Terry McAuliffe? What an embarrassment if He were to be Virginia’s Governor

I'm sure while people are loosing their doctors and health insurance they'll fall the same lying stupidity? I doubt it

You mean the four percent of policy holders who already knew their plans were crap?

Have you signed up for your Obamacare, shitbreath?
Were you one of the unfortunates to have your Food Stamps turned off?
I hope so.

No, guy, my plan from my primary employer was sufficient.

I also qualifed for a plan from my secondary employer.

I'm sure that ObamaCare will pay for your AIDS medications for the HIV you totally got in a not-gay way.

[McAuliffe] also leads among independents 45 percent to 30 percent and among those who consider themselves moderates by a strong 58 percent to 31 percent.

Independents and moderates, along with weak democrats, are the voters who decide elections, and voters who are inclined to vote republican provided the GOP fields a sane candidate, which is not the case in Virginia.

As opposed to what? The scum who makes his money off scamming, misery and special insider deals? Terry McAulliffe is the bottom of the barrel, anyone who would vote for him should have their head examined:cuckoo:

Cuccinelli outspent by 15 million dollars by the scum McAuliffe, but he's not out of it hopefully people will come to there senses and leave the fake liberation to vote for Cuccinelli:eusa_pray:

Cuccinelli is cooked and so are Jroc's silliness.

Both will be gone in less than 48 hours, at least as far as Virginia is concerned.

Despite the unceasing barrage of lies about Cuccinelli, the bottomless McAwful money pit, the Political Whore Stars (Clinton, Obama, et al) stumping with the Douche, and the mass media coverage oh-so-happy to eat Terry's choad and ask for seconds, the race has tightened to a statistical dead heat from what was a double-digit lead for the dems, and I think we have President Fuckface to thank, now that his Dog and Pony Obamacare show has been show by his own words to be bold faced lies.

It will be close and Ken may just pull it out.

Don't worry, Dems, the party of voter fraud will make sure McAulife wins after 108% of the votes are counted.

Democratic Robo-Calls Claim Cuccinelli Supports Obamacare, Abortion

Dems also using ‘peer pressure’ to turn out Democratic base

AP080826038673.jpg

Republicans see robo-calls as part of a concerted attempt to reduce the number of Republicans who show up to the polls on Tuesday.

“The Democrats are actively trying to keep Republicans from turning out,” said Republican Party of Virginia chairman Pat Mullins in a statement to the Washington Free Beacon on the DPVA’s robocall campaign.

“The Democrats have shown they’ll do anything to win. This is just one more example,” Mullins wrote. “It’s a despicable attempt at voter suppression. It’s shameless, it’s dishonest, and it’s utterly unsurprising.”

Virginia Democrats are allegedly misrepresenting the positions held by Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli in an attempt to depress conservative turnout and using peer pressure to boost voter turnout among Democratic constituencies in the final days of that state’s gubernatorial race.

Del. Scott Lingamfelter, a Republican, said he received a robo-call on Sunday evening claiming that Cuccinelli supports the Affordable Care Act and taxpayer financing for abortions.

Cuccinelli vehemently opposes Obamacare, as the law is commonly known. He was the first state attorney general to challenge the law in court. He is also strongly opposed to abortion.

The recording said the Democratic Party of Virginia (DPVA) paid for it, Lingamfelter wrote in a post on his Facebook page.

“They are shameless in their lies,” he wrote. “I guess they are trying to suppress GOP voters” in the governor’s race.

Democratic Robo-Calls Claim Cuccinelli Supports Obamacare, Abortion | Washington Free Beacon

Well, here's another opportunity for voters to see that they again have made a mistake. The nation is now experiencing Obama's signature accomplishment which is a total embarrassment. Now Virginia can experience their own embarrassment with their new Governor.

Both will be gone in less than 48 hours, at least as far as Virginia is concerned.

We'll count you among those that need their head examined.... Clown:cuckoo:

Well, I was right, Jroc, and you were wrong.

But . . . it was far closer than expected, and Obamacare was the reason it was so close, and the northern suburbs of DC workers blamed the TeaPs for the shut down and the harm to the workers financially.

We'll count you among those that need their head examined.... Clown:cuckoo:

Well, I was right, Jroc, and you were wrong.

But . . . it was far closer than expected, and Obamacare was the reason it was so close, and the northern suburbs of DC workers blamed the TeaPs for the shut down and the harm to the workers financially.

Nope liberal Obama man funded the libertarian that's the reason the scum won

Libertarian Candidate in Va. Gubernatorial Contest Bankrolled by Obama Bundler

Robert Sarvis, the Libertarian-party candidate for Virginia’s governorship, received backing from a major Obama campaign bundler.

As The Blaze reports, campaign-finance records show that the largest independent contribution to Sarvis’ campaign came from the Libertarian Booster PAC, the largest benefactor of which is Joe Liemandt, an Austin, Texas–based software billionaire who has “bundled” donations for President Obama. Liemandt contributed $150,000 this past January to the PAC, according to election filings posted by the Virginia Public Access Project. Back in March 2012, Liemandt was one of three dozen Obama bundlers invited to a state dinner honoring British Prime Minister David Cameron.

As Charlie Cooke reported for NRO, Sarvis’s positions are not quite what one would expect of a libertarian candidate — he supports the expansion of Medicaid in the state, for instance. He maintains that he is “very libertarian” and has only moderated his message to win converts.

The PAC spent money on campaign materials, yard signs, and professional petition circulators to collect the signatures necessary to get the candidate’s name on the statewide ballot, all told, amounting to $10,000. Liemandt and his company, Trilogy, have split donations between Democrats and libertarian groups, but their funds have mostly gone to the former. In 2012, Trilogy gave $100,000 to Libertarian Action Super PAC and $92,000 to the Democratic National Committee. State Democratic parties in Florida, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Ohio, and Wisconsin received several thousand dollars apiece, and President Obama received $10,000.

Sarvis is currently polling at close to 10 percent of the vote, and is considered by some to be one of the stumbling blocks for Republican Ken Cuccinelli

Libertarian Candidate in Va. Gubernatorial Contest Bankrolled by Obama Bundler | National Review Online!

Libertarians hate TeaPs more than the Dems, regardless of where the money originated.

If the TeaPs shut down the government again, they will throw away everything they gained tonight.

Yes, you were wrong, Jroc.

Libertarians hate TeaPs more than the Dems, regardless of where the money originated.

If the TeaPs shut down the government again, they will throw away everything they gained tonight.

Yes, you were wrong, Jroc.

umm.. Yeah that's way Ron Paul supported Cuccinelli...you're an idiot Jake plain and simple

Actually, it was a very narrow race. If the GOP had nominated someone more moderate, they'd have won tonite.

Or if the libertarians hadn't mucked it up for them.

Yep that's what happend. McAuliffe represents everything you say you hate in politics. Corporatist, crony capitalist, scumbag. Other than the Abortion issue you should have supported Ken Cuccinelli.

Forum List

Back