Texas: 20,000 Illegals Crossed In Last 60 Days...

Well, i gave up on the Communist Organizer dunce a long time ago. I understand he hates America. I've moved on. But someone else has to step up and get Homeland Security on the Borders. With all the threats of Terrorism, how can they leave our Borders wide open? It's shocking negligence.

Homeland Security steals $Trillions from Taxpayers. But the only thing people see it doing is spying on them 24/7 and fondling children and grandmas at airports. All those $Trillions for that? It's time for it to step up and do its job. The People don't want Amnesty, so screw the Communist in Chief on that. They do want Border Security though. Time to bust some balls and get Homeland Security down there. Period, end of story.

You just ignore all facts and repeat the same lies.

Idiot.

I'm not counting on your Communist Organizer asshole anymore. I know he hates America. So we need others to step and demand Homeland Security do its job and get down to the border.

paulitician

I dare you to answer this question:

Since Obama has been in office, EXACTLY what have Republicans done to address the issue of illegal immigration?

For example, how much $ have they voted to spend on it?

I know you won't answer this because they have done nothing.

Well, i gave up on the Communist Organizer dunce a long time ago. I understand he hates America. I've moved on. But someone else has to step up and get Homeland Security on the Borders. With all the threats of Terrorism, how can they leave our Borders wide open? It's shocking negligence.

Homeland Security steals $Trillions from Taxpayers. But the only thing people see it doing is spying on them 24/7 and fondling children and grandmas at airports. All those $Trillions for that? It's time for it to step up and do its job. The People don't want Amnesty, so screw the Communist in Chief on that. They do want Border Security though. Time to bust some balls and get Homeland Security down there. Period, end of story.

You just ignore all facts and repeat the same lies.

Idiot.

I'm not counting on your Communist Organizer asshole anymore. I know he hates America. So we need others to step and demand Homeland Security do its job and get down to the border.

paulitician

I dare you to answer this question:

Since Obama has been in office, EXACTLY what have Republicans done to address the issue of illegal immigration?

For example, how much $ have they voted to spend on it?

I know you won't answer this because they have done nothing.

Your Communist Organizer asshole is the one currently holding the American People hostage over Amnesty. He's an Un-American piece of shite. It is what it is.

Know what ya do to circumvent a 30 foot high fence? Yes, bring a 31 foot ladder. :)
A border wall will have trenches and a wall and barbed wire and thermal imaging sensors on aerostatic balloons and mobile platforms. The trenches and walls and barbed wire will slow the border crosser down long enough for the Border Patrol to detect and interdict them.

Actually, no.

I posted a thread concerning the efficacy of walls so won't go into it again here. Just google it though. And google tunnels.

Go ahead and build the fence but just understand that it won't even slow them down.

Most of us now realize we can't count on the Anti-American Communist in Chief. But where are all the others stepping up to do the right thing? The People don't want his Amnesty. They do want Border security though.

But but, ISIS and Al Qaeda are gonna kill us all any day now? So continue to leave the Borders wide open? Makes sense i guess... Wait, what?? :shock:

OMG, we're all gonna die!!!

That's what your Government is saying everyday. So why isn't Homeland Security down on the Border?

43 invented HS, 43 had a majority Congress, 43 didn't do jackshit about illegal immigration. Does that reflect the priorities of politicians, or is it just my imagination they don't give a rats ass about immigration?

Know what ya do to circumvent a 30 foot high fence? Yes, bring a 31 foot ladder. :)
A border wall will have trenches and a wall and barbed wire and thermal imaging sensors on aerostatic balloons and mobile platforms. The trenches and walls and barbed wire will slow the border crosser down long enough for the Border Patrol to detect and interdict them.

Actually, no.

I posted a thread concerning the efficacy of walls so won't go into it again here. Just google it though. And google tunnels.

Go ahead and build the fence but just understand that it won't even slow them down.
Thermal imaging systems have not yet been a large factor on the border, but they are coming. It's a game changer.

Not even a tunnel rat can hide from a thermal imaging sensor on an aerostat balloon. They have been very effective in Afghanistan and Iraq.

But but, ISIS and Al Qaeda are gonna kill us all any day now? So continue to leave the Borders wide open? Makes sense i guess... Wait, what?? :shock:

That's what your Government is saying everyday. So why isn't Homeland Security down on the Border?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh, whaa? Did you say something?

Honestly, I'm so sick of hearing RWers bitch about illegals I could just spit.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's because you hate America. Just like your Communist in Chief asshole. So it's not surprising you feel that way. Par for the course. No pun intended. Ok, a little intended.

If Texas thinks they can go it on their own. Man up!
Do it.
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

So Texas and many of their citizens scream about seceding from the USA.
Hell, let them pay for their own Homeland Security.
Remember, Government is evil.
Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

the fence has been funded for years. obama refuses to build it.

if obozo has put so many officers on the border why are illegals still entering in large numbers?

Do you know what the border patrol is allowed to do and how far they have to stay away from the border?

face it, obama and you libs want open borders because you are so stupid that you think thats the way to create more dem voters.

Nobody is going to close the border if I have anything to say about it, as long as I can still bring in a liter of Gentleman Jack duty free every time I go down there.

If Texas thinks they can go it on their own. Man up!
Do it.
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

the fence has been funded for years. obama refuses to build it.

if obozo has put so many officers on the border why are illegals still entering in large numbers?

Do you know what the border patrol is allowed to do and how far they have to stay away from the border?

face it, obama and you libs want open borders because you are so stupid that you think thats the way to create more dem voters.

Yes, 'Party before Country.' Amnesty over Border Security. We gotcha. To hell with you all.

How bout that Homeland Security? Nowhere to be found on the Border. What do they do at Homeland Security? I mean, besides spying on Citizens 24/7 and molesting kids and grandmas at airports?

I thought the ISIS Boogeyman was gonna get us all? Yet they keep our Borders wide open? And don't even get me started on the Communist Organizer dunce posing as a U.S. President. My God, what a mess. Third World Misery here we come.

"We all saw what happened on the Texas border last summer, but we need to understand that the problem is not going away," Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told CBS's "Face the Nation" with Bob Schieffer on Sunday.

"Already this calendar year, since January 1, we have had more than 20,000 people come across the border, apprehended, unauthorized. And so we have an ongoing problem on the border that Congress must step up and solve."

"Well, two things," the governor responded. "One is, the president himself said as these people were coming across the border that he would repatriate them as soon as possible. So, we need to see whether or not the president himself is going to live up to the commitment that he made."

Abbott said the second thing is to let Congress -- not the president -- decide how to deal with the millions of people who are in the United States illegally: "And so we need Congress to have the latitude to fulfill its responsibility to solve the problem."

More:
Texas Governor Since Jan. 1 We Have Had More Than 20 000 People Come Across the Border CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

A sense a Libertardian major butt-hurt coming on.

In their pin-heads we're all full up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That's because you hate America. Just like your Communist in Chief asshole. So it's not surprising you feel that way. Par for the course. No pun intended. Ok, a little intended.

there, right there... immigration my ass, this is all about the Communist in Chief asshole.

par for this board of RW haters.

Nobody is going to close the border if I have anything to say about it, as long as I can still bring in a liter of Gentleman Jack duty free every time I go down there.

No one's suggesting closing the border.

Good, because Jesus does a great job pruning my grapefruit and orange trees, and he only charges $25 per day.

Ha, maybe ISIS/Al Qaeda will do a great job pruning your head. On second thought, maybe we should keep the borders wide open? Hmm?

some ass hat judge makes a ruling that puts a halt to the EO Obama made for the immigrants who LIVE here Right NOW ... the RW's cheer ... Mexicans south of the border are compelled by fear to get to the US ASAP ..

RW's win again

:lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back