Tennessee Teacher’s Body Found, and Suspect Charged with Murder

I don't need to answer to you. Lightening speed solving rich white girl's murder. Must be a record for the Memphis PD.
This is the order in which Dekster (he’s a lib) holds people in contempt:

1) Rich
2) White
3) Savage Ex-Felon who tortured and murdered a nice, decent person

I don't need to answer to you. Lightening speed solving rich white girl's murder. Must be a record for the Memphis PD.
It seems you are bothered by Law Enforcement solving crimes quickly, that's all. What is your problem with it?

Did I say I had a problem with it?
What was your reason for bringing it up then? You never explained. Are you happy that crimes can be solved quickly? Do you think it was solved too quickly?

Would the Left Wing Media make this a racial issue if the race of the victim and the suspect were reversed?

The 13% strike again…
Racists blame all African Americans for the crimes of few of them

Feminists blame all men for the crimes of few of them.

The first prejudice was popular in the past. The second prejudice is popular now.

Actually no, most violence is "within the race" of the victim. However the number of women raped and murdered by other women is statistically insignificant.
50 percent of all known murderers are black yet they are only 13 percent of the population. 37 percent of all violent crimes are committed by blacks again 13 percent of the population.

Actually no, most violence is "within the race" of the victim. However the number of women raped and murdered by other women is statistically insignificant.
Women mostly commit other types of violence, such as abuse, torture, and murder of children.

But indeed, men are guilty of 87% of murder except filicide.

Racists blame all African Americans for the crimes of few of them

Feminists blame all men for the crimes of few of them.

The first prejudice was popular in the past. The second prejudice is popular now.
Racists always categorize folks by skin color and race. I disagree with using any blanket description like that. SOME whites commit a lot of crimes, SOME blacks commit a lot of crimes, SOME men are violent. Painting US all with a broad brush is divisive, IMO.

Racists always categorize folks by skin color and race. I disagree with using any blanket description like that. SOME whites commit a lot of crimes, SOME blacks commit a lot of crimes, SOME men are violent. Painting US all with a broad brush is divisive, IMO.
White people have committed many genocides. Germans are unsurpassed for their atrocities in WWII.

The death of this women is a great tragedy. Very sad. It is not unlikely that some of people who want the inheritance are guilty as well.

Forum List

Back