Tennessee to require unwed men take DNA Test before signing birth certificates!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
There have been school districts which have tried to justify imposing material on students with which organized parents openly disagreed.

In those instances, which I believe I've shared here before, probably some years ago, with the instance in Wisconsin getting the most attention, they justified it by contending that the child's birth cirtificate gave the government run ''education'' centers the authority to do so without parent consent.

So...start removing the authority of the parent who is not only the lowest on the designated victim status hierarchy, but also the intended target of indoctrination on most cases, from the equation?

Last edited:

What say you on this issue? Can't sign the birth certificate until a DNA test is performed so it is known for sure you are the father before getting stuck with child support.
I like it. I'd like it better if this was required for married men, as well.

There have been school districts which have tried to justify imposing material on students with which organized parents openly disagreed.

In those instances, which I believe I've shared here before, probably some years ago, with the instance in Wisconsin getting the most attention, they justified it by contending that the child's birth cirtificate gave the government run ''education'' centers the authority to do so without parent consent.

So...start removing the authority of the parent who is not only the lowest on the designated victim status hierarchy, but also the intended target of indoctrination on most cases, from the equation?

I looked around at my old posts and found what I had referenced...

''In 1993, parents were upset in Wisconsin because a test was being administered to their children in the government schools which was very invasive of the family’s privacy. When parents complained, they were shocked by the school bureaucrats who informed them that their children were required to take the test by law and that they would have to take the test because they (the government school) had jurisdiction over their children. When parents asked the bureaucrats what gave them jurisdiction, the bureaucrats answered, "your marriage license and their birth certificates."

I think this should be up to the alleged father

i'm not sure i understand why to require the test, but your answer made sense.

signing the birth certificate and accepting responsibility are positives for the child (and the state. the actual biological relationship not so much, if the real babydaddy shows up let him prove it.

I think this should be up to the alleged father
I think, that parents should, in all cases, be responsible for their children. We have the means to define the liability without a doubt.. I say go for it.
Talk about right for the unborn..here's our chance to pin down the financial responsibility, once and for all.
But ideally, applied to ALL prospective Father's.

Yeah, I get it that the OP sees the obvious benefit of eliminating fraud and false accusation by the Mother--but I think it could go far beyond that~

I looked around at my old posts and found what I had referenced...

''In 1993, parents were upset in Wisconsin because a test was being administered to their children in the government schools which was very invasive of the family’s privacy. When parents complained, they were shocked by the school bureaucrats who informed them that their children were required to take the test by law and that they would have to take the test because they (the government school) had jurisdiction over their children. When parents asked the bureaucrats what gave them jurisdiction, the bureaucrats answered, "your marriage license and their birth certificates."

in loco parentis has been law for a long time, but barring emergency a parents permission, even as pro forma informative might be nice.

What say you on this issue? Can't sign the birth certificate until a DNA test is performed so it is known for sure you are the father before getting stuck with child support
Considering the levels of infidelity in today’s society’s I don’t think it should be limited to unwed fathers-to-be. Maternal lineage is undeniable. Paternal lineage can always be questioned.

No way would I have ever signed any birth certificate without indisputable proof of parenthood. Especially with the way courts side with mothers/wives in divorce and child support proceedings.

Considering the levels of infidelity in today’s society’s I don’t think it should be limited to unwed fathers-to-be. Maternal lineage is undeniable. Paternal lineage can always be questioned.

No way would I have ever signed any birth certificate without indisputable proof of parenthood. Especially with the way courts side with mothers/wives in divorce and child support proceedings.

"momma's baby. daddy's? maybe." is what my mom said if she saw a kid did not fit the family profile.

What say you on this issue? Can't sign the birth certificate until a DNA test is performed so it is known for sure you are the father before getting stuck with child support.
I agree with wanting the system to be accurate, but it does seem to be an excessive breach of privacy. If DNA were instant, on the spot, ok, but DNA tests still take time and ones essence is travelling around as it does. Also, what if it ISN'T his kid?..They live together and/or are married.and this happens? What if they get the test wrong?

I like it. I'd like it better if this was required for married men, as well.
I may lean that way myself. Just found out about all this today. Have not completely made up my mind. Not sure exactly what the ripple effects are yet. Concerned at least in the short term that could rip apart families. Families are already struggling. All ready enough division and derision in this world. Maybe that would be the straw. I don't know but yes I believe a man should know the true situation he is living in. It would be a shame to live a life of great responsibility and not have any true heirs. Feels a bit like slavery to me.

That is my knee jerk reaction also. Time for women to be honest and the real father be responsible for his actions. Blamed on wrong man makes him unjustly responsible and the true father is deprived of knowing his own flesh and blood. Also medical consequences for the child. There is a reason the doctor asks about family history.

Well I am not sure I have a problem with it. As long as the DNA is not databased. Men need protection from child support for children that are not theirs. Let's hang that on the actual father.

2 notes , evenflow.

1. the data base is not as bad an idea as you think, it comes in handy for identifying corpses and in providing the evidence that keeps some bad hombres where they belong.

is your objection religious?

2. some "actual father's are rapist and pedophiles. making them responsible is great, but i don't want that to give them power to terrorize the mom.

The globalists have their tentacles all around. Tennessee is a so-called red state. Passing this is for the future.

"momma's baby. daddy's? maybe." is what my mom said if she saw a kid did not fit the family profile
Something on that order. I won’t claim to be overly knowledgeable about pregnancy, but I’d have to guess they can get a DNA sample during an pre-natal exam and confirm paternal lineage before the birth certificate is even a consideration.

2 notes , evenflow.

1. the data base is not as bad an idea as you think, it comes in handy for identifying corpses and in providing the evidence that keeps some bad hombres where they belong.

is your objection religious?

2. some "actual father's are rapist and pedophiles. making them responsible is great, but i don't want that to give them power to terrorize the mom.
The database thing is a privacy issue. The kind of thing that can be abused. DNA sequencing can identify issues that could make you uninsurable. We can also design chemical and biological weapons that only effect specific genome. The ability to abuse this information is greater than the ability to catch bad guys. It's a slippery sloap and I don't have much faith that our government would not abuse this knowledge.

Forum List

Back