Texas AG to ignore the court on abortions.

Just as the AG wanted, they are most likely to be afraid to take on the power of the State that is threatening them, and their families, with losing their livelihood, savings, and freedom. If you are looking for an example of Rightwing tyranny and abuse of power, look no further. If the AG thinks he in the right why not let the courts decide?

Because the judge in the case was a hack?

An odd position to take now after supporting Obumma and Biden, Schumer and others who for many years have repeatedly ignored what courts have said including the highest courts in the land, even going so far as to threaten the courts when they didn't like their decisions!
Pretty sure that's all in your imagination.

Pretty sure that's all in your imagination.

Ahha.

Funny how amazingly easy it is to prove you dead wrong and a liar every time.

Ahha.

Funny how amazingly easy it is to prove you dead wrong and a liar every time.
A. that would be the court criticising Obama, not the other way around.

B. is just bullshit "he did it too" playground crap form the RWNJs.

The neo-fascist right has realized a new and reprehensible level of authoritarian, dystopian cruelty.
Radical Islam clerics taking a dirt nap will never be dead as long as guys like Ken Paxton & Mike Johnson are alive.

Yeah, Paxton is screwing the pooch on this one. This is one of the cases in which I agree with a woman being allowed to abort. There is a risk to her health and the baby isn’t likely to live anyway.

Also, I thought the law in Texas made exceptions for life and health of the mother and fetal mortality issues??
The law is so deliberately vauge that Dr's are afraid that if they perform an abortion psychopaths like Paxton will turn their lives into a living hell. Which is where he's going.

Fucking asshole Ken Paxton should have been impeached but the chickenshit Texas House kept him in office.
Texas has become the fucking cesspool of the nation.
Fucking asshole Trump shoved his fat orange face in the Paxton scandal defending him which is why the cowards in the Texass legistlature let him off the hook.

A. that would be the court criticising Obama, not the other way around.
Exactly, Moron, like I said in post #128 above after you claimed Trump doesn't care what the courts say and I remarked: "An odd position to take now after supporting Obumma and Biden, Schumer and others who for many years have repeatedly ignored what courts have said including the highest courts in the land," and you disagreed, now agreeing.

B. is just bullshit "he did it too" playground crap form the RWNJs.
And like I said, Schumer not only didn't care what the courts said, he threatened the Supreme Court and was rebuked for it up to people calling for his resignation.

Now after calling cops the problem and having a vendetta against blacks for years calling to defund the police and close police stations replacing them with counselors, you now pretend to be 100% behind the capitol police just because it was a republican protest and not BLM or Antifa for a change.

You are just a lying, hypocritical, two-faced Creep who like all lefties, your story charges more often than the wind direction.

Forum List

Back