think we have unduly ignored the inhumane horrors of slavery? That's pretty disingenuous, considering the FACT that hundreds of thousands of WHITE PEOPLE died to end the practice.

But, again, what is the REAL purpose?
Because communist attacks keep coming from the commie left with the sole purpose of eroding and replacing our constitutional form of government. See Critical Race Theory.

For Biff's benefit...AGAIN:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCritical race theory originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[4] Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

Any questions?

It's not the historical facts. It's the decidedly, undeniable Marxist motive behind them.

You obviously continue to ignore the origins and purpose of CRT. Do you want me to show you again?

But, as for Douglas, he was not wrong when he made that statement, given the circumstances at the time. But, now???
But, you know why "folks like you" are trying to push CRT, right? Do I need to show you the origins again?
Do you think that's what America has done? You think we have unduly ignored the inhumane horrors of slavery? That's pretty disingenuous, considering the FACT that hundreds of thousands of WHITE PEOPLE died to end the practice.

Because communist attacks keep coming from the commie left with the sole purpose of eroding and replacing our constitutional form of government. See Critical Race Theory.
Derrick Bell has been dead for 10 years...Why did it take until last year for you goofy muthafuckas to suddenly be afraid of him or his theory???

image-asset.jpeg

But instead of thinking you know what it is....I'll help you out.....

Critical+Race+Theory+Premises .jpg

It is mainly broken up into four or five tenets....none of which has EVER BEEN TAUGHT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS like the morons claim....

Tenet 1 -- Counter-story telling...which is basically countering the accepted premises and myths propagated by the majority....one example of this would be the belief that since the 15th amendment of 1870 outlawed restriction of voting based on race -- no laws since that point restricting voting rights racially targeted people based on race...we know that is a lie....

Tenet 2 -- Critique of liberalism...especially neo-Liberalism.....the pushing of the belief that the legal system is colorblind and simply based on meritocracy....and seeing as tho this was written in 1988 -- we know that is a lie....

Tenet 3 -- The Concept Of Whiteness....basically this is the belief that historically the legal jurisprudence in the US was centered on whiteness..basically whiteness was a property interest....an example of this is how the ultimate reward for many immigrant groups who came here from Europe was the title of being white....also, in the courts, whites were more likely to hold privilege than non-whites..especially blacks....if this wasn't true back in the late 1980's - why were you folks cheering Trump's justice reform bills?

Tenet 4 -- Interest convergence....Again, this is from the 1980's....the theory is that the interests of blacks achieving racial equality only tends to happen when it agrees with the interests of whites....

I don't just pull shit out of my ass....I present the facts....However, the way you folks have called everything under the sun Critical Race Theory despite only even knowing of its existence about a year ago...is evidence of pulling shit out of your ass

Last edited:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCritical race theory originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[4] Both critical race theory and critical legal studies are rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]

Any questions?
OK...and the problem with all that is..???

"rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]"

This is as true a statement as you can find. the proof of its correctness is obvious and manifest.

Derrick Bell has been dead for 10 years...Why did it take until last year for you goofy muthafuckas to suddenly be afraid of him or his theory???

View attachment 499608

View attachment 499602

It is mainly broken up into four or five tenets....none of which has EVER BEEN TAUGHT IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS like the morons claim....

Tenet 1 -- Counter-story telling...which is basically countering the accepted premises and myths propagated by the majority....one example of this would be the belief that since the 15th amendment of 1870 outlawed restriction of voting based on race -- no laws since that point restricting voting rights racially targeted people based on race...we know that is a lie....

Tenet 2 -- Critique of liberalism...especially neo-Liberalism.....the pushing of the belief that the legal system is colorblind and simply based on meritocracy....and seeing as tho this was written in 1988 -- we know that is a lie....

Tenet 3 -- The Concept Of Whiteness....basically this is the belief that historically the legal jurisprudence in the US was centered on whiteness..basically whiteness was a property interest....an example of this is how the ultimate reward for many immigrant groups who came here from Europe was the title of being white....also, in the courts, whites were more likely to hold privilege than non-whites..especially blacks....if this wasn't true back in the late 1980's - why were you folks cheering Trump's justice reform bills?

Tenet 4 -- Interest convergence....Again, this is from the 1980's....the theory is that the interests of blacks achieving racial equality only tends to happen when it agrees with the interests of whites....

I don't just pull shit out of my ass....I present the facts....However, the way you folks have called everything under the sun Critical Race Theory despite only even knowing of its existence about a year ago...is evidence of pulling shit out of your ass
You motherfucking commies start rewrite and re-brand shit all the fucking time. It's hard to keep up. But the moment you motherfucking commie pieces of shit start pushing your Marxist re-brands, we get interested.

I have showed you the fucking links with fucking links within those links. This discussion is fucking over. You're a cock sucking Marxist Communist shit twinkle-toed cock sucker.

We're not doing critical race theory. Fuck that. If that makes me racist, so fucking be it.

I would rather kill a bunch of motherfuckers , go down in a blaze of glory, and go to Valhalla before I EVER have critical race theory taught in Texas schools. Consider this a war and you are losing it.

Last edited:

Any questions?

"rooted in critical theory, which argues that social problems are influenced and created more by societal structures and cultural assumptions than by individual and psychological factors.[5]"

This is as true a statement as you can find. the proof of its correctness is obvious and manifest.
BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

Eat a fat dick, Karl Marx.

You and your communist faggots buddies are not taken down the United States of America and certainly not the state of Texas, to rewriting the Constitutions after your communist manifesto. I am, and many like me are, willing to kill as many of you as we can and die in the process of stopping your communist revolution. YOU WILL LOSE.

you may as well give it up and drop this critical race theory communist indoctrination bullshit because we're not gonna buy it and we're not gonna allow it.

Now fuck off, you communist shit.

View attachment 499608

View attachment 499602

You motherfucking commies start rewrite and re-brand shit all the fucking time. It's hard to keep up. But the moment you motherfucking commie pieces of shit start pushing your Marxist re-brands, we get interested.

I have showed you the fucking links with fucking links within those links. This discussion is fucking over. You're a cock sucking Marxist Communist shit twinkle-toed cock sucker.

We're not doing critical race theory. Fuck that. If that makes me racist, so fucking be it.

I would rather kill a bunch of motherfuckers , go down in a blaze of glory, and go to Valhalla before I EVER have critical race theory taught in Texas schools. Consider this a war and you are losing it.
War..i dunno..your terms. But if it is a war..then by all accounts..by the media..by the education system, by the general cultural demographic...YOU'RE losing.
this country, as a country founded by and for white people...is through, on those terms..believe it..or not...reality is what it is.

Any questions?

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

You and your communist faggots buddies are not taken down the United States of America and certainly not the state of Texas, to rewriting the Constitutions after your communist manifesto. I am, and many like me are, willing to kill as many of you as we can and die in the process of stopping your communist revolution. YOU WILL LOSE.

you may as well give it up and drop this critical race theory communist indoctrination bullshit because we're not gonna buy it and we're not gonna allow it.

As if you have any power to make me do anything at all..dumbshit. CRT is not about Marxism just because Marx expounded on some tenets.No communist anything..elements of socialism are implicit...but unlike your lame propaganda..Socialism and Communism are not the same thing.

No matter..because YOU are losing. Blaze away..make a transient headline...and lose.

BTW..who the fuck is 'we' anyway? You just some lame on a keyboard...not the White Knight~

View attachment 499608

View attachment 499602

War..i dunno..your terms. But if it is a war..then by all accounts..by the media..by the education system, by the general cultural demographic...YOU'RE losing.
this country, as a country founded by and for white people...is through, on those terms..believe it..or not...reality is what it is.
Then bring it on motherfucker. Lock and load. This rebellion is on.

Any questions?

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

As if you have any power to make me do anything at all..dumbshit. CRT is not about Marxism just because Marx expounded on some tenets.No communist anything..elements of socialism are implicit...but unlike your lame propaganda..Socialism and Communism are not the same thing.

No matter..because YOU are losing. Blaze away..make a transient headline...and lose.

BTW..who the fuck is 'we' anyway? You just some lame on a keyboard...not the White Knight~
Then grab your weapons and get to work motherfucker. We don't have to do shit unless you come make it happen. But you bet your ass we will fucking kill every goddamn one of you or die trying. Bring it on.

Any questions?

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

Then grab your weapons and get to work motherfucker. We don't have to do shit unless you come make it happen. But you bet your ass we will fucking kill every goddamn one of you or die trying. Bring it on.
You will lose..hell, you've already lost, and don't even know it. Your great cause will end--not with a bang..but a whimper~
A geriactric death knell...and a few losers committing suicide by cop.

Any questions?

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

You will lose..hell, you've already lost, and don't even know it. Your great cause will end--not with a bang..but a whimper~
Is that why most states are starting to ban critical race theory teaching?

:laughing0301:

We will go ahead and wait for your next communist rebrand. Try again.

Any questions?

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

Is that why most states are starting to ban critical race theory teaching?

:laughing0301:

We will go ahead and wait for your next communist rebrand. Try again.
Define 'Most States' or do you mean to say that a few Republican led states have proposed banning CRT....as of now..Texas is the only shining example--of passing a bill that totally mislabels CRT--laughably so..in some spots. I could teach a CRT class accurately..and not break any of the 'rules'. Oh, and not promote Communism. Promote Social responsibility, a social safety net..and a fair and level playing field, for sure.

Maybe it's time we got ourselves a revamped and streamlined political system. Maybe it's time to correct some of the flaws baked into our country. Why not?

But Communism? You're outta your mind...the flow of capital is what makes all this possible--that we keep! Just make things a bit better..as has been the trend now...for a couple hundred years.

Last edited:
Texas was know for its ”Juan Crow Laws” targeted against Mexicans

“during the period from 1848 to 1928, at least 232 people of Mexican descent were killed by mob violence or lynchings in Texas — some committed at the hands of Texas Rangers,”

Will this be included in the teaching ofTexas heritage?
Now wait a great big minute. They shot illegal crossers equally, regardless of sex until they quit crossing. Their decision to back off saved a lot of lives considering the consequences. It only took a small number of death to seal the deal, and he was drunk anyhow. :rolleyes-41:

Now wait a great big minute. They shot illegal crossers equally, regardless of sex until they quit crossing. Their decision to back off saved a lot of lives considering the consequences. It only took a small number of death to seal the deal, and he was drunk anyhow. :rolleyes-41:
Juan Crow laws had nothing to do with immigration

Texas was know for its ”Juan Crow Laws” targeted against Mexicans

“during the period from 1848 to 1928, at least 232 people of Mexican descent were killed by mob violence or lynchings in Texas — some committed at the hands of Texas Rangers,”

Will this be included in the teaching of Texas heritage?
Keep talkin' Pancho Villa. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back