Terrorist Plot Foiled

images.jpg

• Banned
When White Supremacist Blows Own Leg Off (VIDEO)

So, the white Christian terrorist doesn't even get arrested for making bombs. Interesting.

Terrorist Plot Foiled When White Supremacist Blows Own Leg Off (VIDEO)
In reality, many right-wing fanatics have moved past the point of just sympathizing with terrorists like O’Neill, Dear and Roof. They openly support and promote the use of violence in furtherance of their political and religious ideology, which is the very definition of terrorism.

Anti-abortion fanatics cheered after the Planned Parenthood shooting, and Christian extremists called on their followers to initiate additional terror attacks across the country. White supremacists openly call for the execution of minorities, while radicalized Christians call for the killing of Muslims on a daily basis.

Donald Trump, the leading republican candidate for president, called for killing of Muslim extremist family members, while republican leaders like Paul Ryan and Rand Paul propose “nuking” entire countries, so the bloodthirsty Christians can stop the bloodthirsty Muslims.

The drums of war and calls for violence from the right wing never cease. Religious and political leaders advocate killing gays, Muslims, minorities and liberals in furtherance of their political agenda.

Other items found at the scene included flash powder, potassium perchlorate, 36 shotgun shells reloaded with fragments inside, a plastic bottle of triple seven powder, a box of triple seven pellets and a plastic bottle labeled as triple seven powder.

What may be the most disturbing part of all of this is that prosecutors are NOT pursuing terrorism charges against O’Neill.

“We are not calling this particular investigation a terrorist investigation,” Hochul said. “What we do have, we believe, is serious enough possession manufacturing of explosive devices.”

To recap, a white supremacist is caught red-handed building a bunch of bombs in his garage. At least one of the homemade bombs is packed with nails. The U.S. Attorney’s Office acknowledges that “there aren’t many reason why” someone might need to build a bunch of bombs and then pack them with sharp objects.

Also found at the scene are bullets adapted to cause the greatest amount of bodily injury, and materials suggesting a link to known, terrorist organizations such as the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan. But authorities are NOT investigating this as a terrorist plot.

There are several possible reasons why this case is not being investigated as terrorism.

• The suspect is a white male.
  • The suspect is a former police officer.
  • The suspect is the stepson of a Niagra County legislator.
Absolutely incredible that he is not being charged as a terrorist.

pete you are a half dead old depends wearing cross groveler

Guano, you're a pile of batshit with an IQ to match.

And a coward.

If your schtick is to spew hatred, hiding behind ignore is just pathetic.

Hey I get it, you're stupid and can't hold your own. You're here to spew your bigotry.

BUT you remain a cowardly imbecile.
Such an erudite intellectual reply. Definately shows the intellectual prowess of the average 'Conservative'.

Lol...I see the same teaper hypocrites still ruin this forum.

Along with seven homemade bombs, police found an array of white supremacist propaganda, including materials distributed by the Ku Klux Klan

He's a democrat

Along with seven homemade bombs, police found an array of white supremacist propaganda, including materials distributed by the Ku Klux Klan

He's a democrat
his name is Michael O’Neill , a statue groveler just like you

So, the white Christian terrorist doesn't even get arrested for making bombs. Interesting.

Did you read the last part of the article

>>O’Neill is scheduled to appear in court on December 23. He’s charged with illegal possession of a firearm and possession of an explosive device. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of ten years in prison.<<

>>O’Neill is scheduled to appear in court on December 23. He’s charged with illegal possession of a firearm and possession of an explosive device. If convicted, he faces a maximum sentence of ten years in prison.<<
so he is free until then , whitey t cracker privilege

Lol. :lol: A 45-year-old man living with his stepdad, a local politician. Probably a big fat loser.

I didn't grow up in a time or a place where I ever experienced any kind of KKK activity. For me growing up, that was like something I read about in history books. Of course, I've heard news stories but only very occasionally. I really wouldn't have thought about this as "terrorism" but I suppose it could be considered. The KKK is certainly not on the same level as Islamic terrorism is though. Islamic terrorism is worldwide and people die due to it every day in some part of the world. That is pretty fucking bad, people! To equate the isolated incident like this to Islamic terrorism is silly.

so he is free until then , whitey t cracker privilege

Not like he can run very far

Forum List

Back