Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit

For a conspiracy with no truth behind it?
Secretary of State issued orders for county election boards to not cooperate.
He can't stop it. That's bullshit.
And were the overturning of AZ?
More bullshit. You people have grip on reality whatsoever. Just pure hate.
How do you sleep of a night.
Wanting a fair election is hating no one. The hate comes from your side.
And so does the fear of the results, otherwise if turns up that everything that was said is then found to be true, and that the election was rigged in the wee hours of the morning.

Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit..LOL!!​

And when nothing happens, they'll just say they were victimized by the Deep State Swamp Commies.

One of the great things about cults is their bottomless self-correcting ecosystem. They can never be wrong.
It cannot happen when the SOS is blocking it. It is more obvious guilt. You assholes are fresh out of excuses. Transparency is all they are asking for, why can't they get it?
Yes, they're in on the conspiracy too, along with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

You got me. Darn.
Why is that any excuse for denying an audit?
You're free to run an "audit" with a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster, hand-picked by the AZ GQP legislature.

I just hope you aren't expecting anything they say to be taken seriously.

When that happens, you'll just blame the Deep State Swamp Commies, I know.
That is exactly what they are. Is this kind of honesty something new?
I do pay attention to the fantasy and paranoia of the Orange Right.

Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit..LOL!!​

And when nothing happens, they'll just say they were victimized by the Deep State Swamp Commies.

One of the great things about cults is their bottomless self-correcting ecosystem. They can never be wrong.
It cannot happen when the SOS is blocking it. It is more obvious guilt. You assholes are fresh out of excuses. Transparency is all they are asking for, why can't they get it?
Yes, they're in on the conspiracy too, along with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

You got me. Darn.
You're free to run an "audit" with a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster, hand-picked by the AZ GQP legislature.

Oh you mean the same as the Mueller investigation, and how it was biased heavily or heavily slanted towards the Democrat's who couldn't believe that they lost to Trump who was a brawler, and would call out bad actor's and bad policies against the Americans when he encountered those things ??
I'm glad you feel the need to change the subject.

I take Bidens actions as proof that he knows that he did not win the election and that instead of doing what is right and admitting that fraud occured and that he did not win, that he has instead opted to try to hide the fraud.

You got me. Darn.

Oh you mean the same as the Mueller investigation, and how it was biased heavily or heavily slanted towards the Democrat's who couldn't believe that they lost to Trump who was a brawler, and would call out bad actor's and bad policies against the Americans when he encountered those things ??
I'm glad you feel the need to change the subject.
Just making comparisons whenever something is said that forces comparisons to be drawn. No changing of subject, just drawing comparison's due the hypocrisy that lay within these thread's, post or opinions given.

I take Bidens actions as proof that he knows that he did not win the election and that instead of doing what is right and admitting that fraud occured and that he did not win, that he has instead opted to try to hide the fraud.
It's a good meter to observe for sure. Let his actions speak for themselves. If his administration is a fake that was put into place by nefarious means, then time and action's will tell. His on set of dementia is but one indicator that the party hoisted this individual into play, and not the voter's themselves.

You got me. Darn.

Trump’s vice president too.

You got me. Darn.

Trump’s vice president too.
He is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back