Tennessee House of Rep passes bill banning squirt guns within 150 feet of school

This law is stupid. You can't bring a fake gun to a school function, but if you have a concealed carry permit, you can bring a real one.

Don't our lawmakers have better things to do, than this idiotic crap?

This law is stupid. You can't bring a fake gun to a school function, but if you have a concealed carry permit, you can bring a real one.

Actually the state can not allow weapons of any kind permit or no on school grounds.

I have a CC permit yet it is illegal for me to carry in a federal building

Schools are not federal.

Actually the state can not allow weapons of any kind permit or no on school grounds.

I have a CC permit yet it is illegal for me to carry in a federal building

Lol only a conservative could blame a law passed by an overwhelmingly conservative state government on liberals. :rofl:
I never said the law was passed by liberals. READ AND THINK
no but you did say this you dumbass.....

Every year thousands of kids are killed by car drivers speeding or driving drunk or text- driving or running reds lights but liberals care nothing about that.

the six largest cities in Tennessee are run by democrats.....two of them make the top 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S......

the six largest cities in Tennessee are run by democrats.....two of them make the top 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S......
how many of those most dangerous are run by republicans?...if you also look at the top 25 safest cities in the US many of them are run by democrats.....so what can your point be?....

how many of those most dangerous are run by republicans?...if you also look at the top 25 safest cities in the US many of them are run by democrats.....so what can your point be?....

The 25 most dangerous cities are all run by democrats......show me your list.....

The 25 most dangerous cities are all run by democrats......show me your list.....
were is yours?.....

When I was in grade school I remember kids bringing in BB rifles for show and tell. Da fuck is up with the world today? :dunno:
And every boy had a pocket knife. Never saw one used on anyone in 12 years of school.
I did get stabbed in grade school. With an icicle of all things. :lol:
A girl stuck me with a pencil when she turned from the pencil sharpener as I was stepping forward to sharpen mine. Still have a dot of carbon on my wrist after 64 years.
I have one in my left leg and under my right nostril.....The girls loved my.....

Walk down the downtown streets of Dallas at night and tell me if you can how safe you felt....

If it wasn't for the NRA's push that It's a right of every American to own an arsenal, we wouldn't have to spend money and time dealing with this.

Forum List

Back