Terrorists around the world watch as an entire American city is shut down out of...

Fear

That's the message we are sending. Our response to this while maybe/maybe not logical is sending a STRONG but WRONG message to our enemies.

Terrorists around the world watch as a supposedly anonymous terrorist is identified and killed within three days of his attack

Great work by Boston police and FBI

Fear

That's the message we are sending. Our response to this while maybe/maybe not logical is sending a STRONG but WRONG message to our enemies.

Terrorists around the world watch as a supposedly anonymous terrorist is identified and killed within three days of his attack

That is the message WE get. I guarantee you that is not what the terrorists take away from this.

Death I s their wish

Yeah, that's not why they shut it down. They did it so they could ferret him out without the risk of innocent civilians getting hurt if he starts spraying bullets again. Plus they can also more easily monitor him if he moves. It's easier to hunt someone down when no one else is around. C'mon, they've been talking about it all day.

Last edited:
Fear

That is the message WE get. I guarantee you that is not what the terrorists take away from this.

Death I s their wish

It doesn't seem these two terrorists had a death wish. They thought they had pulled the perfect crime

The message is...we will find out who you are and we will get you

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not why they shut it down. They did it so they could ferret him out without the risk of innocent civilians getting hurt if he starts spraying bullets again. Plus they can also more easily monitor him if he moves. It's easier to hunt someone down when no one else is around. C'mon, they've been talking about it all day.

I get that.

Apparently my point flew over your head.

Also, they orignally got away by carjacking someone. If no one's on the road for him to steal a car from, and he's on foot with no other transportation, he can't get very far. It isn't rocket science.

Fear

That's not a fair assessment. Boston is locked down in order to aid in the capture of a known terrorist that may very well have another bomb for us. Keeping everything moving as usual only enhances his ability to elude the police.

The fact that terrorists around the world may translate that as fear means nothing to me...accept that they have a false sense of having won.

I get that.

No, your point was that they closed Boston out of fear which (in your mind) sends a message to terrorists . That is incorrect. They did it as a logistical tactic to catch the douche and to protect the public.

Fear

No. Say it ain't so. The wrong message?

This is AMERICA, dude :eusa_angel: Home of Fredericks of Hollywood.

We got bombings, mass casualties, police assassinations, car jackings, hell we even got car chases with gun's blazing and who knows what since I stopped listening to the continuous reporting?

I can't wait to see the dailies.:eek:

Why it's almost like y:confused:u think locking down a million people in their homes or businesses, shutting down an entire region's transportation systems and assigning 9000 heavily armed police to take down two college kids is exc:eusa_liar:ssive.

Damned right the world is watching, mate.:clap2:

I don't see many in Boston complaining

They want this little fucker caught

Grozny (Chechnya) in the 90's.
It was not deemed necessary for Boston (Falluja didn't have same luck).

groznyt.jpg

tumblr_mftdbrSZKC1rlwyr6o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lp2dhvtn6i1qiqqdmo1_1280.jpg

It's the Massachusetts mentality. They shut down the entire state during their last snow storm. The citizens are wards of the state.

I get that.

No, your point was that they closed Boston out of fear which (in your mind) sends a message to terrorists . That is incorrect. They did it as a logistical tactic to catch the douche and to protect the public.

The message of fear is not in my mind. It's no wonder the war on terror is so difficult for libs to deal with when you can't even grasp the logic the terrorists use.

To them this is a win

I get that.

The message of fear is not in my mind. It's no wonder the war on terror is so difficult for libs to deal with when you can't even grasp the logic the terrorists use.

To them this is a win
I think the point is that their thinking we are cowering in fear does not make it so. Let them think what they wish. It is not fear that drove the Boston lock down. It is good sense...something terrorists are sorely lacking.

Terrorists are watching and rubbing their hands with glee seeing the American left do their jobs for them. Just like Vietnam.

To them this is a win

No, it isn't. Doing what you've got to do to get a job done "emboldens" no one. And who cares what they think anyway? They didn't "win" anything.

Forum List

Back