Tennessee Apparently Passes Law Allowing Drivers To Run Over Protesters

Shoppers arent screaming profanities and standing in the middle of the road,they're walking through the intersection with shopping bags.
See how shallow your thinking is? You just assume all shoppers have just finished shopping ands are loaded down with bags instead of heading to their favorite store empty handed,
Besides, are you going to wait for all the shoppers to get out of the way before you "plow" though the crowd????

My favorite part of your story is where you left out the screaming profanity part and the standing in the middle of the road.
Oh I see you are just going to "aim" your 2 ton vehicle at those with their mouths open or with sigs in their hands?
Not if they are on the sidewalk.
And after you kill several people you will have no regrets and your conscience will be clear when you walk up the steps of your church the following Sunday,RIGHt???
I'm going to plant a seed in your mind that may save someones life someday. If you should find yourself in a situation where non violent protestors are simply blocking a roadway and you find some cerebral justification to murder them with your vehicle. Ask your self this: What would Jesus want me to do?

Dear Retard, It's not peaceful to force-ably falsely arrest movement detaining of 1,000's of innocent people, emergency personnel, cargo & potentially cause deadly accidents. That is a violent act! Any citizen has the right to use force defend themselves & others from this hostile threat.

Iowa bill: 5 years in prison for highway protesters
Chris Christy & interstate highway protesters should be sentenced to mandatory jail time!

Last edited:
I recently installed a protester clearing device on the front of my pickup. .... :thup: .... :cool:

go_industries_big_tex_low_profile.jpg

Last edited:
See how shallow your thinking is? You just assume all shoppers have just finished shopping ands are loaded down with bags instead of heading to their favorite store empty handed,
Besides, are you going to wait for all the shoppers to get out of the way before you "plow" though the crowd????

My favorite part of your story is where you left out the screaming profanity part and the standing in the middle of the road.
Oh I see you are just going to "aim" your 2 ton vehicle at those with their mouths open or with sigs in their hands?
And after you kill several people you will have no regrets and your conscience will be clear when you walk up the steps of your church the following Sunday,RIGHt???
I'm going to plant a seed in your mind that may save someones life someday. If you should find yourself in a situation where non violent protestors are simply blocking a roadway and you find some cerebral justification to murder them with your vehicle. Ask your self this: What would Jesus want me to do?
Your thought process intrigues me. You have hinged your argument on the notion of "non-violence". However the internet is overflowing with videos that contradict that notion. Let's table that for now.

Peaceful protests are not the same as non-violent protests. Today's protests are mob rule events. Most of the pussies who participate only do so because of the protections they have. The type of man who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square does not exist in the protests today. The caliber of man/woman who marched for civil rights does not exist today.

These morons are entitled pussies who have no idea what kind of sheep they really are. Even if their message wasn't bullshit, no one would hear it. They aren't changing the hearts and minds of anyone. To the contrary, they may be pushing more and more people away.

I am locked in to the system. I have far too much to lose by taking action in a physical sense. I have no intention of running over anyone. However, I won't shed a tear if someone else does.
I also have no 'intention' to run anyone over but if any member of my family is in a life or death emergency and can only be hopefully saved by them getting to the nearest hospital and the road is being blocked by LIB/Anarchists assholes I won't think twice about what I will do.

Your thought process intrigues me. You have hinged your argument on the notion of "non-violence". However the internet is overflowing with videos that contradict that notion. Let's table that for now.

Peaceful protests are not the same as non-violent protests. Today's protests are mob rule events. Most of the pussies who participate only do so because of the protections they have. The type of man who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square does not exist in the protests today. The caliber of man/woman who marched for civil rights does not exist today.

These morons are entitled pussies who have no idea what kind of sheep they really are. Even if their message wasn't bullshit, no one would hear it. They aren't changing the hearts and minds of anyone. To the contrary, they may be pushing more and more people away.

I am locked in to the system. I have far too much to lose by taking action in a physical sense. I have no intention of running over anyone. However, I won't shed a tear if someone else does.

Indeed I did make non violent protestors the subject of my scenario and I didi so realizing that People like you would come along and try to change the narrative by pointing to all protests that turned violent. The same Internet that you used to support your deflection also has many videos showing peaceful protestors being as heroic as those you mentioned in Tiananmen Square. In almost every one of those videos an angry aggressive murderer drove right through a line of people joining hands to block the roadway. One or two of the videos show cars hitting the line from behind. In some of those incidents people were killed or seriously injured. They certainly weren't cowards but they were foolish to trust that their fellow Americans, likely RW zealots, would be as Pro-Life as they pretend to be.

I would never recommend standing in a roadway to protest anything. I know the evil that lurks in the hearts of RW men and some women. The hate harbored by so many RW Americans against those they perceive as "liberal" is so great that any chance they get to murder one or two,is irresistible. RW lawmakers seem to be willing to give their cohorts license to do it without consequence. IMHO, the cowards are those who, protected by the glass and metal of their 3000 lb vehicle, are to prone too drop their Christian facade and do what Satan would do: murder people who have no chance against your massive weapon.

BTW, I do not see much of a distinction between non violent protests and peaceful protests. If you do please elaborate.

Dear Retard, It's not peaceful to force-ably falsely arrest movement detaining of 1,000's of innocent people, emergency personnel, cargo & potentially cause deadly accidents. That is a violent act! Any citizen has the right to use force defend themselves & others from this hostile threat.

Chris Christy & interstate highway protesters should be sentenced to mandatory jail time!
As I said before. I think blocking a roadway with human bodies is foolish but blocking a Highway with human bodies is insanity. However, my Christian upbringing does not allow me to devalue the lives of those poor foolish souls who block roadways or highways with their bodies. I agree with the IOWA bill but I don't agree with laws giving license to the wanton slaughter by vehicle of young fools who decide to protest in that way. If my views make me a retard, so be it.

I also have no 'intention' to run anyone over but if any member of my family is in a life or death emergency and can only be hopefully saved by them getting to the nearest hospital and the road is being blocked by LIB/Anarchists assholes I won't think twice about what I will do.

I cannot disagree with that. I would probably do the same under those circumstances.

As I said before. I think blocking a roadway with human bodies is foolish but blocking a Highway with human bodies is insanity. However, my Christian upbringing does not allow me to devalue the lives of those poor foolish souls who block roadways or highways with their bodies. I agree with the IOWA bill but I don't agree with laws giving license to the wanton slaughter by vehicle of young fools who decide to protest in that way. If my views make me a retard, so be it.

This law will be overturned by SCOTUS. Those old boys in Tennessee are drinking too much on the job.

Indeed I did make non violent protestors the subject of my scenario and I didi so realizing that People like you would come along and try to change the narrative by pointing to all protests that turned violent. The same Internet that you used to support your deflection also has many videos showing peaceful protestors being as heroic as those you mentioned in Tiananmen Square. In almost every one of those videos an angry aggressive murderer drove right through a line of people joining hands to block the roadway. One or two of the videos show cars hitting the line from behind. In some of those incidents people were killed or seriously injured. They certainly weren't cowards but they were foolish to trust that their fellow Americans, likely RW zealots, would be as Pro-Life as they pretend to be.

I would never recommend standing in a roadway to protest anything. I know the evil that lurks in the hearts of RW men and some women. The hate harbored by so many RW Americans against those they perceive as "liberal" is so great that any chance they get to murder one or two,is irresistible. RW lawmakers seem to be willing to give their cohorts license to do it without consequence. IMHO, the cowards are those who, protected by the glass and metal of their 3000 lb vehicle, are to prone too drop their Christian facade and do what Satan would do: murder people who have no chance against your massive weapon.

BTW, I do not see much of a distinction between non violent protests and peaceful protests. If you do please elaborate.
You are neausiating. BTW there is nothing humble about your opinion. Have a good life.

Forum List

Back