Texas GOP turns on Gay Republicans

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Difficult to see this as anything but what it is.

I cant see how much further these loons have to go before they start shooting Gays. It was such a shit show that Abbot avoided it.

And yet I find it hard to sympathise with Gay republicans. What part of right wingers despise Gays did they miss ? They have just been collaboraters with nazis.

Texas is turning into Afghanistan.

I cant see how much further these loons have to go before they start shooting Gays. It was such a shit show that Abbot avoided it.

And yet I find it hard to sympathise with Gay republicans. What part of right wingers despise Gays did they miss ? They have just been collaboraters with nazis.

CPAC rejected them for years. The Log Cabin Republicans seem to be more masochists.

You deviants have so poked the bear, you have no idea just how angry that bear is, you cannot run fast enough... :poke:

You deviants have so poked the bear, you have no idea just how angry that bear is, you cannot run fast enough... :poke:
They will find out by and by.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

Gay Republicans = Turkeys waiting for Christmas.
The US is going to end up at some kind of civil war with fundamentalist religious zealous starting it.

BREAK OUT THE PENGUINES TOMMY!!!

Good. It is time to push back against this insane crap.

It is time to fight for the traditional family and bring the family back together!!! The left has destroyed so many lives through their idiocy. Single parenthood is destructive, being gay is insane for the vast majority of society and you can forget about transgenderism for god sakes.

Last edited:

I checked your link.

That's unfortunate.

This is why I'm not a Republican. Some of the righties are equally as Stalinesque as some of the lefties.

I'm a libertarian. I believe in live and let live. You get to love whomever you want, it's none of my business or my concern.

Just keep the flamboyancy and the activism out of my childrens' faces, that's all I ask.

Trying to turn the country into a Sodom and Gomorrah and the other three cities on the plain is going to cause a rain of fire and brimstone on the sinful creatures. And the hard left is hell bound to summon this destruction on themselves.

1655597820820.png

1655598061338.png

They should be rejected for the freaks that they are. I don't know why the leftists think feel that the right-leaning (or anybody else) should be forced to accept them.

Tell me where is sanity?
Well... my libertarian logic goes something like this:

"All" human being are freaks. The real question is, can you behave yourself well enough to function in society.

Gays are biologically 10% of the human population. That isn't going to change, it'll always be with us. I don't believe it's a "lifestyle choice", not at all. The lifestyle choice comes afterwards. Being gay comes first.

I know a LOT of gays. (I'm in the entertainment biz). The successful ones, in career as well as life, keep it low key. The flamboyant ones, some of them are agreeable but they'll never make CEO, gnome sain'? It ain't a discrimination thing, it's just that no one wants that stuff representing them.

Forum List

Back