Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan to proceed with evictions......

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It was only a matter of time before this insanity fell on its face. This is by far the most dangerous ruling this administration has perpetrated....to be fair it started during the last administration. I expect to see more federal Bench decisions like this one start to turn the tide on the CUCKCO-ClOCK hippies who have seized power in DC.

Back when everyone was screaming about mass death from Covid it made some sense to keep people from being thrown into homelessness but today there are over 9 million job openings and anyone who still wants a free ride is just a damned BUM. Since when did Americans who own property have to surrender that right to government? If "millions" are going to be homeless then sleepy Joe needs to create some cages and tents to help them out, right? Or better yet, let them get a job and pay their rent as people have done for the last 100+ years...

Is there a Constitution anymore? No one follows it.
The Constitution is racist, it was forged by whites for whites, it evokes nationalism and american patriotism...In a short 150 years it built the greatest nation the world has ever known but it‘s run its course...it‘s outdated and unfit for todays multicultural Marxist America....ain’t that right Lefties?

The Constitution is racist, it was forged by whites for whites, it evokes nationalism and american patriotism...In a short 150 years it built the greatest nation the world has ever known but it‘s run its course...it‘s outdated and unfit for todays multicultural Marxist America....ain’t that right Lefties?
Oh why couldn't I have been born 50 years earlier? FML.

It was only a matter of time before this insanity fell on its face. This is by far the most dangerous ruling this administration has perpetrated....to be fair it started during the last administration. I expect to see more federal Bench decisions like this one start to turn the tide on the CUCKCO-ClOCK hippies who have seized power in DC.

Trump did the same thing when he was president, did you bitch then also?

Did you call Trump dangerous and a facilitator of hippies(whatever in the fuck that means)?

There was a sever lack of air conditioning back then.
And many medical treatments...and truly comfortable shoes...cars that actually handled well...jet engines...but shit man.

Can you imagine though. I was born in '74.

Born in '24. May have served in WW2? Lived through the Great Depression...experienced my most productive years in the most fantastically wealthy age in American history. By the time I was 30 it would be 1954...the absolute golden age of America. I would retire in 1984 probably. More than likely be dead by 2004...just after the turn of the tyrannical system. Just after the bullshit wars on terror, the Patriot Act...

Perfect man. Just perfect.

Back when everyone was screaming about mass death from Covid it made some sense to keep people from being thrown into homelessness but today there are over 9 million job openings and anyone who still wants a free ride is just a damned BUM. Since when did Americans who own property have to surrender that right to government? If "millions" are going to be homeless then sleepy Joe needs to create some cages and tents to help them out, right? Or better yet, let them get a job and pay their rent as people have done for the last 100+ years...
The job openings are pretty much very low end jobs in restaurants and bars and retail and fast food joints and hotel maintenance and maids....some of the most risky of covid jobs, with the least amount of pay....

Hard to pay rent if you don't make enough to pay it...when working full time.

A lot of these low income workers left those service industry jobs, and went to work at places like AMAZON, for more money, steady paycheck, and benefits....

The good news is more teens living at home are able to now find jobs....

We also have a huge shortage of nurses...heard this morning that in Texas alone, there are 23000 job openings for nurses that can't be filled...

Great jobs report this morning, added 900,000 plus jobs and unemployment went down....

And many medical treatments...and truly comfortable shoes...cars that actually handled well...jet engines...but shit man.

Can you imagine though. I was born in '74.

Born in '24. May have served in WW2? Lived through the Great Depression...experienced my most productive years in the most fantastically wealthy age in American history. By the time I was 30 it would be 1954...the absolute golden age of America. I would retire in 1984 probably. More than likely be dead by 2004...just after the turn of the tyrannical system. Just after the bullshit wars on terror, the Patriot Act...

Perfect man. Just perfect.
Most people from that era were living in poverty due to inflation in the 1970-1980's and social security was not much help, I should know I watched my grandparents go through it.

The job openings are pretty much very low end jobs in restaurants and bars and retail and fast food joints and hotel maintenance and maids....some of the most risky of covid jobs, with the least amount of pay....

A lot of these low income workers left those service industry jobs, and went to work at places like AMAZON, for more money, steady paycheck, and benefits....

We also have a huge shortage of nurses...heard this morning that in Texas alone, there are 23000 job openings for nurses that can't be filled...

Great jobs report this morning, added 900,000 plus jobs and unemployment went down....
If they would stop being so discriminatory in their hiring practices they could get more people in the door to work.

Most people from that era were living in poverty due to inflation in the 1970-1980's and social security was not much help, I should know I watched my grandparents go through it.
As opposed to today? I will take some beans on toast. I can buckle down. Compared to WTF is going on today, that is nothing. NOTHING.

As opposed to today? I will take some beans on toast. I can buckle down. Compared to WTF is going on today, that is nothing. NOTHING.
Each human has to find their own niche to live and die in. I figure that since I ate a lot of beans young I will eat them at an elderly age also..I just made sure I had lots of ground to grow them in.

Each human has to find their own niche to live and die in. I figure that since I ate a lot of beans young I will eat them at an elderly age also..I just made sure I had lots of ground to grow them in.
Land, probably the best thing to invest in. Not making a lot of it anymore.

In my area Amazon is paying as much your so called "very low end" jobs. $15 an hour is the norm here. Amazon is what is called a burn'em and churn'em place in our city. They go through employees like crazy, terrible hours, not really benefit crazy either. They test for random and suspected drug use and because marijuana is legal in our state, the failure rate is very high. They aren't the great employer that this area thought they were.

Forum List

Back