Tennessee Democrats expelled for violating policy to be honored at White House

Never said there was.... It was thousands of GOP voters. So clearly the GOP doesn't care about democracy when they lose.
Silencing the opposition through a distortion of the rules seems to be the latest Republican tactic and yet another indication of their drift to authoritarianism and one-party rule. Look at what is happening in Montana.

Shows his misplaced priorities.
How? How many mass killings have we had in just the past decade? In how many of them has a president invited the survivors to the White House or met with them? This is really an apples-and-oranges argument, because these are very different things. In one, it is the Presidents own political party, in an incident that is unprecedented and anti-democratic. That doesn’t lesson the tragedy of mass shootings but I doubt ANY president can or does meet with the families, survivors of a mass shooting. Nor do they necessarily want the disruption that a presidential visit causes in what is often a very private moment.

How many families of shooting victims did his predecessor visit?
I don’t know, and it’s irrelevant.

Biden chose to honor legislative representatives who violates the rules because they were Democrats, and ignores the families of the murder victims because the killer was transgender.

Don't presume to tell me what's relevant, Sock Puppet.
You just told me what I brought up was irrelevant. So you in your vast superiority, get to tell ME what i can say, but not the reverse?

And a sock puppet is someone with more than one account.

You just told me what I brought up was irrelevant. So you in your vast superiority, get to tell ME what i can say, but not the reverse?

And a sock puppet is someone with more than one account.
No...I quoted you, verbatim.

A sock puppet is a sock with an arm shoved up it, moving its lips.

Forum List

Back