Texas: 20,000 Illegals Crossed In Last 60 Days...

It's very sad and a bit shocking observing so many defending this President holding the American People hostage over Amnesty. I guess some will go along with anything, as long as it's their team doing it. 'Party before Country.'

How does the OP know they've "illegal."

Have they been found guilty in a court of law.

Are they eligible for refugee status.

The OP's contempt for the rule of law is typical of many on the right.

If they did not come through customs with a valid green card, passport, or visa-----------then they are ILLEGAL. its really not very complicated. Try to enter mexico without proper papers and see where you end up.

Obviously, you've never done that.

What so many ignorant RWs don't seem to know is that hundreds and hundreds of Americans go to Mexico every single day. AND, hundreds and hundreds of Mexicans come to the US every day.

Legally and without being treated as criminals.

What they also don't know is just how easy it is to get identification that says anything you want it to say.

There are hack media outlets which like to present anecdotal examples of Immigrants Run Wild™. A drunken illegal Mexican runs over a nun. An illegal Mexican rapes a dog. And so forth.

It is a sign of our greatness and our prosperity that people are crawling and scratching and fighting their way to get here. I posit that the vast majority of these people probably love America more than most Americans, because they have a point of reference of unlimited horrors whence they came.

Do they also love their home country? Of course. Does a love of the home country automatically imply a hatred of America? Hell no. That's idiot logic.

Every prosperous society has a bedrock of cheap immigrant labor that does the jobs the natives don't want to do. Americans are not going to leave their suburban tract homes, climb into their commuter cars, and drive hundreds of miles to pick strawberries for two weeks, then travel to another farm to pick lettuce, then another farm to pick oranges.

No matter how much you pay them. There is a reason it is called MIGRANT labor.

Any farmer will tell you this. And if a farmer needs 50 workers, and he has only 20 legal workers available, it is just plain common sense that he has no choice but to supplement his workforce with illegal workers. And it is insane to cry for his blood for hiring them. It isn't like there are American citizens beating down his door for work.

If illegals are displacing Americans for low skilled jobs, then that is a sign that Americans are only capable of doing low skilled jobs, and that is a failure of American education, not an illegal immigrant problem.

If they did not come through customs with a valid green card, passport, or visa-----------then they are ILLEGAL. its really not very complicated. Try to enter mexico without proper papers and see where you end up.
Are there impoverished Americans risking their lives to get into Mexico for jobs?

So Texas and many of their citizens scream about seceding from the USA.
Hell, let them pay for their own Homeland Security.
Remember, Government is evil.
Government is bad.
Texans!
Kick_in_the_ass.gif

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

the fence has been funded for years. obama refuses to build it.

if obozo has put so many officers on the border why are illegals still entering in large numbers?

Do you know what the border patrol is allowed to do and how far they have to stay away from the border?

face it, obama and you libs want open borders because you are so stupid that you think thats the way to create more dem voters.

Fences aren't what 'good guy free countries' do. Berlin Wall ring a bell? Remember all the flack Israel got for its' fence?

It's very sad and a bit shocking observing so many defending this President holding the American People hostage over Amnesty. I guess some will go along with anything, as long as it's their team doing it. 'Party before Country.'

Is VERY sad but not at all shocking to see willfully ignorant RWs,like you, posting the same lies here, day after day.

The Republicans have had YEARS to enact immigration reform. They DELIBERATELY withheld immigration reform for the election, because they have allowed themselves to be held hostage to the bigots in their base.

They are cowards, not leaders.

In other words, you are full of shit.

It's the President and Homeland Security's responsibility to protect the Nation. Why is it not on our Border? What do they do all day at Homeland Security? I mean besides stealing $Trillions from Taxpayers?

No, its not up to the president to fund Homeland Security. Only congress can do that and currently its the Republicans who are refusing to fund Border Patrol.

Bullshite. Just another silly Obamabot apologist. Get Homeland Security down to the Border. 20,000 Illegals in 60 Days? Absolutely unacceptable.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has put more agents on the southern border than any other prez - now more than 18,500.

Against the Repubs, President Obama has deported more than any other prez.

Why are the Republicans STILL refusing to fund the fence? Why have they always refused to address illegal immigration?

No, its not because of the temporary amnesty program. The Repubs have refused for a lot longer than that program has existed.

the fence has been funded for years. obama refuses to build it.

if obozo has put so many officers on the border why are illegals still entering in large numbers?

Do you know what the border patrol is allowed to do and how far they have to stay away from the border?

face it, obama and you libs want open borders because you are so stupid that you think thats the way to create more dem voters.

Fences aren't what 'good guy free countries' do. Berlin Wall ring a bell? Remember all the flack Israel got for its' fence?

Nor do they work.

The last thing the right wants is a workable and ongoing relationship with Mexico. I've actually read RWs saying they want Mexicans shot from the air.

Well, i gave up on the Communist Organizer dunce a long time ago. I understand he hates America. I've moved on. But someone else has to step up and get Homeland Security on the Borders. With all the threats of Terrorism, how can they leave our Borders wide open? It's shocking negligence.

Homeland Security steals $Trillions from Taxpayers. But the only thing people see it doing is spying on them 24/7 and fondling children and grandmas at airports. All those $Trillions for that? It's time for it to step up and do its job. The People don't want Amnesty, so screw the Communist in Chief on that. They do want Border Security though. Time to bust some balls and get Homeland Security down there. Period, end of story.

The Republicans have had YEARS to enact immigration reform. They DELIBERATELY withheld immigration reform for the election, because they have allowed themselves to be held hostage to the bigots in their base.

Yep. They have refused to address illegal immigration for years now but all of a sudden, its Obama's fault.

Well, i agree on the 'coward' part. But holding the People hostage because this asshole President wants Amnesty, is an egregious offense. It's Un-American and wrong. Someone needs to step up.

Well, i gave up on the Communist Organizer dunce a long time ago. I understand he hates America. I've moved on. But someone else has to step up and get Homeland Security on the Borders. With all the threats of Terrorism, how can they leave our Borders wide open? It's shocking negligence.

Homeland Security steals $Trillions from Taxpayers. But the only thing people see it doing is spying on them 24/7 and fondling children and grandmas at airports. All those $Trillions for that? It's time for it to step up and do its job. The People don't want Amnesty, so screw the Communist in Chief on that. They do want Border Security though. Time to bust some balls and get Homeland Security down there. Period, end of story.

You just ignore all facts and repeat the same lies.

Idiot.

Well, i agree on the 'coward' part. But holding the People hostage because this asshole President wants Amnesty, is an egregious offense. It's Un-American and wrong. Someone needs to step up.

Which is what President Obama has done.

You just ignore all facts and repeat the same lies.

Idiot.

I'm not counting on your Communist Organizer asshole anymore. I know he hates America. So we need others to step and demand Homeland Security do its job and get down to the border.

Know what ya do to circumvent a 30 foot high fence? Yes, bring a 31 foot ladder. :)
A border wall will have trenches and a wall and barbed wire and thermal imaging sensors on aerostatic balloons and mobile platforms. The trenches and walls and barbed wire will slow the border crosser down long enough for the Border Patrol to detect and interdict them.

But but, ISIS and Al Qaeda are gonna kill us all any day now? So continue to leave the Borders wide open? Makes sense i guess... Wait, what?? :shock:

20,000 = HUGE #'s = kneejerk reactions = simpletons = RW's.

Forum List

Back