Terrible assault in school -- boys blamed.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
It happened in Las Vegas, but now it has over 4.5 million views worldwide. A young lady assaults another young lady. Here.

Boys blamed for not intervening

Not one of those boys in the back helped- not one. They sat in their masks & watched. They let a defenseless girl get beaten unconscious. Males of my generation would never have let that happen- ever; maybe their language was never ideal but their actions were those of good men.

I didn't comment on either girl. One is evil, the other is entirely unprepared to stand up for herself (although she was surprised and shocked). Both types of girls exist and neither is ideal. But my commentary is on the BOYS for a reason -- it is their behavior that appalled me.

The girl that was being beaten was dehumanized before this attack. She weakly called for help but never tried to defend herself when she certainly could have.

In that fucked up school system she would be in more trouble than the other girl for defending herself.

Well if a male used "force" and pulled her off he would likely get suspended these days. That's the country we have made for ourselves by allowing leftists to take over the schools. Fucking teacher was worthless.

If the knocked out kid is smart enough she will be getting a free college education because she's getting paid, big time.

It wouldn't take beating her up. A forearm across her neck, Bring up the other hand, grasp the wrist in the chokehold and squeeze. She will stop.

I didn't see a whole lot of comments on the boys. Saw a whole lot of comments on the teacher. The boys might be facing expulsion if they stepped in.
Fortunately, Conservatives blame men an order of magnitude less then Progressives. Some Conservatives blame men for failing their traditional roles.

In current situation, men must side with Conservatives. As a class, modern Western men are beggars and not choosers.

If the knocked out kid is smart enough she will be getting a free college education because she's getting paid, big time.
The other young lady would become infamous -- mostly due to 4.5 million views. She may be unemployable in conventional sense. She may use her infamy to start a Social Media career.

Tipsycatlover
That is a weak grip

you need to use the gable grip of palm to palm
. Make sure your thumbs are not together on the inside

thumbs are at different ends

to finish you pivot or rotate on your shoulder

That is one of my best Chokes
If right radius chokes then use right shoulder and rotate forearm to your right

Relative Ethics

where are the gutless girly boys ??
Wtf
Given the amount of undeserved blame and hostility Generation Z boys experience for being male, it is no wonder very few boys were willing to risk their reputation by stepping in. Most of us who grew up in 1960s to 1990s do not understand modern mindset.

At least the video got 4.5 million hits which is a form of success.

Forum List

Back