Texas Atty Gen. Ken Paxton Gets Involved After Plano Police Officer Allows BLM-Antifa to Illegally Block Traffic, Brandishing Weapon

“There were no injuries or property damaged during this incident and no one pointed a firearm at anyone,” police said in the statement. “The officers’ priorities at the time were to de-escalate the situation and clear the roadway. The roadway was clear and traffic was moving in approximately seven minutes after the first officer arrived.

“It is regrettable that so many people have falsely reported on this incident over social media,” police said.

They should have arrested all of them. I don't give a shit if you call the national guard. People threatening, intimidating, pulling weapons on innocent bystanders, blocking traffic, causing a major disturbance, etc should be arrested and thrown in jail.

They need to do this allover the country and ship them all to Guantanamo bay for domestic terrorism. I don't give a shit what your cause is or what you're pissed off about, the more this is allowed to happen and the more of them ignored and not punished the more will do it.

This country needs to stop being such a giant pussy and standup to shit like this. Eventually either we will remove people who want to upset the country or enough will get removed that the others will shut up and mind their own business.

Paxton's time in office is limited.

In your dreams.
In your nightmares.

No, unlike you I am educated. I understand who's pushing this, and I already know the end game.
Of course you think you understand all, and have total understanding of what is to come. Most conspiracy theory nuts feel the same way. I'm not sure why you might think you know anything about my education, though.

You agree with BLM and what they did here?
The guy seemed to be begging to get his ass kicked. The cop saved him.
That's not what I asked. Do you agree that BLM has the right to shut down a road willy nilly? And then attack someone for being upset that they did it?
I don't know enough about that particular incident to make any final determinations other than it seems quite minor in comparison to the failed coup attempt where the foundation of our government was threatened in an attempt to hand the country's control to a failed cult leader.

This all happened less than 10 miles from me and we didn't hear about it for a full week.

Why was this kept quite in Texas? What could POSSIBLY go wrong if we were made aware of this protest/riot/roadblock bullshit?

:auiqs.jpg:

I know this intersection very well. It's about 5 miles from my home.

1620755087754.png

Left under the 121 overpass (the 121 tollway straight ahead) is Stonebriar Mall. I live in the neighborhoods to the right.

I didn't hear a word about this happening. It was pretty hush hush.

Last edited:

In your dreams.
In your nightmares.

No, unlike you I am educated. I understand who's pushing this, and I already know the end game.
Of course you think you understand all, and have total understanding of what is to come. Most conspiracy theory nuts feel the same way. I'm not sure why you might think you know anything about my education, though.

Nope. It's because I read history, unlike ignorant you. We are following the fall of the Weimar republic almost to T right now. Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda efforts on his behalf.

Mollycoddling criminals because there are lots of them is chickenshit insanity and of course Lib 101

I don't know enough about that particular incident to make any final determinations other than it seems quite minor in comparison to the failed coup attempt where the foundation of our government was threatened in an attempt to hand the country's control to a failed cult leader.
??? One thing has nothing to do with the other. I'll be sure to remind you of this next time you bitch about people doing that same kind of thing to you.

Did you read the story? What else do you need to know about the situation to promote if they should have been in the road or not?

Blocking/Impeding traffic for a protest infringes on the rights of others. I’m all for rights to protest provided it does not infringe the rights of others. How many people in that traffic block were trying to get to work, a medical facility, or to get a child from school or daycare?

In your dreams.
In your nightmares.

Nope. It's because I read history, unlike ignorant you. We are following the fall of the Weimar republic almost to T right now. Goebbels would be proud of your propaganda efforts on his behalf.
I read your posts and remember this quote.
1620777627857.png

??? One thing has nothing to do with the other. I'll be sure to remind you of this next time you bitch about people doing that same kind of thing to you.

Did you read the story? What else do you need to know about the situation to promote if they should have been in the road or not?
The first question that comes to mind is how far that idiot had to walk before he instigated the confrontation, he was shown to walk a long way as he left. Next, I would like to know what happened just before the video started, because it began with the idiot chasing another guy between the cars. If I had a large man chasing me, I would probably draw a gun that is legal to carry in Texas too. Wouldn't you?

The first question that comes to mind is how far that idiot had to walk before he instigated the confrontation,
That's an odd way to look at it... People are blocking the road, and HE INSTIGATED THE CONFRONTATION. Explain that please.
he was shown to walk a long way as he left. Next, I would like to know what happened just before the video started, because it began with the idiot chasing another guy between the cars. If I had a large man chasing me, I would probably draw a gun that is legal to carry in Texas too. Wouldn't you?
I would. I absolutely would.

But I wouldn't be playing in traffic either.

Forum List

Back