Terry McAuliffe: Saying Critical Race Theory Exists Is ‘Racist’

He fucked up REAL bad when he claimed parents should have no say in what is taught to their children.

I guess lefties actually believe this. They want their kids indoctrinated into communism.
oh no doubt Demafascist cultist believe this.

It's in the OP....read it maybe before posting on a thread about it
I did read it. The OP is a retard who can’t understand basic English and posted an incorrect headline which you apparently blindly chose to believe. Read the actual quote in the OP and you’ll see what the Gov was actually talking about

He fucked up REAL bad when he claimed parents should have no say in what is taught to their children.

I guess lefties actually believe this. They want their kids indoctrinated into communism.
Can you post the quote where he said that parents should have no say in what is taught to their children?

So so so stupid.

Piss off SOCCER MOMS.

Brilliant move.

Tell them THE GOVERNMENT is going to raise their kids. :laughing0301:
What kind of a kick do you turds get in just making stuff up and spreading around an online forum?! What’s the point?

Are you incapable of understanding basic English? Your OP headline does not say the same thing as the actual quote in the OP. No wonder your posts are so ill informed… you’re a confused individual
Fill us in, Einstein.
No?

Terry McAuliffe: Critical Race Theory Is A Racist "Dog Whistle" Used To Waste Time And Create Division​

About Leftard Yahoo?

Can you post the quote where he said that parents should have no say in what is taught to their children?
The next question is why are you so totally clueless?

1634079975128.png

Fill us in, Einstein.
No?

Terry McAuliffe: Critical Race Theory Is A Racist "Dog Whistle" Used To Waste Time And Create Division​

About Leftard Yahoo?

He is saying those who say CRT is racist are being racist. He never said it was racist to say CRT exists. That’s just moronic and it show you didn’t understand the quote you posted in the OP… here read it again

"Saying That Critical Race Theory Exists Is Racist", is racist.

I did read it. The OP is a retard who can’t understand basic English and posted an incorrect headline which you apparently blindly chose to believe. Read the actual quote in the OP and you’ll see what the Gov was actually talking about
i watched the video…i heard what he said….he said it’s racist to
i i actually watched the video

so what’s the dog whistle he’s talking about then? if it does exist? why does he think CRT is racist?

Well said.

Obama is going to campaign for this piece of trash who is currently under investigation by the FBI for bribery, fraud associated with campaign finance activity, and federal laws violations during his time as Virginia Governor and Head of Democratic National Committee.

:laughing0301:
Obama might hurt McAwful

The next question is why are you so totally clueless?

View attachment 551072

As I suspected your claims completely lack understanding and context. You are taking one line from a debate where they were discussing a bill that Terry vetoed in 2016 regarding Books that students read in school. You're taking a specific situation and making it sound like it is a universal policy that he was promoting. Personally, I'd be fine with the bill but Terry and those opposed to the bill had a POV that it was unfairly labeling literary works and demeaning their value and it was a step towards banning books.

“This legislation lacks flexibility and would require the label of ‘sexually explicit’ to apply to an artistic work based on a single scene, without further context,” McAuliffe said.

Last edited:
He is saying those who say CRT is racist are being racist. He never said it was racist to say CRT exists. That’s just moronic and it show you didn’t understand the quote you posted in the OP… here read it again

"Saying That Critical Race Theory Exists Is Racist", is racist.
Hilarious gymnastics.

Love how that video

As I suspected your claims completely lack understanding and context. You are taking one line from a debate where they were discussing a bill that Terry vetoed in 2016 regarding Books that students read in school. You're taking a specific situation and making it sound like it is a universal policy that he was promoting. Personally, I'd be fine with the bill but Terry and those opposed to the bill had a POV that it was unfairly labeling literary works and demeaning their value and it was a step towards banning books.

“This legislation lacks flexibility and would require the label of ‘sexually explicit’ to apply to an artistic work based on a single scene, without further context,” McAuliffe said.
More gymnastics.
Terry McAuliffe: "I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach."
Who said that?

Hilarious gymnastics.

No gymnastics... I posted to an actual quote that you posted and mischaracterized in your OP headline and now you are avoiding it by pointing to another headline. Is that a joke or do you think that is a smart way to debate?!

More gymnastics.
Terry McAuliffe: "I don't think parents should be telling schools what they should teach."
Who said that?
Did you miss the entire thing I posted about he context of that conversation? In what world do you think its a valid point to take a segment of a conversation and pretending like it applies to things that it is not intended to apply to. This is why you are a moron

No gymnastics... I posted to an actual quote that you posted and mischaracterized in your OP headline and now you are avoiding it by pointing to another headline. Is that a joke or do you think that is a smart way to debate?!
Oh, so Yahoo and Real Clear Politics are right wing liars is your best excuse.
Video says it all.

Did you miss the entire thing I posted about he context of that conversation? In what world do you think its a valid point to take a segment of a conversation and pretending like it applies to things that it is not intended to apply to. This is why you are a moron
McAwful never has attempted to correct what he said.

Forum List

Back