Tesla stocks tanking

BBB rated bonds are going to be costly, if people are willing to buy them. The other option is to issue more stock, which will devalue what is already out there.

Tesla may fail but others will learn from their mistakes and fill the gap. There is a demand for what they are selling. It just has to be done a little differently.

Tesla was a good Tradding stock for awhile, but not a good long term investment

www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/tesla-shares-are-tanking-for-several-reasons-including-a-big-recall-and-more-questions-about-aut

:iyfyus.jpg::113::113:

lol....and this shit company has already been losing how much each quarter? Something like 600 million:2up:

No surprise to me....been saying a long time. Nobody wants these cars....

The stock is up 450% in 3.5 years.

Yeah, what a bunch of losers.

I would like to see how well they would do without sucking on the governments tit so hard

well one of their self drive cars did a header into a a guard rail killing the, uhm, 'driver'.

tesla blamed the rail, it hadn't been repaired from an earlier crash.
the driver had earlier claims that the car would head twards that rail a few times before.
the car warned the driver to take the wheel.

but lets blame tesla, they have deep pockets.

I would like to see how well they would do without sucking on the governments tit so hard

Companies get subsidized all the time by the government.

Go to Silicon Valley. You'll see Tesla's all over the place. And it isn't because of the subsidy.

I have no idea if Tesla is going to be the Next Big Thing. Or if you should buy the stock. I haven't.

But because you stuck-in-the-mud old guys are bitter that liberals support a clean energy alternative, you haters find any reason to shit all over the company.

Go to Silicon Valley. You'll see Tesla's all over the place. And it isn't because of the subsidy.

I have no idea if Tesla is going to be the Next Big Thing. Or if you should buy the stock. I haven't.

But because you stuck-in-the-mud old guys are bitter that liberals support a clean energy alternative, you haters find any reason to shit all over the company.

I have nothing against the company, in fact I’ve made a lot of money with them. I don’t however believe in them long term, and that has nothing to do with politics.

I wouldn't touch the stock or the car. But Elon Musk is in the mold of a Steve Jobs IMO. He may take it in the shorts for now like Steve Jobs did early on with Apple but he's going to do amazing things.

Tesla vehicles are not subsidized by the government. Like any electric vehicle they get a tax credit. As for the crash it is unfortunate but the drive had had several times experienced the car moving toward the barrier. HE should have been more alert.

I wouldn't touch the stock or the car. But Elon Musk is in the mold of a Steve Jobs IMO. He may take it in the shorts for now like Steve Jobs did early on with Apple but he's going to do amazing things.

Yeah you see one of the reasons that I’m not a believer in Tesla is I wouldn’t want to partner up with Musk. A lot of people see genius leader, I see a snake oil salesmen

I have nothing against the company, in fact I’ve made a lot of money with them. I don’t however believe in them long term, and that has nothing to do with politics.

So you've owned the stock and I haven't, and you've made more money on them than me. Good for you. I applaud you for that. And I don't know if they'll make it long-term.

But you criticized them for "sucking on the government's tit."

That's political.

So you've owned the stock and I haven't, and you've made more money on them than me. Good for you. I applaud you for that. And I don't know if they'll make it long-term.

But you criticized them for "sucking on the government's tit."

That's political.

Where did I criticize them? If anything it’s the government’s fault for propping them up

Forum List

Back