Tennessee Bigots Attempting to Ban the Building of a Mosque Lose Again

This thread gets me about as excited as the CHURCH sign one.

YAWN:lol:

the left-Liberals are nothing if EVERYONE isn't some

bigot
racist
homophobes
anti-abortion
anti-government
blaaa blaaa blaaa BORING

If you all don't LIVE in that town, why is it ANY skin off your asses anyway?

The people WHO LIVE there PAY the taxes, OR shouldn't they have a say because it a MOSQUE?

OH just admit your thread is retarded. as you are. People say Christianity is a cult, we've seen it said here on this board... so some people believe believe Islam is too....I'd bet you wouldn't be posting this if it was about a CHRUCH and screaming....BIGOTS

Yup this thread is so mundane that you felt the need to say so three times and went all capslock and large font on it.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Let them do their thing. Give them a chance.
But when ONE thing goes bad, Get whoever did it and give them the harshest penalty possible.

And watch how they get their income. Because loads of $$$ comes from terror organizations.
SEVERE penalties, Fines, and threat of closure should occur if one mosque gets money from a terror organization.

Umm they are just wanting to build a larger mosque/commuity center, they have had one there for 30 years.

Watch the Stewart clip it is killer funny. Truth is often very humerous.

This thread gets me about as excited as the CHURCH sign one.

YAWN:lol:

the left-Liberals are nothing if EVERYONE isn't some

bigot
racist
homophobes
anti-abortion
anti-government
blaaa blaaa blaaa BORING

If you all don't LIVE in that town, why is it ANY skin off your asses anyway?

The people WHO LIVE there PAY the taxes, OR shouldn't they have a say because it a MOSQUE?

OH just admit your thread is retarded. as you are. People say Christianity is a cult, we've seen it said here on this board... so some people believe believe Islam is too....I'd bet you wouldn't be posting this if it was about a CHRUCH and screaming....BIGOTS

Yup this thread is so mundane that you felt the need to say so three times and went all capslock and large font on it.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

I was just yanking your chain a little. Some of you pick the darndest things to get your panties in a wad over. Like what a radio host says, Fox news, a church sign, what a town say about a mosque...I find it amusing. I've had my fun for tonight. off to bed up early for work..good night.

I was just yanking your chain a little. Some of you pick the darndest things to get your panties in a wad over. Like what a radio host says, Fox news, a church sign, what a town say about a mosque...I find it amusing. I've had my fun for tonight. off to bed up early for work..good night.

That you find it amusing to support people who try to shit on the 1st amendment says a lot about you.

Last edited:

That you find it amusing to support people who try to shit on the 1st amendment says a lot about you.

my gawd, they won didn't they. what's your bitch?
We've seen OUR OWN PRESIDENT SUING STATES over laws they pass. Where were you bitching then???
So don't preach to me about this stupid shit and the First amendment.

Last edited:

my gawd, they won didn't they. what's your bitch?
We've seen OUR OWN PRESIDENT SUING STATES over laws they pass. Where were you bitching then???
So don't preach to me about this stupid shit and the First amendment.

I'm glad they won. When bigotry loses, we all win....even the bigots though they are too dumb to realize it. So sad that you are part of that crowd.

What's your bitch, Steph?

You're the one up in arms about them losing....

Do you think they should be allowed to ban the building of a place of worship in their town because "Islam isn't a religion"?

You know, the open meeting this is HUGE. You don't get to make back room deals and throw up buildings just anywhere you like, you know...no wonder they're pissed. I'd be pissed too. The place isn't even under construction and already the pricks are breaking the law and flaunting the rules.

Uh huh....

They aren't pissed about backroom deals. They are pissed that Muslims are allowed to freely practice their religion in their town.

Their "argument" was that Islam isn't a religion.
You have a quote for that?

I can't believe you lied about it.

They don't believe it's not a religion, amoeba.

"
"This America, they're not American so…," Cindy Hemerick shrugged.
Richard Cerritos added, "It's not a peaceful religion. It's not like Christianity. They don't treat their women the same way we treat our women, they're not the same in their eyes." "

Good grief pretty much the opposite of what you said. They identified it as a religion in the tiny little blurb.

Can't you be honest even when it's 2 paragraphs and you know the majority of your audience can and will read it?

Or are you just unable to read?

"
Richard Cerritos added, "It's not a peaceful religion. It's not like Christianity. They don't treat their women the same way we treat our women, they're not the same in their eyes." "

Good grief pretty much the opposite of what you said. They identified it as a religion in the tiny little blurb.

Can't you be honest even when it's 2 paragraphs and you know the majority of your audience can and will read it?

See post #18 then sit down and shut the fuck up, toots.

Corlew's latest ruling reiterated that Islam is a religion.

"Though the evidence has shown that there are groups which advocate violence and advocate laws at variance with the laws of our nation, there is no showing that the local church, as a whole, supports any such beliefs," Corlew wrote. "The evidence further shows that those extremists views are separate from the religion of Islam.

"The plaintiffs have established that there may be extremist members within the group of worshipers even here in Rutherford County, but that does not change the fact that Islam exists as a religion apart from the extremist philosophies."

Brandon disagreed with Corlew's position on Islam.

"Chancellor Corlew seems to go on and on that it's been decided that Islam is a religion, and we take issue with that," Brandon said. "There's no proof in this case that Islam is a religion. There is no case law or code that Islam is a religion.

"We would agree that there are religious aspects of Islam, but there are also legal, political and cultural aspects of Islam that can hardly be defined as religious. Further, the legal, political and cultural aspects make up the majority of the doctrine known as Islam."
Brandon also contends that Corlew didn't deal with the Tennessee Declaratory Judgment Act that grants citizens the right to ask through the courts that statutes or zoning ordinances be declared void as a result of being unconstitutional.

Chancellor reaffirms ruling backing mosque's approval | The Daily News Journal | dnj.com

"

There's nothing in that link that supports what you said.

So you're a lying pro-terrorist. How original. Fuck off yourself.

"

Sooooooo Funny! :lol::lol::lol:

"

Corlew's latest ruling reiterated that Islam is a religion.

"Though the evidence has shown that there are groups which advocate violence and advocate laws at variance with the laws of our nation, there is no showing that the local church, as a whole, supports any such beliefs," Corlew wrote. "The evidence further shows that those extremists views are separate from the religion of Islam.

"The plaintiffs have established that there may be extremist members within the group of worshipers even here in Rutherford County, but that does not change the fact that Islam exists as a religion apart from the extremist philosophies."

Brandon disagreed with Corlew's position on Islam.

"Chancellor Corlew seems to go on and on that it's been decided that Islam is a religion, and we take issue with that," Brandon said. "There's no proof in this case that Islam is a religion. There is no case law or code that Islam is a religion.

"We would agree that there are religious aspects of Islam, but there are also legal, political and cultural aspects of Islam that can hardly be defined as religious. Further, the legal, political and cultural aspects make up the majority of the doctrine known as Islam."
Brandon also contends that Corlew didn't deal with the Tennessee Declaratory Judgment Act that grants citizens the right to ask through the courts that statutes or zoning ordinances be declared void as a result of being unconstitutional.

Chancellor reaffirms ruling backing mosque's approval | The Daily News Journal | dnj.com

Please continue to deny reality. It's hilarious.

Forum List

Back