Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

Amusing how Australians can name more American states than an American can name Australian states..

That's because your country is a largely irrelevant, backwater also-ran. Be grateful we bother to include it on world maps at all.

At least our country has an economy that is the envy of all others. America is making itself irrelevant, and the more people insist on murdering illegal immigrants, the more we shall detest it.

Who is "we"? Some burger-flipper from the back of nowhere? Yeah, that really matters... :rolleyes:

That's because your country is a largely irrelevant, backwater also-ran. Be grateful we bother to include it on world maps at all.

At least our country has an economy that is the envy of all others. America is making itself irrelevant, and the more people insist on murdering illegal immigrants, the more we shall detest it.

Thats why you have millions of illegals trying to come into your country???????

If you refer to those on boats, you should know that it is not illegal to seek asylum by boat. More than 90% of those who arrive by boat are found to be genuine refugees.

Noomi that is completely insane!

A terrorist on a plane to Australia right now doesn't pose me a threat until they land in my country and start to plan an attack.

A barnyard chicken has a greater capacity for thinking ahead than you apparently do.

I see things differently to you, that is all.

I know I have said a few nasty things, but I just don't understand how some people here could so happily cheer the deaths of people who simply entered a country without permission.

If you refer to those on boats, you should know that it is not illegal to seek asylum by boat. More than 90% of those who arrive by boat are found to be genuine refugees.

Irrelevant, how many millions do you have trying to make it's way into your country?

A terrorist on a plane to Australia right now doesn't pose me a threat until they land in my country and start to plan an attack.

A barnyard chicken has a greater capacity for thinking ahead than you apparently do.

I know I have said a few nasty things, but I just don't understand how some people here could so happily cheer the deaths of people who simply entered a country without permission.

Nasty things? Don't you mean dumb things?

I do try and see things from the opposing side, and sometimes I do say stupid things that I look back on and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

But I stand by my opinion - an illegal immigrant doesn't pose a threat to you just because they crossed the border. They pose a threat to you only when they intend to do harm to you.
I am willing to admit that a terrorist is a threat to you if they cross the border.

Irrelevant, how many millions do you have trying to make it's way into your country?

I have no idea. But I know how annoying it is to have these people enter the country and steal your jobs - but I blame the people who employ them, and keep the fact they are illegal a secret.

I have no idea. But I know how annoying it is to have these people enter the country and steal your jobs - but I blame the people who employ them, and keep the fact they are illegal a secret.

I have no idea.
There you have it folks proof that her country's economy is not as great as America's economy. If it was better than America's she would know if millkions of people we trying too come into the country. It would be in the news.

How nice for the ones that you don't leave bobbing off the coast until they die.

I do try and see things from the opposing side, and sometimes I do say stupid things that I look back on and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

But I stand by my opinion - an illegal immigrant doesn't pose a threat to you just because they crossed the border. They pose a threat to you only when they intend to do harm to you.
I am willing to admit that a terrorist is a threat to you if they cross the border.
It's not just the possible terrorist aspect.....There is also the Cartel aspect. There is also the aspect of those who are flleing justice in their home countries. We have no idea how many o these illegals may be murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. There is also the MS13 aspect, a gang that used to be an L.A. problem, and is now a country wide problem. They have established roots all over this country, and they are as violent as violent gets., and many innocent americans have been caught in their crosshairs. The majority of their members are illegals from El Salvador, and they actively recruit in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and elsewhere down there. They are not coming here for jobs, they are coming here to make money through various crimes, and will kill anybody who gets in their way......Another aspect that always seems to get lost in the fray, is that it's estimated that up to 75% of the monies made by illegals, is sent back to their home countries, meaning those monies are forever lost, and no longer a part of Americas economy.....We're are talking about a LOT of money.....It's a huge probem....And yes, the employers do deserve blame, just as much a blame as our government not securing those borders, or vehemently enforcing our immigration laws....And that also goes for those who come here, let their visas or work permits expire, and just disappear into the sunset.

So, yes, every illegal who crosses our borders has to be considered a threat, period!

Last edited:

It's not just the possible terrorist aspect.....There is also the Cartel aspect. There is also the aspect of those who are flleing justice in their home countries. We have no idea how many o these illegals may be murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. There is also the MS13 aspect, a gang that used to be an L.A. problem, and is now a country wide problem. They have established roots all over this country, and they are as violent as violent gets., and many innocent americans have been caught in their crosshairs. The majority of their members are illegals from El Salvador, and they actively recruit in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and elsewhere down there. They are not coming here for jobs, they are coming here to make money through various crimes, and will kill anybody who gets in their way......Another aspect that always seems to get lost in the fray, is that it's estimated that up to 75% of the monies made by illegals, is sent back to their home countries, meaning those monies are forever lost, and no longer a part of Americas economy.....We're are talking about a LOT of money.....It's a huge probem....And yes, the employers do accept blame, just as much a blame as our government not securing those borders, or vehemently enforcing our immigration laws....And that also goes for those who come here, let their visas or work permits expire, and just disappear into the sunset.

So, yes, every illegal who crosses our borders has to be considered a threat, period!

Very good post Jester and I don't think you can make it any clearer than that. I am glad you touched on the financial aspect of that, a good number of these illegals are not interested in staying here and becoming Americans, and they sent most of their money back to their families in their home countries to build a home there. That is money the economy is losing, nobody ever talks about that.

It's not just the possible terrorist aspect.....There is also the Cartel aspect. There is also the aspect of those who are flleing justice in their home countries. We have no idea how many o these illegals may be murderers, rapists, child molesters, etc. There is also the MS13 aspect, a gang that used to be an L.A. problem, and is now a country wide problem. They have established roots all over this country, and they are as violent as violent gets., and many innocent americans have been caught in their crosshairs. The majority of their members are illegals from El Salvador, and they actively recruit in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and elsewhere down there. They are not coming here for jobs, they are coming here to make money through various crimes, and will kill anybody who gets in their way......Another aspect that always seems to get lost in the fray, is that it's estimated that up to 75% of the monies made by illegals, is sent back to their home countries, meaning those monies are forever lost, and no longer a part of Americas economy.....We're are talking about a LOT of money.....It's a huge probem....And yes, the employers do accept blame, just as much a blame as our government not securing those borders, or vehemently enforcing our immigration laws....And that also goes for those who come here, let their visas or work permits expire, and just disappear into the sunset.

Very good post Jester and I don't think you can make it any clearer than that. I am glad you touched on the financial aspect of that, a good number of these illegals are not interested in staying here and becoming Americans, and they sent most of their money back to their families in their home countries to build a home there. That is money the economy is losing, nobody ever talks about that.
The perfect example of what is going on regarding the monies aspect, is just over the hills from us in the San Fernando Valley...The entire valley used to be the model of successful suburbia. It was established by veterans returning from WW2, who used their benefits to buy homes. Businesses like GM, Lockheed, Rocketdyne, and many others established roots there. It truly was Brady Bunchville.....Nowadays, it's like any third world country hovel, in part due due to section 8 and unscrupulous landlords who could care less who they rent too, as long as they get that state government stipend....What you see, is 15-20 illegals cramming themselves into these apartments and homes, that are designed for 1-4 people......Basically, an illegal can live for 50 bucks a month rent, whatever their food may cost, and the rest of what they make is sent back to their home countries.

Funny thing is, is you have all the bleeding hearts claiming, but, but, but, they are contributing to the economy by paying sales tax on their purchases, yada yada yada......No they're not, because they send far more monies out of here then they are paying in sales taxes, and whatnot....It's a ludicrous argument, and a dangerous argument, seeing as so many politicians, particularly in this bastion of liberal lunacy, are running around cackling like hens that it's a valid argument.

The perfect example of what is going on regarding the monies aspect, is just over the hills from us in the San Fernando Valley...The entire valley used to be the model of successful suburbia. It was established by veterans returning from WW2, who used their benefits to buy homes. Businesses like GM, Lockheed, Rocketdyne, and many others established roots there. It truly was Brady Bunchville.....Nowadays, it's like any third world country hovel, in part due due to section 8 and unscrupulous landlords who could care less who they rent too, as long as they get that state government stipend....What you see, is 15-20 illegals cramming themselves into these apartments and homes, that are designed for 1-4 people......Basically, an illegal can live for 50 bucks a month rent, whatever their food may cost, and the rest of what they make is sent back to their home countries.

Funny thing is, is you have all the bleeding hearts claiming, but, but, but, they are contributing to the economy by paying sales tax on their purchases, yada yada yada......No they're not, because they send far more monies out of here then they are paying in sales taxes, and whatnot....It's a ludicrous argument, and a dangerous argument, seeing as so many politicians, particularly in this bastion of liberal lunacy, are running around cackling like hens that it's a valid argument.

The illegals only spend the bare minimum when they are here, they go on food stamps, cash aid, section 8 etc whatever they are entitled to, and in the mean time most of their cash goes home to Mexico or wherever they are from. My ex girlfriends father was an illegal from Mexico, the guy worked like 2 or 3 jobs and made a decent salary but they lived in a shithole apartment with no car, used clothes from the Salvation army and on food stamps while he sent most of his cash to Mexico. Thats the routine.

The illegals only spend the bare minimum when they are here, they go on food stamps, cash aid, section 8 etc whatever they are entitled to, and in the mean time most of their cash goes home to Mexico or wherever they are from. My ex girlfriends father was an illegal from Mexico, the guy worked like 2 or 3 jobs and made a decent salary but they lived in a shithole apartment with no car, used clothes from the Salvation army and on food stamps while he sent most of his cash to Mexico. Thats the routine.
I probably don't even need to ask this, but did they also use local hospital emergency room doctors as their private family physicians?:eusa_whistle:

I probably don't even need to ask this, but did they also use local hospital emergency room doctors as their private family physicians?:eusa_whistle:

All I know is my ex and her family rarely went to any kind of Doctor unless it was an emergency and they never went to a dentist until she was a teenager. Going for medical help was a last resort for her and her family. Like I said man the illegals get by on the bare bones here but they are buying up farms and chalets in Mexico, and we get played in the process. Her father owns a huge farm in Mexico where he currently lives.

Kinda makes you think we should maybe control our borders.

The will isn't there, you have to stand up to the Hispanics because they will accuse you of racism if you even speak of locking down the borders. But in the case of illegals from Haiti or somewhere the illegals say send their Black asses back, I've seen this before.

Forum List

Back