Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit

For a conspiracy with no truth behind it?
Secretary of State issued orders for county election boards to not cooperate.

Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit..LOL!!​

Why did the SOS order county election officials not to cooperate if there was no fraud, laughing boy?
Show us how they did not cooperate?

Terrified Joe Biden Heading to Pennsylvania to Try to Stop Election Audit..LOL!!​

And when nothing happens, they'll just say they were victimized by the Deep State Swamp Commies.

One of the great things about cults is their bottomless self-correcting ecosystem. They can never be wrong.
Sounds like experience talking to me.
Am I wrong? Nope.
Maybe you didn't get the jest of my post, because you leave out what is truth in your party being by degree far worse than those you accuse. So by degree, why won't you tell the truth ?

And when nothing happens, they'll just say they were victimized by the Deep State Swamp Commies.

One of the great things about cults is their bottomless self-correcting ecosystem. They can never be wrong.
Am I wrong? Nope.
Maybe you didn't get the jest of my post, because you leave out what is truth in your party being by degree far worse than those you accuse. So by degree, why won't you tell the truth ?
I just made a specific point and you went drama queen.

If you want to discuss the Dems, start a thread. There's plenty to criticize.

Calm down.

trumps-dick-lips.jpg

Mr. Biden is not "terrified."

The dear old man is too confused to be "terrified" of anything.

No Dem bigshot is terrified, either.

They know that no audit is going to restore the Honorable Donald J. Trump to office.

Even the Republican leadership realizes that this fragile country could not weather such an unprecedented event.

This country is imploding all right, but thankfully we have NOT yet reached the point at which someone called Joseph R. Biden, Jr., locks himself in the White House surrounded by guards led by General Nancy Pelosi while someone called Donald J. Trump locks himself in his Florida digs surrounded by his guards, and both claim to be the legitimate President, with foreign nations taking sides.

Typically leftards trying to deflect and derail the thread. The SOS has ZERO authority to order people to defy the state
Legislature’s order. Try this on for size Dems. If you have nothing to hide you would WELCOME an investigation. Where and for how long did we hear that?

It cannot happen when the SOS is blocking it. It is more obvious guilt. You assholes are fresh out of excuses. Transparency is all they are asking for, why can't they get it?
Yes, they're in on the conspiracy too, along with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

You got me. Darn.
Why is that any excuse for denying an audit?

It cannot happen when the SOS is blocking it. It is more obvious guilt. You assholes are fresh out of excuses. Transparency is all they are asking for, why can't they get it?
Yes, they're in on the conspiracy too, along with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts.

You got me. Darn.
You're free to run an "audit" with a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster, hand-picked by the AZ GQP legislature.

I just hope you aren't expecting anything they say to be taken seriously.

When that happens, you'll just blame the Deep State Swamp Commies, I know.

You got me. Darn.
You're free to run an "audit" with a company whose CEO is a "rigged election" Trumpster, hand-picked by the AZ GQP legislature.

People take illegal ballots seriously.

What a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement! That is not why he is going to PA, and he is damned sure not terrified.

I'd have to agree that he is not terrified. One has to be aware of themselves in order to experience fear.

Am I wrong? Nope.
I just made a specific point and you went drama queen.

If you want to discuss the Dems, start a thread. There's plenty to criticize.

Calm down.
We discuss the Dems and Repubs daily here, but what we are talking about is degree's by which either party falls correctly or incorrectly on the issues.

You got me. Darn.

That is exactly what they are. Is this kind of honesty something new?

Hey....what happened? 30JUN21 came and went and your election fraud proof never showed.

The State Senate will not be allowed to do a phony audit. Any ballots or votes should be kept in the hands of local election officials.

JD Rucker
@JDRucker
There are only two types of people who believe (or pretend to believe) fighting against election audits somehow preserves election integrity. 1) Those terrified the truth will be revealed 2) Absolute morons
:mm:

You fit both categories. That is why you want a phony clown show. You are terrified of the fact that there was no fraud and you are a absolute moron.

JD Rucker
@JDRucker
There are only two types of people who believe (or pretend to believe) fighting against election audits somehow preserves election integrity. 1) Those terrified the truth will be revealed 2) Absolute morons
:mm:
Yes the reactions many times hold the key.

Your reaction is definitely the key. You are a absolute moron and cannot accept the fact that Trump lost.

So the Sec. of State ordered the election boards to violate the law.

Arrest them all.

The Governor can pardon them. Also the courts will not assist in this clown show as they did in Arizona.

Forum List

Back