Terral was right about one thing....

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
You should have bought silver.

Up $15/ounce since October.

It still isn't too late.

Terral told us to buy silver at the end of January when it was $26. Today it is $36. So kudos to Terral.

But he is telling us to buy silver because the dollar is going to collapse and be worthless. If this does not happen, then silver will not stay up at these levels. If we do not have hyperinflation, silver will one day fall below $10.

Terral told us to buy silver at the end of January when it was $26. Today it is $36. So kudos to Terral.

But he is telling us to buy silver because the dollar is going to collapse and be worthless. If this does not happen, then silver will not stay up at these levels. If we do not have hyperinflation, silver will one day fall below $10.

I thought we were buying it to keep the brown dwarf away?

:)

The dollar is going to collapse. I'm telling you to buy non perishable foods and stock up on water and ammo for any guns you may have. Save as much fire starting material as you can, cooking fuel, food seasoning, such as your salt pepper, spices that you may like. Save anything that you may be able to use to barter with. Store as much bleach as you can and save as many trash bags and those plastic bags you get from the grocery store. You can’t eat gold and silver nor can you drink it.

Last edited:
I'm getting 66% guaranteed return on some of my (best) investments. I'm good with that.

I've made 100% on silver in 7 months (so has everyone who bought it then), and exponentially more on the silver I was holding prior.

No brainer.

The last time I purchased silver it was $7 an oz.

Wish I'd bought more, of course.

I think the price isn't sustainable in the medium run.

The immediate and long runs are anybody's guess.

The last time I purchased silver it was $7 an oz.

Wish I'd bought more, of course.

I think the price isn't sustainable in the medium run.

The immediate and long runs are anybody's guess.

I have never sold a single ounce of silver, and i have bought at least once a month since 2006.

I have my first receipt.

$2.16/ounce in 1973

:)

The dollar is going to collapse. I'm telling you to buy non perishable foods and stock up on water and ammo for any guns you may have. Save as much fire starting material as you can, cooking fuel, food seasoning, such as your salt pepper, spices that you may like. Save anything that you may be able to use to barter with. Store as much bleach as you can and save as many trash bags and those plastic bags you get from the grocery store. You can’t eat gold and silver nor can you drink it.

Remember the Golden rule, "He who has the gold makes the rules, he who has the guns, has the gold!"

I'm getting 66% guaranteed return on some of my (best) investments. I'm good with that.

I've made 100% on silver in 7 months (so has everyone who bought it then), and exponentially more on the silver I was holding prior.

No brainer.

I have a 107 OZ bar of silver I bought back in 1995 for 550 bucks, it was sold the first time when the Hunt Brothers were trying to corner silver. It's had quite a ride price wise!

No brainer.

I have a 107 OZ bar of silver I bought back in 1995 for 550 bucks, it was sold the first time when the Hunt Brothers were trying to corner silver. It's had quite a ride price wise!

I bid $1100 :)

Come on West.....that's DOUBLE YOUR MONEY, you greedy capitalist bastard, you!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No brainer.

I bid $1100 :)

Come on West.....that's DOUBLE YOUR MONEY, you greedy capitalist bastard, you!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eusa_snooty::funnyface:

Forum List

Back