Test Your Awareness of Corporate Welfare and Subsidies

Corporations only lower prices when they're forced too.

Case in point: IPhone 5 prices dropping with the release of the Galaxy 4 which is FAR more advanced.

That's not actually why Apple is reducing the price for the iPhone 5. Apple sales in the Q4 were just abysmal, for many reasons.

Which is all the time under Republican capitalism because if they don't have the lowest price and best quality in the entire world a competitor will and thus drive them into bankruptcy.

Brainwashed liberal Marxists hate to learn the truth as adults when conservatives learned it in high school! Liberals are literally decades behind in political maturity. THey appear to us as pure idiots or children.

Which is all the time under Republican capitalism because if they don't have the lowest price and best quality in the entire world a competitor will and thus drive them into bankruptcy.

Brainwashed liberal Marxists hate to learn the truth as adults when conservatives learned it in high school! Liberals are literally decades behind in political maturity. THey appear to us as pure idiots or children.

Prices skyrocketed on the Republicans watch. They rigged the CPI but prices tripled regardless. Republicans hate small business & competition. Their policies are anti small business & middle class. They foster big business monopolies raising prices & lowering wages. They allow loopholes for the rich to rig markets. Fiduciary responsibility & taxes are only for the little people.

Last edited:
I quickly noticed that the questions and answer choices have a framing bias. Not that they are wrong, just that if you pay attention, you can score higher.

Prices skyrocketed on the Republicans watch.

dear, prices are controlled by monetary policy which is in the hands of the independent Fed, not Republicans.

See why we say 100% slow is 100% liberal.

You appear as idiots or children to us

Your(my) total score is 91

If your score was:
0-45
spend a little more time having fun at the Corporate Welfare Shame Page web site

46-84
you are an informed citizen; keep it up!

85-110
you know a lot and should be an activist if you're not one already

111-135
you are remarkable; how did you get that way?

136 or more
you have a lot to teach us! And please do!

Congratulations and thank you for participating!

Most of the answers appear to be propaganda, so I wont waste my time on it.

Your(my) total score is 91

If your score was:
0-45
spend a little more time having fun at the Corporate Welfare Shame Page web site

46-84
you are an informed citizen; keep it up!

85-110
you know a lot and should be an activist if you're not one already

111-135
you are remarkable; how did you get that way?

136 or more
you have a lot to teach us! And please do!

Congratulations and thank you for participating!

Most of the answers appear to be propaganda, so I wont waste my time on it.
nevermind

Last edited:
My score was 195.

8727642140_870bf80939_b.jpg

:clap2:

Any money collected or not realized given by a tax based income entity.

So what "taxpayer subsidy" is given for corporate jets? Or malls? Or big box stores?

Fair question.

Business expenses are fully deductible which is unrealized income.

Google 'corporate subsidies' with a sub for Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, and your favorite mall.

Google it yourself and then post your results.

Business expenses are not "unrealized income." It would help your argument if you understood the terms you use.

Case in point: IPhone 5 prices dropping with the release of the Galaxy 4 which is FAR more advanced.

Yes, Apple products became worth less when Samsung products became worth more.

This is like when people decided the horse was worth less when the car became worth more.

This is exactly how capitalism got us from the stone age to here.
It is not even Econ 101, it is not ever HS. It is proof that a liberal will lack the IQ to understand capitalism.

Forum List

Back