Texas Files Lawsuit at SCOTUS Against GA, PA, MI, and WI

If you bootlickers really think that the SCOTUS is going to overrule state law to turn over the election process to the state legislatures, you’re out of your fucking minds
great.

if you boot lickers think we're going to sit back and watch you cheat your asses off, you're out of your fucking minds.

wheee. we can do this all day long.
There was no widespread fraud, you fucking simpleton. No judge has seen credible evidence. No state attorney general that Trump lost has agreed.

You’re all a bunch of sore losers who, like children, think that if you whine enough, you’ll get your way.

It’s over. Trump, and people like you, are causing serious damage to the
integrity of our elections.
Donald J Trump has taken the Constitution of the United States, dampened it ever so slightly so that its still pliable, grabbed it tightly with both hands and continues to slowly tighten it around the proverbial neck of the Democratic party.
Texas is just helping out a bit, hope you dont mind if we take our country back.
Texas isn’t going to do shit to overturn the results of the “most secure election” in modern history
Your right, but our justices might.
I wuv u too.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.
lol

So much for "state's rights."

That's why Texas went to the SC, to protect the rights of it's citizens to a fair EC process.

Note they are not trying to prove fraud, they are trying to say the processes these States used to circumvent normal election law due to COVID made the votes insecure.

And they are absolutely right.

This way they don't have to prove someone got into the vault, they only must show that they left the door unlocked.

If you bootlickers really think that the SCOTUS is going to overrule state law to turn over the election process to the state legislatures, you’re out of your fucking minds
great.

if you boot lickers think we're going to sit back and watch you cheat your asses off, you're out of your fucking minds.

There was no widespread fraud, you fucking simpleton. No judge has seen credible evidence. No state attorney general that Trump lost has agreed.

You’re all a bunch of sore losers who, like children, think that if you whine enough, you’ll get your way.

Donald J Trump has taken the Constitution of the United States, dampened it ever so slightly so that its still pliable, grabbed it tightly with both hands and continues to slowly tighten it around the proverbial neck of the Democratic party.
Texas is just helping out a bit, hope you dont mind if we take our country back.
Texas isn’t going to do shit to overturn the results of the “most secure election” in modern history
you can say this a million times, no one believes it.

Dont mess with Texas, ya freaking commies!

Texas is asking the Supreme Court to order the states to allow their legislatures to appoint their electors. The lawsuit says:
Certain officials in the Defendant States presented the pandemic as the justification for ignoring state laws regarding absentee and mail-in voting. The Defendant States flooded their citizenry with tens of millions of ballot applications and ballots in derogation of statutory controls as to how they are lawfully received, evaluated, and counted. Whether well intentioned or not, these unconstitutional acts had the same uniform effect—they made the 2020 election less secure in the Defendant States. Those changes are inconsistent with relevant state laws and were made by non-legislative entities, without any consent by the state legislatures. The acts of these officials thus directly violated the Constitution.
This case presents a question of law: Did the Defendant States violate the Electors Clause by taking non-legislative actions to change the election rules that would govern the appointment of presidential electors? These non-legislative changes to the Defendant States’ election laws facilitated the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law, which, in turn, violated the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution. By these unlawful acts, the Defendant States have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but their actions have also debased the votes of citizens in Plaintiff State and other States that remained loyal to the Constitution.
Texas approached the Supreme Court directly because Article III provides that it is the court of first impression on subjects where it has original jurisdiction, such as disputes between two or more states.

Texas is the crookedest state in the union. Texas has no standing as they cannot prove any harm.
Bull shit----------the dems making up thousands of fraudulent votes to steal election certainly harms everyone else in other states as it is used to steal elections and in this case puts a communist sell out Joe biden in to sell us all down the river not to mention allows him and his family to continue to rape little girls. It harms texas....and florida.....and alaska and everyone else.

great.

Your right, but our justices might.
I wuv u too.
You’re all living in a fantasy

In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."
Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court.
My home is in Tennessee. I should allow the State legislatures in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan decide who my President is? Bullspit. This is a federal-not State-election.
How secure was your State? We should start alleging widespread fraud in your State.

Well of course - Texas has every right to change election laws in all 57 states because, you know ... TEXAS! :laugh2:
Good lord, when will Republicans stop embarrassing themselves?

In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."
Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court.
My home is in Tennessee. I should allow the State legislatures in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan decide who my President is? Bullspit. This is a federal-not State-election.
How secure was your State? We should start alleging widespread fraud in your State.
Allege away if you think so. Totally beside my point.

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to block the battleground states from casting "unlawful and constitutionally tainted votes" in the Electoral College. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud -- In the suit, he claims that pandemic-era changes to election procedures in those states violated federal law, and asks the U.S. Supreme Court to block the states from voting in the Electoral College."

In a brilliant move, Paxton does the same thing Democrats did back when they were filing lawsuits all over the place to stop Trump from being inaugurated....so what's fair is fair right??

Nevermind the fact that the election laws in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were passed by their own state legislatures, but Texas knows better...even tho when they tried to challenge their own state's election laws, they were laughed out of court...but anything for the God-King Trump...

We will all pretend this never happened later anyways, so why not....

As you said, 2016 opened a whole new can of worms and I expect this to continue on into future elections. I do what most normal people do and ignore the whole thing because it is a waste of time. Just like when the next Republican House will file for impeachment of a Democratic President.

Just like the last impeachment a colossal waste of time and money for a bunch of political egos.

Go right ahead, waste your time and money, you seem to think you are smarter than any of us.

Well of course - Texas has every right to change election laws in all 57 states because, you know ... TEXAS! :laugh2:

Who will make them pay for it?

Their voters?? Nope...

They are embarrassing themselves for their voters....

and when this is said and done, I guarantee you that these folks will get pissed if you ever remind them

Their voters?? Nope...

and when this is said and done, I guarantee you that these folks will get pissed if you ever remind them

Apparently you would prefer the people nationwide to pay for those States' "right" to defraud the the rest of the rest the United States. Voting fraud affects all Americans.

Attorney General Paxton wants to seek higher office one day and he knows he’ll need the aid of President Trump’s most ardent supporters and sycophants. That’s the only reason this laughably far-fetched lawsuit was filed.
Elected republicans show time and time again how little respect they have for the intellect of their voters....

I think that both parties have shown time again how little respect they have for the intellect of their voters. Consider the last two elections, Trump, Clinton and Biden. Oh wait, most of us voted for them. I guess we aren’t that smart. :)

Their voters?? Nope...

Apparently you would prefer the people nationwide to pay for those States' "right" to defraud the the rest of the rest the United States. Voting fraud affects all Americans.

You mean the "voter fraud" that 50 judges have laughed out of court - THAT voter fraud? :icon_rolleyes:

Good for Texas. Lets hope the SC takes a look at this fraudulent election cause there is all kinds of evidence out there. And those states did indeed not follow the constitution.

There are no constitutional issues. The Supreme Court is not a investigatory court. They require proof and sate and federal judges have said they have provided no proof.

Forum List

Back