Texas AG Paxton Lay Some Smack on Biden

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is the guy, Paxton, that the uni-party tried framing and impeaching. They failed.

@KenPaxtonTX
Today, I denied the Biden Administration’s unfounded requests & issued counter-demands. By February 15, DHS must supply the official plat maps & deeds demonstrating the precise parcels to which they claim ownership, an explanation of how Texas is preventing access to those specific parcels, documentation showing that Eagle Pass or Texas ever granted permission for DHS to erect infrastructure that interferes with border security, & proof of Congress empowering DHS to turn a Texas park into an unofficial & illegal port of entry. If the federal gov. is going to make such claims, it must provide proof.

Presumably because you have no meaningful response to our letter, your latest letter abandons earlier factual assertions, asserts new ones, & supplies even less of a legal basis for your demand. Once again, I respectfully suggest that any time you might spend suing Texas should be redirected toward enforcing the immigration laws Congress already has on the books. As I said before, this office will continue to defend Texas’s efforts to protect its southern border against every effort by the Biden Administration to undermine the State’s constitutional right of self-defense.

This is the guy, Paxton, that the uni-party tried framing and impeaching. They failed.

@KenPaxtonTX
Today, I denied the Biden Administration’s unfounded requests & issued counter-demands. By February 15, DHS must supply the official plat maps & deeds demonstrating the precise parcels to which they claim ownership, an explanation of how Texas is preventing access to those specific parcels, documentation showing that Eagle Pass or Texas ever granted permission for DHS to erect infrastructure that interferes with border security, & proof of Congress empowering DHS to turn a Texas park into an unofficial & illegal port of entry. If the federal gov. is going to make such claims, it must provide proof.
Presumably because you have no meaningful response to our letter, your latest letter abandons earlier factual assertions, asserts new ones, & supplies even less of a legal basis for your demand. Once again, I respectfully suggest that any time you might spend suing Texas should be redirected toward enforcing the immigration laws Congress already has on the books. As I said before, this office will continue to defend Texas’s efforts to protect its southern border against every effort by the Biden Administration to undermine the State’s constitutional right of self-defense.

Holy fuck. :eek:

Nice. :rock:

@KenPaxtonTX

That's a VERY catchy title for sure! I like it, "Uni-Party" so much shorter in length than the "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)" but Uni-Party still retains the 'impact' of it's much longer version!

That's a VERY catchy title for sure! I like it, "Uni-Party" so much shorter in length than the "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)" but Uni-Party still retains the 'impact' of it's much longer version!
It is a key term to the understanding of our purposely divisive American politic. They put on theatre to the death for public consumption then pay for each other's caviar after hours. We are left to pretend that we can actually choose.

And suddenly the demoquacks want to reopen Paxton's impeachment.

Transparent af
SIL; The statist left really screwed up during this administration & they now know it. Their only option is to go for broke for they won't have a 2nd chance after the Biden administration fiasco. The statist left did @ least anchor one of their goals & that was to divide America. If the statist left can land another Biden administration(iffy) they may be able to get America reduced to just another member state of the united nations one world without borders death trap. That of course has to happen as the wheat has to be separated from the chaff BEFORE Maker can get the remainder of his chosen ones off this rock of perpetual physical death & into our pre-prepared haven of eternal safety.

I LIKE the way U coin "demoquacks"! I just complemented another USMB member for his usage of the word "Uni-Party'. I have my patented wordage of "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)" but it appears that new 'titles' are coming along @ least on our USMB. Maybe "dumoquacks" might catch on eventually???

SIL; The statist left really screwed up during this administration & they now know it. Their only option is to go for broke for they won't have a 2nd chance after the Biden administration fiasco. The statist left did @ least anchor one of their goals & that was to divide America. If the statist left can land another Biden administration(iffy) they may be able to get America reduced to just another member state of the united nations one world without borders death trap. That of course has to happen as the wheat has to be separated from the chaff BEFORE Maker can get the remainder of his chosen ones off this rock of perpetual physical death & into our pre-prepared haven of eternal safety.

I LIKE the way U coin "demoquacks"! I just complemented another USMB member for his usage of the word "Uni-Party'. I have my patented wordage of "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)" but it appears that new 'titles' are coming along @ least on our USMB. Maybe "dumoquacks" might catch on eventually???
Catch on? They have to be deprogrammed first.
As the overarching spirit of Uncle Saul permeates their neural patterns long after his decease. I remain quite convinced that he was the devil incarnate of the last century whether one believes in the spirit realms or not.

@KenPaxtonTX

This is beautiful.

Let's find out who REALLY runs this nation: her citizens via elected reps, or unelected bureaucrats and their henchmen.

Line up, liberals, and lick their boots now. We know you want to.

Catch on? They have to be deprogrammed first.
As the overarching spirit of Uncle Saul permeates their neural patterns long after his decease. I remain quite convinced that he was the devil incarnate of the last century whether one believes in the spirit realms or not.
I hear ya on the deprogramming! Below; sneak preview of the 2024 'programmed' Demoncratic DeMocKracy pretendEntial shindig! Some SUPER shots of prez Biden's replacement & WELL ORGANIZED rank & file statist left doing what they do best!

IM is a good little water carrier....skin pimping is very convenient for him.

Jo
He’s the Pied Piper of Reparations, classic example of what Malcolm X called a sellout and traitor to his race, assuming he’s actually black and not a Chinese Agitprop

I hear ya on the deprogramming! Below; sneak preview of the 2024 'programmed' Demoncratic DeMocKracy pretendEntial shindig! Some SUPER shots of prez Biden's replacement & WELL ORGANIZED rank & file statist left doing what they do best!

In 2024 the Biden body double will be reelected with 98,000,000 “votes” but winning only 40 counties of the 3,170 total

In 2024 the Biden body double will be reelected with 98,000,000 “votes” but winning only 40 counties of the 3,170 total
CF; with Donaldo now Trumped by the gang of $98,000,000 plus Donaldo heading to the fed pen until either death from natural causes or an 'accident'(stairs/roof), it looks bleak for the pro America MAGA crowd. The RNC still has two possible POTUS candidates they can field against the hard charging Biden creature. Yep, U guessed them correctly, Mitch the Bitch & Flimsy Lyndsey!!! Like 3 peas in a pod so it does not matter who wins or loses as the results always default to "Lets Collapse America". ALL past great nations/empires, except the Egyptian empire collapsed from within. America was a bold experiment but the human condition(human nature) brought down yet another empire.

Forum List

Back