Tennessee Teacher’s Body Found, and Suspect Charged with Murder

Cleotha%20Abston.jpg

You have to go to foreign websites to get a picture of the suspected killer
I'd love to execute him.

What a sad ending to this story. The USA Today article below shows her picture - a young, vibrant woman robbed of 50 years of life, and her children robbed of their mother. For some reason, USA Today is not showing a photo of the killer.

When will we as a nation learn that you can't play around with these criminal's, and finally stop listening to the political class telling us that the the sky is purple and green instead of it being blue and grey ?? How many have to die before the country is awakened to it's folly ?

You said that not me. I was commenting on the speed with which the police solved this crime and recovered the body.
Yeah, so what? Why is that so important to you? Got a chip on your shoulder?

When will we as a nation learn that you can't play around with these criminal's, and finally stop listening to the political class telling us that the the sky is purple and green instead of it being blue and grey ?? How many have to die before the country is awakened to it's folly ?
I read elsewhere that he refused to tell them where she was. Who knows? Perhaps she was still alive (doubtful) and could have been saved. They should have tortured it out of him.

Yeah, so what? Why is that so important to you? Got a chip on your shoulder?
And it was the only aspect of this heinous crime he mentioned. He has more hate for successful rich people than for depraved savage murderers.

What a sad ending to this story. The USA Today article below shows her picture - a young, vibrant woman robbed of 50 years of life, and her children robbed of their mother. For some reason, USA Today is not showing a photo of the killer.

Apparently, the man charged with murder has already done a 20-Year sentence for a prior kidnapping.

Forum List

Back