Texans Fed Up With Biden's Open Border Policies

The border states needs to have a direct line of cargo ships going back and forth, delivering these illegals from the border, DIRECTLY to Bidens doorstep!!!

Let them cross the border......we will scoop them up, pack them on carrier ships, and dump them off right at the White House!!! A never ending line of cargo ships dumping illegals in DC.................lets see how long it takes them to shut the border then, once they get a few million of those beaners stealing, raping, murdering, pillaging, and spreading disease all over DC!!!!!

It doesn't make sense to blame Trump for doing nothing about the problem? Really?
Do you honestly think that Trump did nothing, even in the face of all the evidence that he did? Don't bother with YOUR opinion on how effective that was.

Do you honestly think that Trump did nothing, even in the face of all the evidence that he did? Don't bother with YOUR opinion on how effective that was.

He did nothing about the problem. The problem is all the employers willing to hire them. Remember when he bragged how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals and then did absolutely nothing?

All during the Trump administration I argued that if Trump and the Republicans continued to refuse to address the major issue, employers hiring illegals, the problem will only continue to get worse.'

And here we are.
Is that why Biden stopped building the Wall, taking horses 🐎 away from the border control, having the border control assuring safe passage once they get here instead of turning them away and NOT insisting THEY get the Vaccine?
Another Joe Biden Kool Aid Drinker

Is that why Biden stopped building the Wall, taking horses 🐎 away from the border control, having the border control assuring safe passage once they get here instead of turning them away and NOT insisting THEY get the Vaccine?
Another Joe Biden Kool Aid Drinker

What I said had nothing to do with Biden and bite me, I didn't vote for Biden because he isnt going to address the issue either.

He did nothing about the problem. The problem is all the employers willing to hire them. Remember when he bragged how he was going to go out and round up a million illegals and then did absolutely nothing?
I remember when he said he was going to build the wall and cut off the flow of illegals from the south into this country.

He did exactly that. It went from a tsunami to a trickle. BTW, it is already against the law to hire illegal which means it is up to the various immigration departments, not the office of the President, to enforce those laws.

I remember when he said he was going to build the wall and cut off the flow of illegals from the south into this country.

He did exactly that. It went from a tsunami to a trickle. BTW, it is already against the law to hire illegal which means it is up to the various immigration departments, not the office of the President, to enforce those laws.

Nothing changed. They still came by the thousands for the jobs.

But you know that.

The president is over the Justice Dept.

Nothing changed. They still came by the thousands for the jobs.

But you know that.

The president is over the Justice Dept.
They came to the border but were stopped. There were forced to wait in Mexico for the processing of their alleged 'refugee' claims.

The number of illegals entering the country was slowed to a mere trickle.

When they cannot get into the country, companies cannot illegally hire them.

That logic is undeniable.

Today, they are not even making a pretense to stop them from coming in.

I don't see Biden going after corporate America hiring covid illegals by the thousands.

They came to the border but were stopped. There were forced to wait in Mexico for the processing of their alleged 'refugee' claims.

Those aren't the people coming for jobs.

The number of illegals entering the country was slowed to a mere trickle.

When they cannot get into the country, companies cannot illegally hire them.

That logic is undeniable.

Today, they are not even making a pretense to stop them from coming in.

I don't see Biden going after corporate America hiring covid illegals by the thousands.

Biden isn't, you expect Biden to do what Trump wouldn't? I ask this over and over and.....................crickets.

Those aren't the people coming for jobs.

Biden isn't, you expect Biden to do what Trump wouldn't? I ask this over and over and.....................crickets.
I expect those of you who held Trump's feet to the fire over this to hold Biden's feet to the fire over this.

It really is not a difficult concept. However, to say Trump did nothing is just an outright lie.

I expect those of you who held Trump's feet to the fire over this to hold Biden's feet to the fire over this.

It really is not a difficult concept. However, to say Trump did nothing is just an outright lie.

Biden never said he was going to do squat and why should Biden supporters hold Biden accountable when you still will not hold Trump accountable?

Why the heck is everybody else in this country more concerned about keeping our country safe more than the people whose job it's supposed to be?

1640454573628.png

All during the Trump administration I argued that if Trump and the Republicans continued to refuse to address the major issue, employers hiring illegals, the problem will only continue to get worse.'

And here we are.
They did with E Verify requirements. Here we are.

There is no enforcement of squat and there are very few requirements.
WRONG. That is incorrect. There are significant requirements and enforcement. Problem is people use fake IDs and such and is difficult to gauge since so many illegals are here. That is how the evade they system.

Last edited:
WRONG. That is incorrect. There are significant requirements and enforcement. Problem is people use fake IDs and such and is difficult to gauge since so many illegals are here. That is how the evade they system.

We have covered this and covered this. It's impossible. It's nothing more than an excuse.

Forum List

Back