Terrorist released 10 months after murder parents and baby by burning them alive

Out of curiosity, what do you think the appropriate length of time would be for this sort of crime? And why?

This length of sentence is in line with similar crimes in the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what do you think the appropriate length of time would be for this sort of crime? And why?

Murderers in the US get 10 months? I know that's not true.

Let's put a face to this hero of our local Zionists:

574f218bc4618853278b45a5.jpg

Base sentence in the US is 10 to 16 months for involuntary manslaughter, defined as: causing another person's death through reckless behavior, or in the commission of another crime but without intent to kill.

What do you think the appropriate length of time would be for this sort of crime?

Base sentence in the US is 10 to 16 months for involuntary manslaughter, defined as: causing another person's death through reckless behavior, or in the commission of another crime but without intent to kill.

What do you think the appropriate length of time would be for this sort of crime?

So long as the law is applied equally for everyone, it doesn't really matter. Unfortunately in the Zionist paradise one person's "reckless behaviour" is another's "murderous intent" depending on whether the person in question is Jewish or Muslim. Same sort of thing happened in America's South until the late 1960's based on skin colour.

PURPOSEFULLY setting a home on fire and killing the people inside is murder.

So long as the law is applied equally for everyone, it doesn't really matter. Unfortunately in the Zionist paradise one person's "reckless behaviour" is another's "murderous intent" depending on whether the person in question is Jewish or Muslim. Same sort of thing happened in America's South until the late 1960's based on skin colour.

Is that why the Israeli court went against custom and gave the one found guilty a whole life sentence.

Unlike your neo Marxist laws they don't lift them of the street and neck shoot them for having the wrong coloured eyes.

Jewish extremist held over attack that killed toddler released after 10 months in detention

Oh and he is a Jewish Terrorist. I can only guess the Jew lovers here won't give a shit.

According to your article:

Israeli police have released a Jewish extremist that was held in administrative detention for almost 10 months on suspicion of playing a leading role in a terrorist group targeting Palestinians.

Far-right activist Meir Ettinger was released without being charged on Wednesday, although he is still under heavy restrictions, local media reported.

He was initially taken into custody in August of last year for allegedly taking part in an arson attack in the West Bank that killed an 18-month-old boy when he and his parents were burnt alive.

Several extremists were arrested at the time, two of which were eventually charged with the arson.

This seems reasonable. He was not charged with anything, he was held in administrative detention (which is what is more frequently done with Palestinians) and he is still under heavy restrictions.

The thing is - if there is a lack of evidence to charge him, then he SHOULD be released.

Jewish extremist held over attack that killed toddler released after 10 months in detention

Oh and he is a Jewish Terrorist. I can only guess the Jew lovers here won't give a shit.

Israeli police have released a Jewish extremist that was held in administrative detention for almost 10 months on suspicion of playing a leading role in a terrorist group targeting Palestinians.

Far-right activist Meir Ettinger was released without being charged on Wednesday, although he is still under heavy restrictions, local media reported.

He was initially taken into custody in August of last year for allegedly taking part in an arson attack in the West Bank that killed an 18-month-old boy when he and his parents were burnt alive.

Several extremists were arrested at the time, two of which were eventually charged with the arson.

This seems reasonable. He was not charged with anything, he was held in administrative detention (which is what is more frequently done with Palestinians) and he is still under heavy restrictions.

The thing is - if there is a lack of evidence to charge him, then he SHOULD be released.
There is only a lack of evidence because he is a jew that killed arabs reverse it in Israel and the Arab suspect would be dead already.

There is only a lack of evidence because he is a jew that killed arabs reverse it in Israel and the Arab suspect would be dead already.

In this case, they actually arrested two, I believe, for murder - they are starting to take some of these Jewish extremists seriously. The fact that they used administration detention on a jewish citizen speaks volumes and he's not exactly "free". I think the conclusion to this murder was just and fair. You can't convict someone with insufficient evidence, nor should you be able to indefinately hold them without charge (but, that's another issue).

How about some evidence to support your racist claims, or is it just your fantasy world................

Forum List

Back